TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• dogomatic
    dogomatic Posts: 26 Arc User
    Did you all see Slay's recent book??

• strife614
    strife614 Posts: 22 Arc User
    cUCked CT, cuckewd Vindi. Suicide watch on high alert for people from these factions.

Dedaluminus+rolled+image+booty+had+me+like+_fcd1122ac83b332a4f46aba8c91b800d.gif

• jhendra
    jhendra Posts: 8 Arc User
    I think Nevranite's vid says it all.
    Gratz to Hoorah !
    Shame on those Vindi members who shame their once awesome faction with ridiculous / fake excuses! What an embarrassment!
    +++++++++
    Here is the Youtube vid since I am TOO NEW :'( to post links
    UAkSRFITuFg <--go to youtube and watch.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    strife614 wrote: »
    cUCked CT, cuckewd Vindi. Suicide watch on high alert for people from these factions.

Actually, CT members will Rage CS to be better.

Really enjoying the butt burn CT is feeling now after their devastating loss this weekend. IvaWOgM.png

CT and Vindi should now fight each other so at least one of them can claim the 2nd best title on the server. Their ego’s need it.

Or how long until 1 merges into the other?​​
    Post edited by paralleogram on
    Here we go again....
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    So the results this weekend are

Knights gained a land
    Insurrect gained a land
    Hoorah gained a land
    ChinaTown gained nothing
    Vindicate gained nothing, hell they even lost a land.

Man it feels like it was only last week when stuff like this was being said:
    eirghan said:

The only difference between the Vindicate/CT alliance and the Hoorah/Knights/Insurrect/DemiGoDz alliance is that Vindicate's alliance is currently is a give and take (CT took a land last week, We took a land this week), whereas yours is a Give, Give, Give, Take... (Hoorah took a land each time the last few weeks, Knights and Insu both lost lands every week) So lets not go there...

​​

Now I realise u have a pretty high opinion of ur own intelligence, which Ive always found to be highly questionable, but im willing to give u a chance... How exactly do the results of this weekends TWs go with ur great plan to be a great ally?

On the topic of allies, Ive never seen a faction decline as fast as ChinaTown is doing right now. Id think this could be for 1 of 2 reasons:

1. Vindicate is stealing their members (which doesnt seem to be the case quite yet)
    2. The members are unhappy about ChinaTowns role in the alliance and refuse to partake.

Either way, Id imagine CT cant wait for the season to be over so they can end their alliance, before its all too late.

It does seem that despite gettin destroyed in TW Vindicate will still exit the season with a trophy, because you definately managed to be the worst ally anyone cud hope for, so congratulations
  • sasquatch87
    sasquatch87 Posts: 51 Arc User
    strife614 said:

This is a really messed up post dude, just saying.
  • tricksie
    tricksie Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    dingo488 wrote: »

On the topic of allies, Ive never seen a faction decline as fast as ChinaTown is doing right now. Id think this could be for 1 of 2 reasons:

1. Vindicate is stealing their members (which doesnt seem to be the case quite yet)
    2. The members are unhappy about ChinaTowns role in the alliance and refuse to partake.

Either way, Id imagine CT cant wait for the season to be over so they can end their alliance, before its all too late.

It does seem that despite gettin destroyed in TW Vindicate will still exit the season with a trophy, because you definately managed to be the worst ally anyone cud hope for, so congratulations

1) Karma is a bish. Enjoy your failures CT, you deserve everything you are going through ;)
    2) Who would CT ally after the season is over? There really is no one except for Vindi, unless they decide to suck on the fat teet of Hoorah and get in their good graces --- or maybe even sweet talk knights.​​
    z56fd27dc94746.gif
    egg-44.gif <~ these need to come back into the CS.

• bboycraze
    bboycraze Posts: 38 Arc User
    Legend has it, CT and Vindi are still celebrating Halloween.
  • strife614
    Where the Vindi Internet Defense Force (VIDF) at? We looking for some quality bantz. Pls come back and let us know what really happened this weekend
    Dedaluminus+rolled+image+booty+had+me+like+_fcd1122ac83b332a4f46aba8c91b800d.gif

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    tricksie wrote: »
    dingo488 wrote: »

1) Karma is a bish. Enjoy your failures CT, you deserve everything you are going through ;)
    2) Who would CT ally after the season is over? There really is no one except for Vindi, unless they decide to suck on the fat teet of Hoorah and get in their good graces --- or maybe even sweet talk knights.
    It would be especially funny if CT allied with Hoorah. Particularly since the first thing they did after the merge was assume Hoorah as the greatest guild on Sanc and immediately begin debasing them and calling them out to battle. (Wherein they mostly got creamed)

Overall I think it's pretty funny how all the LC guys acted like they were hot stuff and we didn't know **** about mass PvP. We've since shown them otherwise, and have continued to dominate.

Also, whoever listed Knights alliances earlier forgot to mention Pepito.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • daymond
    daymond Posts: 273 Arc User

It would be especially funny if CT allied with Hoorah. Particularly since the first thing they did after the merge was assume Hoorah as the greatest guild on Sanc and immediately begin debasing them and calling them out to battle. (Wherein they mostly got creamed)

I don't think this is correct.
    It was widely acknowledged by all I spoke to after the merge that Vindicate was the stronger.
    In fact, for more than half the season it was said the strongest guilds from both servers had allied.

While there were call outs and animosity between CT and Hoorah, I never saw anything said about Hoorah being assumed the strongest Sanctuary guild.

Overall I think it's pretty funny how all the LC guys acted like they were hot stuff and we didn't know **** about mass PvP. We've since shown them otherwise, and have continued to dominate.

Within just the first few days of the merge, hundreds of players had intermingled and aligned themselves to factions of the other server. It took less than 2 weeks for (relatively) prominent guilds such as _TRIAD and SHINRA to completely disband and move to Sanctuary factions. We are all one server now, and both servers had and have imbeciles spouting nonsense.
    Truth be told, ChinaTown probably still fields more for PvP than any other faction on the server.

Also, whoever listed Knights alliances earlier forgot to mention Pepito.​​

Not sure which post you are referring to.
    Currently though Pepito is no more.
    alFcxeg.png
    www.Kniraven.com | Youtube.com/Kniraven | Twitch.TV/Kniraven | Facebook.com/Kniraven
  • dingo488
    edited November 2015
    Before the merge, Vindicate had been spamming Lost City world chat about them being the ''Number 1 faction from Sanctuary'', ChinaTown believed this since they didnt know any better.

Having been in ChinaTown I know this much. Then later since Vindicate stayed completely absent in PK, they wud even go as far as to say Vindicate might lose to Insurrect in TW. It seems that the Lost City factions didnt really have much of a clue just how strong Hoorah/Vindicate were in TW until they actually saw Hoorah fight Vindicate, especially since Vindicate had basically removed themselves from the TW scene by staying around Archosaur, while ChinaTown and Hoorah were fighting eachother each and every weekend.

Now people would say its only because of the LC people that Hoorah is stronger, tho the TWs were the exact same as they are now, before the merge
  • davidmurphy
    davidmurphy Posts: 31 Arc User
    strife614 said:

Where the Vindi Internet Defense Force (VIDF) at? We looking for some quality bantz. Pls come back and let us know what really happened this weekend

they too busy out on halloween

• dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    vindicate number 1? vindicate hasnt been number 1 since archage came out lmfao
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    Triad and Shinra were not prominent guilds.
    Shinra was dead in the water before the server merge.​​
    Here we go again....
  • sasquatch87

strife614 said:

Basically a Hoorah answered a Hoorah question, Vindi/CT had far less numbers than what Hoorah did this past weekend. Can't speak for CT but vindi had maybe less or a little more than 50 that tw. Anyway congratz Hoorah on your first tw season win, I'll see you all on the battle fields hopefully sometime soon.

• firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2015

strife614 said:

Basically a Hoorah answered a Hoorah question, Vindi/CT had far less numbers than what Hoorah did this past weekend. Can't speak for CT but vindi had maybe less or a little more than 50 that tw. Anyway congratz Hoorah on your first tw season win, I'll see you all on the battle fields hopefully sometime soon.

Here we go, more "Halloween excuses" so you're saying 2 "Top tier" factions can't field as much as 1? that's pretty sad you know right? maybe CT/Vindi should fight demi gods for a more fair fight in the alliance since all they seem to do these days is complain about numbers and talk about the "good old day before our buttholes got ripped"
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    You're pretty goofy alright.
  • strife614
    dingo488 said:

Quit stealing my ultra rare mems

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• dagoddominator
    dagoddominator Posts: 218 Arc User
    it's funny, those meme are probably 2 years old. only sore losers gonna whine about the gloating though.

im cool with it cus hoorah is composed of ppl who fought for like 2 whole years to beat vindi, some of them came from vindi. the numbers thing is a valid part of TW though, hoorah has been statistically capable of beating vindicate for a whole year now. numbers are always a factor in a loss or a win. doesnt really serve as an excuse. pound for pound hoorah prolly has the most firepower on the server. people wanted balance, now we have a bit of it.

and now we gonna have to stuff all inter-TT strife and get ready to compete with the other servers. its not gonna happen but hey, miracles can happen lol.

so now the next season is gonna be labelled "kill hoorah", at least there is that to look forward to.
  • strife614
    ur probably 2 years old tbh fam.

ur definitely a sore loser since ur looking forward to "kill hoorah" season. only thing u look forward to is being able to gang up on a faction since ur too garbage to get it done with just ur faction. little update for u, the number 2 and 3 factions just tried it and failed so bad they gave up. no surprise though, once vindi realized CT wasnt helping them win lands they abandoned that ship. feel bad for CT tbh. they got shet on so quickly by their useless ally.

need map reset so that hoorah can properly deny vindi participation in cross server since they are gonna just gonna go for easy lands in order to participate now.

once commander qontrol gets elected though, gl fam. let the proper ruler take his place.

• dingo488
    edited November 2015
    wtf? I alrdy applied to vindicate tho

they are going with a new faction motto next season:

Dont let ur dreams be memes
  • davidmurphy
    davidmurphy Posts: 31 Arc User
    lol kill the hoorah season, so many people **** hurt we destoryed CT and vindi this season which is funny. true tho i feel bad for CT they got shitted on by vindi so quickly they couldn't even give them back up in pk 50% of the time now none of them barely pk GG

• sasquatch87

Here we go, more "Halloween excuses" so you're saying 2 "Top tier" factions can't field as much as 1? that's pretty sad you know right? maybe CT/Vindi should fight demi gods for a more fair fight in the alliance since all they seem to do these days is complain about numbers and talk about the "good old day before our buttholes got ripped"

What sad about people not playing a game? It's no excuse just stating a fact of what happend no need to rip my throat out.

• risings
    risings Posts: 1 Arc User
    while we are speaking of facts... can u tell wat the "fact" is that it was Vindi and CT attacked and keep saying in forums or w.e that they lacked sign ups? why even bother attacking when yall cant get the ppl to show up?
  • sasquatch87
    Why yall keep on trying to make something out of nothing? It's just a game bruh
  • dontbemadman
    edited November 2015
    why are vindi and ct getting so mad about losing? its just a game bruh
    Post edited by dontbemadman on
  • firefraii
    firefraii Posts: 49 Arc User
    Uploaded picture of tw since it was too short to record a video
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dontbemadman
    edited November 2015
    tw was full, i couldn't enter tw so i uploaded what tw looked like from the reserves