when will it happen sins. pvp

13»

Comments

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    So you refuse to CC or debuff the sin, then complain about the chances. Why are you here? You have no one to blame but yourself for not even trying.

my CCs are chances actually so it would be a chance of a chance to CC,

my debuff costs me genie energy, i cant really WASTE genie offensively TRYING to land a debuff while i am against the strongest DD class in game at the moment
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Burningalpha - Lost City
    Burningalpha - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Play a sin and then you can come and post another qq class is op asf topic.
    Lost City: The heart and soul of hatred, pvp, and the worlds worst merchant.
    Burningalpha/psy/100r
    Typhlosions: Seeker/87r
    /\polllo/Sin/96
    (instertnamehere)/Archer/96
    (insertnamehere)/Cleric/93
    "I'm hell bent on reviving Niravana" Aps
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Play a sin and then you can come and post another qq class is op asf topic.

you should've bothered to read whole topic,

i play sin

http://www.twitch.tv/fedepwi/c/5898129

check just the first map @ 00:01:00 i am fighting endgame players, while i am cardless spiritless still... call it balance

there is no other unbalanced class atm as assassin class
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    As shown in todays NW, the only imbalanced class in this game is the Barbarian.

PPL need several end-game chars to kill me and still struggle (ppl with even better gears + I was nearly constantly unbuffed or max selfbuffed).
    99% of selfbuffed/unbuffed PPL I hit on are 1-shot, even r9rr +10 ppl.
    No class can stand a chance in 1on1, even if they are buffed. Purge = dead enemy, if selfbuffed = even faster dead.

I can't find a single way in which sins are stronger then barbs. If the people that have been needed to bring me down would hit on any sin (my or better gears) they would die in a second. The only strenght of sins lies in their ability to avoid most negative status effects and thus they are able to secretly eliminate some ppl from time to time and might get away with it. JOSD sins are only tanks if buffed. Selfbuffed they die just as easy.

As long as there is no class that can stand up to Barbs on selfbuffs, please people...stop calling them OP. For me, as a Barb, they are a joke and if they wanna have a chance, they need even more advantages (aka buffs and stuff) and no, there is no sin out there skilled enough to compensate my skill. Means they might end up killing some equally geared, nub Barbs, yap maybe. But not me. Why is that? Because sin is the most played class and most people have gathered quite some knowledge about it. Alot more people compared to the barb front. Most Barbs are only there for TW = aka useless meatbags.

I don't blame people for underestimating Barbs and overestimating sins. Unless there will be more barbs like me I doubt that changes.

For now Barbs are the class with the highest survivability by far and thus the best class for mass pvp if they just need to stay alive. In 1on1 they are a true beast (STR built ofc) and deal enough dmg to beat any other class easily. And sins? They are only strong if they are buffed = nub class = idc. I am strong. Buffed or unbuffed. Doesn't matter. Now what's better? xDDDDD

RANT: The best thing is...I'm not all talk. This is my reality. So many ppl which thought they are so great got stomped to the ground several times. PPL run away from me and avoid PvPing me. Twinks pk my twink, I kill them and they don't touch me twink anymore. I'd die for a decent challange on our server...I know quite a few amazing players from other servers...please join here and show me my limits so I can push myself even further (: give me a reason to go full endgame!! /RANT.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    joe if you think sins are bad cause i couldnt kill\stop you from digging flag with my sin that has 700 spirit less than you plus 1\3 of your base damage while i was in a 1vs20 map well GG b:laugh
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    joe if you think sins are bad cause i couldnt kill\stop you from digging flag with my sin that has 700 spirit less than you plus 1\3 of your base damage while i was in a 1vs20 map well GG b:laugh

NO!! I meant in general xD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • dudai
    dudai Posts: 12 Arc User
    Sin is the best endgame period
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    AAAAAaaannnndddd.....

NECRO