Title Quest Guide

Comments

• eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    phage69 said:

Co-Ords for the Seal of Silk Ridge are incorrect the actual Co-ords are 358,652
    The step that states go to 400, 675 was not used at all and can be omitted the next step listed in Title Quest available was Go to 394, 680 for Shrieking Banshee.

Changed coordinates to obtain Seal: Silk Ridge from 426, 647 to 358,652.

Omitted first step after obtaining seal in Silk Ridge (Go to (400, 675) to trigger the next quest. )

Updated World Boss Titles to reflect recent changes in patch v899, Corrected text error in Deiceter titles.
  • hockey57
    hockey57 Posts: 35 Arc User
    Anyone complete the new title chain that starts in city of lost? I'm partway done, but can't find the next spot.​​
  • kurisukotze
    kurisukotze Posts: 240 Arc User
    No update on Lost City title yet?
    Rencko - 105/105/105 - Seeker -Twilight Temple Server

Current Gear:
    *Out of Date*
  • eirghan
    edited November 2015
    I wasnt aware of a new quest chain since there were no notes in the patch and i dont find myself in list city often. I will look into this and update later when I am home and am able to locate the starting point for the quest. If anyone has the beginnings or are working on steps feel free to post any information you have below​​
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    1. Go to Lost City, challenge popup and you can just auto path to Niang Hu [The Whisperer]

2. Go to 239, 694 and challenge the quest. Dig item under the flashy ball and kill the mob that spawns. You then need to turn in quest to Pillar of the Scarred but that seems to be missing from the game atm, least autopathing leads to nowhere.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • loveabella
    loveabella Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    saxroll said:

1. Go to Lost City, challenge popup and you can just auto path to Niang Hu [The Whisperer]

2. Go to 239, 694 and challenge the quest. Dig item under the flashy ball and kill the mob that spawns. You then need to turn in quest to Pillar of the Scarred but that seems to be missing from the game atm, least autopathing leads to nowhere.

The pillar appears every hour, on the hour (XX:00) - I'm not sure how long it stays however.
  • zenius
    zenius Posts: 12 Arc User
    saxroll said:

The second title is called Grand Commandant
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

The pillar appears every hour, on the hour (XX:00) - I'm not sure how long it stays however.

Seems like stays to least 15 over hour.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • hockey57
    After you talk to pillar of scarred fly to (262, 677) for next title.​​
  • hockey57
    edited November 2015
    Fly to (261, 629) for next part. Wind Waker title

(248, 656) for next part after that. Sily title

You turn that part into Lost Elder. Next piece pops up immediately after. Go dig a chest, and turn in quest to Niang Hu.
    the lament of a hundred decades title

Next piece pops up immediately on turn in to Niang Hu. Kill 10 foxwing supreme flying mobs north of the city of lost and go turn back in to Niang Hu. Black Cat title

Upon turn in, next one pops up immediately. Go dig seal on northern gate of lost city, go to lost city elder to talk.
    star of lost city title

Edit: I'm currently just solving it. You guys can fill in the details, tiger-44.gif

I think that's all of it. Have fun.

P.S. Sorry for the jumbleness and bad grammar. Hope you can sort it out.​​
  • ballenato
    ballenato Posts: 240 Arc User
    hockey57 said:

Fly to (261, 629) for next part. Wind Waker title

You turn that part into Lost Elder. Next piece pops up immediately after. Go dig a chest, and turn in quest to Niang Hu.

the lament of a hundred decades title

Next piece pops up immediately on turn in to Niang Hu. Kill 10 foxwing supreme flying mobs north of the city of lost and go turn back in to Niang Hu. Black Cat title

Upon turn in, next one pops up immediately. Go dig seal on northern gate of lost city, go to lost city elder to talk.

star of lost city title

Edit: I'm currently just solving it. You guys can fill in the details, tiger-44.gif

I think that's all of it. Have fun.

P.S. Sorry for the jumbleness and bad grammar. Hope you can sort it out.​​

Thank you, it worked perfectly!
  • eirghan
    Thank you guys ill update the main post with the info when i get to a computer. Well done :)
  • samyra
    samyra Posts: 1 Arc User
    TY for the quick info.
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »

Seems like stays to least 15 over hour.

I was here at 4pm server time. no pillar even 10 min later...​​
  • blankita
    blankita Posts: 1 Arc User
    hockey57 said:

I Fly there and nothing happens :/
  • hockey57
    A couple people I helped do it are having issues with the same coordinates at that step. We found out that theirs activated on the other side of the City of the Lost on the plateau there. Try flying slightly southeast to there.
  • eirghan
    I've added this quest chain under the tome titles as I've been too busy lately to do the chain myself yet, but I will correct all of the details, coordinates, and describe the steps more fully in the next few days once I've had a chance to complete myself. Special thanks to @hockey57 for the info fox-8.gif​​
  • bee11
    bee11 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    deleted
    Post edited by bee11 on
  • bee11
    bee11 Posts: 11 Arc User
    eirghan said:

10. Tome of Lost City

i. Go to Lost City, challenge popup and you can just auto path to Niang Hu (244 640) [The Whisperer]

ii. Go to (239 694) to receive quest. Dig item under the flashy ball and kill the mob that spawns. You then need to turn in quest to Pillar of the Scarred (238 695). The pillar appears every hour, on the hour for approximately 15 minutes. [Grand Commandant]

iii. Fly to (262 677) for next title. (?)

iv. Fly to (261 629) for next title. [Wind Walker]

vi. Fly to (248 656) for next title. Note: A few have been having trouble activating at these coordinates. Fly southeast to plateau on opposite side of Lost City. [Silly]

vii. Turn in quest to Lost City Elder at (246 647). Next piece pops up immediately after. Go dig a chest, and turn in quest to Niang Hu and receive next quest (244 640). [The Lament of a Hundred Decades]

viii. Kill 10 foxwing supreme flying mobs (250 677) north of the city of lost. Once complete hand in to Niang Hu (244 640) and receive the next quest. [Black Cat]

ix. Dig the seal on top of the northern gate of Lost City. Hand in to Lost City Elder (246 647). [Star of Lost City]​​

Some additions, changes:

ii: Title "Grand Commandant" adds (Mag. DEF +3)
    iii: Title name is "Scar Soother" (no stat bonuses).
    iv: Title name is "Wind Waker" not "Wind Walker"; adds (Accuracy +8)
    Step v is missing
    vi: The title is "Sily" not "Silly"
    vii: Title "The lament of hundred decades" adds (Mag. ATT +2) (no "a" in the title, btw)
    ix: Title "Star of the Lost City" adds (Phy. ATT +3) (has a "the" in the title)

And since I have your ear (well, eyes) on the Titles Screen, Accuracy comes before Evasion. You have them the other way around at the top of this guide.
  • eirghan
    edited November 2015
    Had a chance to finish the Lost City Seal quest chain and tidied up it's information, added coordinates, objective names, clarified quest steps and NPC names, added gained attributes. Added new attributes to total attributes list in first post. Updated Google Docs copy of Title Quest guide with new quest line information and attributes.

Have yet to correct the calculator/checklist but hopefully will get to that in the next few days. Thanks for your patience.
  • euphiess
    euphiess Posts: 13 Arc User
    sorry for necro but it seems i can't get some of the titles... friends get the pop up but not me... i don't get it.
  • euphiess
    euphiess Posts: 13 Arc User
    sealed snake isnland can't be done with spawning ceminator with lucky coins. i just did it and got nothing
  • joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    bee11 said:

eirghan said:

10. Tome of Lost City

i. Go to Lost City, challenge popup and you can just auto path to Niang Hu (244 640) [The Whisperer]

ii. Go to (239 694) to receive quest. Dig item under the flashy ball and kill the mob that spawns. You then need to turn in quest to Pillar of the Scarred (238 695). The pillar appears every hour, on the hour for approximately 15 minutes. [Grand Commandant]

iii. Fly to (262 677) for next title. (?)

iv. Fly to (261 629) for next title. [Wind Walker]

vi. Fly to (248 656) for next title. Note: A few have been having trouble activating at these coordinates. Fly southeast to plateau on opposite side of Lost City. [Silly]

vii. Turn in quest to Lost City Elder at (246 647). Next piece pops up immediately after. Go dig a chest, and turn in quest to Niang Hu and receive next quest (244 640). [The Lament of a Hundred Decades]

viii. Kill 10 foxwing supreme flying mobs (250 677) north of the city of lost. Once complete hand in to Niang Hu (244 640) and receive the next quest. [Black Cat]

ix. Dig the seal on top of the northern gate of Lost City. Hand in to Lost City Elder (246 647). [Star of Lost City]​​

Some additions, changes:

ii: Title "Grand Commandant" adds (Mag. DEF +3)
    iii: Title name is "Scar Soother" (no stat bonuses).
    iv: Title name is "Wind Waker" not "Wind Walker"; adds (Accuracy +8)
    Step v is missing
    vi: The title is "Sily" not "Silly"
    vii: Title "The lament of hundred decades" adds (Mag. ATT +2) (no "a" in the title, btw)
    ix: Title "Star of the Lost City" adds (Phy. ATT +3) (has a "the" in the title)

And since I have your ear (well, eyes) on the Titles Screen, Accuracy comes before Evasion. You have them the other way around at the top of this guide.
    OK, here is what you(@eirghan) need to update, please! just went to nameless hero and got that title, Scar Soother, went to 248 656, nothing. So i went by your clue, went almost exactly SE to plateau type area and got the challenge for ancient spirits, used the show/hide and saw i needed 10(flying mobs in that area, plateau on SE side of Lost). Then i saw i had to turn it in to Nameles hero, then i got the title Wind Waker. Then i went back to 248 656 n got the pop up quest to turn in at lost Elder! So maybe they changed the title sequence a bit? I'll post any other changes I see in this chain after i finish, TY for your attention! :)
  • coolzero
    coolzero Posts: 2 Arc User
    eirghan said:

14. Seal: Silk Ridge

(i) Go to Silk Ridge at (426, 647) to get Seal: Silk Ridge

(ii)Go to (394 680) to find the scream. [Shrieking Banshee]

(iii) Go to (383 677) to get the investigation. Once you have the quest dig the Strange Fur behind the house at (382 676) [Crime Scene Detective] (+8 accuracy)

(iv) Go to (372 675). Kill ‘Tarantulax’ to obtain Tarantulax Leg Hair and ‘Ursog’ until you get Feral Ursog Mane. [Inescapable Justice]

(v) Go to (356 633) to get “The Inquiry”. Kill ‘Grottoden Wolfkins’ until you obtain “Wolf Fur Coat”. [Determined tracker] (+2 phy-att)

(vi) Go to (352 669) to obtain the next quest. Go to (355 667) and talk to the Summonbot. [The Loner]

(vii) Go to (319 613) to obtain the next quest. Go to (307 609) and dig the chest for the yellowed scroll [The One and the Only One Truth]

(viii) Go to (372 620) to pick up the next quest. Dig the seal at (338 620, 50) on top of the arch [Star of Silk Ridge] (+4 phy-def)​​

Thanx for ur great job making this titles quest easy to get done.

A small correction for summonbot
    (vi) Go to (352 669) to obtain the next quest. Go to (334,682) and talk to the Summonbot. [The Loner]
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    -
    euphiess said:

sealed snake isnland can't be done with spawning ceminator with lucky coins. i just did it and got nothing

Me and guild did it yesterday. It works. Make sure you didn't lose the title quest by moving too far or dying.
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • eirghan
    edited December 2015
    coolzero wrote: »
    ...A small correction for summonbot
    (vi) Go to (352 669) to obtain the next quest. Go to (334,682) and talk to the Summonbot. [The Loner]

Updated Coordinates for Summonbot from 355 667 to 334 682. Thank you for your help in keeping this accurate!
    euphiess wrote: »
    euphiess wrote: »
    sorry for necro but it seems i can't get some of the titles... friends get the pop up but not me... i don't get it.
    If you are not getting titles to pop back track to the beginning of that seal or tome to make sure you have completed all the steps. Also for the world bosses, make sure you land on the ground and do not just fly to the coordinates. Mine wouldn't spawn while I was in the air ;)​​
    Post edited by eirghan on
  • ilanoor
    ilanoor Posts: 2 Arc User
    @joshuason

OK, here is what you(@eirghan) need to update, please! just went to nameless hero and got that title, Scar Soother, went to 248 656, nothing. So i went by your clue, went almost exactly SE to plateau type area and got the challenge for ancient spirits, used the show/hide and saw i needed 10(flying mobs in that area, plateau on SE side of Lost). Then i saw i had to turn it in to Nameles hero, then i got the title Wind Waker. Then i went back to 248 656 n got the pop up quest to turn in at lost Elder! So maybe they changed the title sequence a bit? I'll post any other changes I see in this chain after i finish, TY for your attention! :)

where is exactly SE plateau type ares cuz i cant find it and i'm having the same problem

• eirghan
    edited December 2015
    ilanoor wrote: »
    @joshuason

where is exactly SE plateau type ares cuz i cant find it and i'm having the same problem

Yes, others have said they have a problem with that sequence as well, but unfortunately I've done the quest chain on three characters and haven't encountered an issue getting a title to pop at the 248 656 coordinates yet. I see the Scar Soother title was missing from the sequence here... I will see if I can verify in the next few days on another toon if taking the title Scar Soother at 262 677 rather than going to 261 629 right away changes the sequence.

My hypothesis is that this title quest chain actually has two choices depending on which coordinates you go to (which is vague to me since I did this a long time ago!). My main question is, after you recieved the quest to go to 248 656 did you get the title Sily? That will make the difference I think.
    Either option 1 gives title 'SIly" and option 2 gives title 'Scar Soother'
    OR
    Option 1 misses title scar soother in exchange for skipping some of the foot work and option 2 gives complete set of titles.

Hypothesis:

Chain Option 1:
    Perform quest chain as normal up to 'Grand Commandant' title.
    1 Fly to 261 629 and recieve quest to hand in to Nameless Hero and recieve title 'Wind Waker' (+6 accuracy).
    2 Fly to 248 656 and hand in at Lost City Elder for title 'Sily' (no stats)
    3 Next quest appears at hand in to Niang Hu at (244 640) Pick quest.
    4 Go to 260 673 to obtain 10 "Lingering Soul of Foxwing" by killing Foxwing mobs. Once complete hand in to Niang Hu at 244 640 'Black Cat' (no stats)
    5 Receive the next quest from Niang Hu. Dig the seal on top of the Northern gate of Lost City
    6 Hand in to Lost City Elder 'Star of Lost City'

Chain Option 2:
    Perform quest chain as normal up to 'Grand Commandant' title.
    1 Fly to 262 677 and get quest. Hand in to Nameless Hero and recieve title 'Scar Soother' (no stats).
    2 Go to SE Plateau (unknown coordinates) and get quest for "ancient spirits" (Not lingering souls!!!) kill flying mobs (Foxwings or another type of mob??) at unknown coordinates SE of Lost City.
    3 Hand in to Nameless Hero and recieve title 'Wind Waker' (+6 accuracy).
    4 Fly to 248 656 and hand in at Lost City Elder
    5 ???

​​
  • lovelysama
    lovelysama Posts: 1 Arc User
    eirghan said:

phage69 said:

The step that states go to 400, 675 was not used at all and can be omitted the next step listed in Title Quest available was Go to 394, 680 for Shrieking Banshee.

Omitted first step after obtaining seal in Silk Ridge (Go to (400, 675) to trigger the next quest. )

Updated World Boss Titles to reflect recent changes in patch v899, Corrected text error in Deiceter titles.
    The actual coordinates are 420, 801... the bridge between Swiftwind and Etherblade, not 358, 652. Those coords will take you to Silk Ridge.
    Thank you Eirghan for such a great guide to title quests :smile:
  • eirghan
    edited December 2015
    lovelysama wrote: »

The actual coordinates are 420, 801... the bridge between Swiftwind and Etherblade, not 358, 652. Those coords will take you to Silk Ridge.
    Thank you Eirghan for such a great guide to title quests :smile:

LOL so many different opinions on what the right coordinates are. I will check all of them again tonight and if all are correct I will list them all.

Thanks for commenting and your help keeping the guide up to date :)
    ​​