PWI Twilight Temple Hoorah Vs Chinatown West Arch Massive pvp

datboilee
datboilee Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2015 in Arigora Colosseum
If you guys bored and have nothing else to do? please stop by and check out Hoorah vs Chinatown massive pvp @ west arch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzwD88-JIl8

you can also check out my other videos in same channel and don't forget to subscribe for more videos :-)​​
Post edited by sylenthunder on

Comments

• sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    Edited to remove the tinyurl link. I'm surprised Vanilla allows that to be posted. TinyURL is banned completely from most forums.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    I don't know what's worse: that you cover up your skillbars because someone might steal your SEKRIT SIN TEKKK!!!, or that your skillbars are so small to start with.
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    capnk wrote: »
    I don't know what's worse: that you cover up your skillbars because someone might steal your SEKRIT SIN TEKKK!!!, or that your skillbars are so small to start with.

Agreed that covering the skillbars is a bit silly. Screen size is normal for 1920x1080 HD rez though. I like 2880x1620 personally, but it makes the text too small to read on a 24" screen.​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • datboilee
    I've my reason for covering up the skills bar :-)
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User

Agreed that covering the skillbars is a bit silly. Screen size is normal for 1920x1080 HD rez though. I like 2880x1620 personally, but it makes the text too small to read on a 24" screen.​​

I was referring to the small quantity of skills he uses, not the screen resolution.

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    >Video starts off with an intro image saying "Uncut and unedited"
    >Unedited
    >Clearly edited because of the intro image and the images over skillbar / chat

Don't say unedited when it's edited.
    On that note, there is not a single valid reason anyone can ever come up with to cover up a skill bar, everyone sets it up in a way that it plays well for themselves, don't try to be that special snowflake.

Yes, I had to be the negative critic.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• darkonome
    darkonome Posts: 253 Arc User
    capnk said:

someone might steal your SEKRIT SIN TEKKK!!!

^made me lol

But yeah cut the guy some slack, no reason to nitpick the living **** out of the delivery of the video, might be better to comment and discuss the gameplay itself. In terms of feedback I'm sure that's more the angle they were hoping for, if they wanted any feedback at all.

DarkSkiesx
    Tideswell
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    youtube.com/darkskiesx
    http://mypers.pw/8/#373457
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    I'm not saying it's true in this situation, but whenever I see someone cover their tool bars my brain shouts SCRIPTS!​​
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    covers skillbars, guess pro?

doesnt use T menu
    doesnt exclude mobs from tab option
    doesnt AA (but he could be the shotcaller so idk, eventho there is no follow up to him) 2:20 you can see how squad members split on diff targets eventho sin's target isnt on immune

tackling slash on purify targets, non-cancelled cursed jails on purify targets, good 10-15 seconds of life hunters on a barb when enemy arcanes\archers in range

ok... i hope kyogu will advice you in future

and welcome back mooooooooo​​
  • datboilee
    edited October 2015
    I'm just a noob guys relax and enjoy the video. If you don't like it please don't watch it. Thank you!