We need to talk guys...

shade0110
shade0110 Posts: 6 Arc User
Okay, I love PWI, I have ever since I first installed it, but lately the staff has done some things that I have to go "What the...." at. Now I may step on a few toes in this discussion, but I think it's time SOMEBODY brought this up There's been three things especially that have really irked me lately, and I'm gonna bring them up here and now, and I HOPE the PWI developers are reading this too cause this concerns the game itself.

1. TAKE OFF SOME OF THE LEVEL RESTRICTIONS FOR THE QUESTS! Mainly the ones where your level is too high to complete a quest. Come on guys, we never needed this before and we don't now! Now that being said, I understand why they put a level restriction on the higher quests, but they also had ANOTHER fail safe for that. Originally, if you weren't high enough of a level, you wouldn't get it until you were! How about we go back to that shall we?

2. BRING BACK THE VALUE OF THE LOOT AND DRAGON QUEST ITEMS!! Seriously!? Now they're all worth 1 coin!? ONE COIN!? I want to see the developers bring back the value of the loot because THAT'S WHERE A LOT OF US MADE OUR MONEY! When they took that away they delivered a HUGE painful blow to all of us that went out, particularly Venomancers, would grind like crazy and then return and cash stuff in. If you don't want to bring back the Dragon Quest rewards then fine, but at least give us our money making options back!

And finally, but not least...

3. TAKE OFF THIS STUPID EXPERIENCE EARNING TIME!!! My first thought when I saw this was: "How dare you PWI!?" And for good reason! Who are you guys to tell us when we can level and when we can't because you're giving us a time limit!? You're the game publishers and developers, but WE'RE THE PLAYERS! You'd be NOTHING without us, NOTHING! I leveled as long as I wanted to thank you very much, BEFORE you introduced this stupid idea, and yes that's exactly what it is! Stupid!

This is not the PWI I remember, and if you guys don't watch it, you're gonna start losing players permanently, and I know you already have, because there's a lot of friends that I had on PWI that don't play anymore because of these three reasons and more! Please, just get rid of this stuff will you guys??? And to you fellow players out there, if there are some pet peeves of yours that I missed, PLEASE feel free to add them! Perfect World needs to know what's a good idea, what isn't and what's just plain dumb. I love this game and I don't want to lose this one like I lost several others that I used to enjoy playing over a simple fix as these are.

Comments

• zenia2
    zenia2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    sadly i agree with all points stated above but i will tell you this they NEVER listen!

there is no use wasting your time to even strike up a decent conversation with PWI.

all i can tell you is they are trying to match the PW:CN version.
    if PW : CN brings back dq prices so will PWI.

lastly if PWI dosent suit your tastes you can only turn to private servers where most of the ppl who left PWI have gone to.

its really sad when a company does not care for its customers.

if a PWI employe does read this and dosent comment that happens 99% of the time pls reconsider and use the forums to communicate.

Having no time to do so is an excuse everyone knows is a bunch of ****!

ummm.....lets just say PWI recruit better employees! :#
  • demansfairy
    demansfairy Posts: 456 Arc User
    You're ranting at someone who can't do ANYTHING about any of the points... we get our patches from the de vs on the Chinese server, you need to go to their forums, translate everything you just said to chinese and post it there.
    full +12 SB, currently lv 105 105 105
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    1. This has been the case since forever. What the quests need is a better indication of the max level range to complete. Just do them when you RB, feed exp to a genie so you don't level too fast.

2. You can thank the botters in China for this. It's not coming back. You will see further nerfs to NPC prices though.

3. This was added again because of China. That's where the client is from, and this feature is to combat people who play without stopping. Look up the number of gamers who die because they just play without eating or sleeping. It's a real issue in China. Since that is where the client is from.....

4. Moved this to the correct forum. To be honest though, it's less a suggestion than a QQ because you don't understand any of the history behind the changes (for 2 and 3).​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • shade0110
    zenia2 said:

sadly i agree with all points stated above but i will tell you this they NEVER listen!

there is no use wasting your time to even strike up a decent conversation with PWI.

all i can tell you is they are trying to match the PW:CN version.
    if PW : CN brings back dq prices so will PWI.

lastly if PWI dosent suit your tastes you can only turn to private servers where most of the ppl who left PWI have gone to.

its really sad when a company does not care for its customers.

if a PWI employe does read this and dosent comment that happens 99% of the time pls reconsider and use the forums to communicate.

Having no time to do so is an excuse everyone knows is a bunch of ****!

Why am I not surprised?

Well if you know any private servers that I can try I'd be MORE than happy to test the waters and see which one I like more.
  • shade0110

You're ranting at someone who can't do ANYTHING about any of the points... we get our patches from the de vs on the Chinese server, you need to go to their forums, translate everything you just said to chinese and post it there.

Once again WHY am I not surprised?
  • shade0110

1. This has been the case since forever. What the quests need is a better indication of the max level range to complete. Just do them when you RB, feed exp to a genie so you don't level too fast.

2. You can thank the botters in China for this. It's not coming back. You will see further nerfs to NPC prices though.

3. This was added again because of China. That's where the client is from, and this feature is to combat people who play without stopping. Look up the number of gamers who die because they just play without eating or sleeping. It's a real issue in China. Since that is where the client is from.....

4. Moved this to the correct forum. To be honest though, it's less a suggestion than a QQ because you don't understand any of the history behind the changes (for 2 and 3).​​

First of all, thanks for posting this where it should be; I've never used the forums before, so yeah.

Secondly, no I don't post QQ ****, and I'm pretty sure these are pet peeves that a LOT of players have and, overtime, have really been annoyed about. Figured I'd get more out of the forums then trying to talk to a GM etc etc.

Lastly You're right, I DON'T understand the history behind changes one and two, except that the ones who keep DYING from no sleep and rest should have known that there's more to life than playing this game, though I must admit I don't really care to know about the rest; I just play the game, that's all I do, and for a while I used to enjoy the game...until all of THIS started.
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    Returning the value of the DQ items in coin PLUS no earning time restrictions? Yea, brilliant. Botting galore, and you'll have people offering 10kk per gold in the worldchannel, not to mention 20000 instead of 2000 gold on max coin in the AH. Oh, you'll want to take out autocultivation too? Great, people will run third party bots instead! You want the GMs to deal with those? Well, if there actually were any policing the game, that might work, but those have been removed in the name of cost efficiency...

So no, your ideas would wreck the economy (even more? even possible?) as they did in the early days of autocultivation.
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • shade0110

Returning the value of the DQ items in coin PLUS no earning time restrictions? Yea, brilliant. Botting galore, and you'll have people offering 10kk per gold in the worldchannel, not to mention 20000 instead of 2000 gold on max coin in the AH. Oh, you'll want to take out autocultivation too? Great, people will run third party bots instead! You want the GMs to deal with those? Well, if there actually were any policing the game, that might work, but those have been removed in the name of cost efficiency...

So no, your ideas would wreck the economy (even more? even possible?) as they did in the early days of autocultivation.

Oh good grief really!? Well thank you for proving that even HERE there are A-holes. I just want the old days back, not ruin the gaming economy. Geez what the hell were you smoking when you wrote this!?
  • darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    He's simply telling you what effect your suggestions would have on the economy. You may think they are great ideas, unfortunately they are not, there are solid reasons why these changes were made, they didn't do them just to '**** over the little guys' as you'd like to believe, you may not like them but they were the right call for the long term health of the economy and most of the player base acknowledges and agrees, and there have been huge discussions and debates over these already on the forums if you would care enough to look deeper.

Calling people A-holes won't get you far either, and doesn't promote any kind of debate. So if you respond similarly then I have no interest in explaining further, and will leave you to wallow in your willful ignorance. Good day.
    DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    darkonome wrote: »
    He's simply telling you what effect your suggestions would have on the economy. You may think they are great ideas, unfortunately they are not, there are solid reasons why these changes were made, they didn't do them just to '**** over the little guys' as you'd like to believe, you may not like them but they were the right call for the long term health of the economy and most of the player base acknowledges and agrees, and there have been huge discussions and debates over these already on the forums if you would care enough to look deeper.

Calling people A-holes won't get you far either, and doesn't promote any kind of debate. So if you respond similarly then I have no interest in explaining further, and will leave you to wallow in your willful ignorance. Good day.
    ^^ This.

Since the OP has just turned his own QQ thread into trolling the responses, I'm closing it.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.