high HP

CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Barbarian
This is more just out of curiousity, but I am wondering which barb on each server has the most HP. Thanks to primal and cards now we can go even higher. If possible link a pwi calc as well. b:pleased
The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
Post edited by CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think its around 60k here on RT but I maybe off. I think I saw you can hit 65k+- but I never looked into that myself. I think r8r can max a tad over 40k prior to cards and rebirth, not sure off hand what I calc'd back then for my barb.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think that there is a barb on Dreamweaver with 60k hp also. Not sure of his exact hp amount. I know that it's at least over 58k, and I'm certain that I saw it above 60k another time, but of all the barb's I've seen, his was the highest hp amount.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think that there is a barb on Dreamweaver with 60k hp also. Not sure of his exact hp amount. I know that it's at least over 58k, and I'm certain that I saw it above 60k another time, but of all the barb's I've seen, his was the highest hp amount.

Last time i checked BigCojones was jaded and 56+K HP, no vit stones.
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    seen a barb @ 60,959 in Defiance b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    seen a barb @ 60,959 in Defiance b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked

ya i already know bout tht barb raw, seeing if there is anything else higher than him or around tht b:chuckle
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Last time i checked BigCojones was jaded and 56+K HP, no vit stones.

I was talking about RafealsBarb. I don't remember what his shards look like though. But you are right. BigConjones is up there too.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • VISHALRAJ - Archosaur
    VISHALRAJ - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ChocTheGod is the highest hp currently i think... at 67k (rounded off :P) LordGrayBack and GalloGlaich(Now HalfPounder) were at 64 or 63k not sure
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ChocTheGod is the highest hp currently i think... at 67k (rounded off :P) LordGrayBack and GalloGlaich(Now HalfPounder) were at 64 or 63k not sure

/\/\alco/\/\ was 66kish if I remember correctly. Taxi is pretty high up there too(60k+?)
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
    edited December 2014
    /\/\alco/\/\ was 66kish if I remember correctly. Taxi is pretty high up there too(60k+?)

Damn I already knew Choc was up there, and I knew Malcolm was pretty high as well, didnt realize the rest were tht high especailly taxi considering she is josd. Thanks for the feed back everyone! b:pleased
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I am the highest on my server with vit build. There are two other barbs currently on my server who could have more than me but they are strength build.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I have the most HP out of aaaaaaalll the barbs. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mroadknight
    mroadknight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    BigBangBomb on Sancuary server has you all beat with 73k HP! Think that might be the highest on all servers, not sure. My barb has nothing compared to that lol.. Only 44k HP but gear has incomps and only 2 pieces are +10 others are +7. Not done my Meridian and only 102-101-101
  • KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    A full jaded sage barb (with all extra points in vit) with endgame gear +12 should be able to get 71k hp easily with the following.
    • r9r2 +12 armors.
    • Heaven ravager cape (better for barbs unless you have a crown of madness for +9atk set bonus).
    • Heaven ravager Helm.
    • lv 105x3.
    • complete meridian.
    • lv40 A cards no sets or rebirths.
    • lv 105 NW pot.

So I'd imagine with a decent or OP card set and some vitality engravings even 76k hp can be achieved.

I don't think vit shards for barbs is good these days. With the average hp being increased due to higher grade gear and cards and up to lv10 defense passives, vit is becoming more redundant. 48 DEF levels outweighs 240 vitality (8k hp fully buffed).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2014
    A full jaded sage barb (with all extra points in vit) with endgame gear +12 should be able to get 71k hp easily with the following.
    • r9r2 +12 armors.
    • Heaven ravager cape (better for barbs unless you have a crown of madness for +9atk set bonus).
    • Heaven ravager Helm.
    • lv 105x3.
    • complete meridian.
    • lv40 A cards no sets or rebirths.
    • lv 105 NW pot.

So I'd imagine with a decent or OP card set and some vitality engravings even 76k hp can be achieved.

I don't think vit shards for barbs is good these days. With the average hp being increased due to higher grade gear and cards and up to lv10 defense passives, vit is becoming more redundant. 48 DEF levels outweighs 240 vitality (8k hp fully buffed).

I agree on the defense lvls for sure, I created this post more out of curiousity to see how high ppl's hp had reached, not to say goin vit stones is the best potential setup if that clears it up
    edited December 2014
    I agree on the defense lvls for sure, I created this post more out of curiousity to see how high ppl's hp had reached, not to say goin vit stones is the best potential setup if that clears it up

Oh yeah, I was just giving a general tip as I see rich barbs on my server change all their shards to vit stones for about a week then start sharding with jades or deity b:shocked (or to just anyone who still thinks vit stones are endgame shards and not out-dated b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I would have to disagree with the post above regarding vits vs jades... think about it; the only way to kill an end game barb period whether is be jades or vit stone is to purge it and base amount being purged; a vit barb has higher survivability with vit shards and more hp than the the jades with no buffs.

AND I KNOW THIS IS NERCRO SWEETIEBOT IM JUST PUTTING MY TWO CENTS BEFORE THIS THREAD IS CLOSED SO BARBS KNOW THE TRUTH!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frankensteon
    frankensteon Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I would have to disagree with the post above regarding vits vs jades... think about it; the only way to kill an end game barb period whether is be jades or vit stone is to purge it and base amount being purged; a vit barb has higher survivability with vit shards and more hp than the the jades with no buffs.

AND I KNOW THIS IS NERCRO SWEETIEBOT IM JUST PUTTING MY TWO CENTS BEFORE THIS THREAD IS CLOSED SO BARBS KNOW THE TRUTH!

A full jaded barb with 24 JoSD will sit on around 95-100 def levels with a Jones Blessing, which results in a 9-10mil survival index, even unbuffed. A 60k hp vit barb, even fully buffed, can't even get halfway there, maybe even a quarter of that defense. The ~8k hp difference between Vit and JoSD is absolutely nowhere close to the bonus given by 48 defense levels. Even +20 Vit stones would still have a disadvantage compared to JoSD. The argument that vit gems give extra physical+magical defenses is absolutely pointless, as an end-game geared JoSD barb will already have a 95% physical reduction, and a 90%+ magic reduction.
    edited February 2015

Your point would be true if endgame was t2/r8 and no defense passives. But now with 10 levels of primal defense, r9r2 and NW upgraded +12 ornaments, you have more than enough (unbuffed) phys and magic resistance. You would nearly reach the plateau (cap) if you get anymore, where as spirit and defense levels work even better once you have such high resistances b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • abuanen
    abuanen Posts: 7 Arc User
    ethrallade server barb has 100k and in my server twilight barb named Dball has around 95k
This discussion has been closed.