Spirit Coins Issue (Updated!)

mintsummer
mintsummer Posts: 125 admin
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
Hey folks, just wanted to update you all on the Spirit Coins issue.

We're aware that there's an issue with them expiring prematurely. We're going to be working with the devs tonight to figure out a plan of action. We're committed to doing right by you all, but we need to get ducks in rows before we know the exact form that'll take. It may take a few days of talking and investigating before we decide on the best course of action.

Similarly, bringing the issue to a close will probably take a little while, so I definitely wouldn't expect a resolution before the weekend. The timeline will depend on the plan we come up with.
Post edited by sheepclouds on

Comments

• konataizumichan
    konataizumichan Posts: 94 Arc User
    Thank you for this!
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    Thanks for the update.

My simple recommendation is....

1. Bring back the Spirit Coins to the Boutique at a discount. - This will allow further purchases of them and a quick make up of the premature expiration.
    2. Work with your customers on a case by case basis to keep them happy with individual attention, while restoring their purchases of spirit coin.
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sxkitten71180
    sxkitten71180 Posts: 5 Arc User
    In my opinion since a lot of people purchased one and it expired like that we should get a code that allows everyone to get one per toon or something like that
  • torquoisegamer
    torquoisegamer Posts: 96 Arc User
    No need to get one per toon - they're account stashable.
    My mains:

TorquoiseBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII psychic
    MidnighteBlu 103 | 103 | 103 Twilight Sky VIII duskblade
  • neodaystar
    neodaystar Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Even if they bring back spirit coins, you won't be able to use it, because the slot to equip the spirit coin is now replaced with the star chart item. This can only be solved by the PWCN devs, and what PWI employees can only do is to compensate for our losses.

Also, please don't forget about the merged account stash issue...since there hasn't been an update on that as to what is happening.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    correct me if i'm wrong, but werent there two possible spots to equip the coin before the update?
  • neodaystar
    neodaystar Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    eirghan wrote: »
    correct me if i'm wrong, but werent there two possible spots to equip the coin before the update?

ooh yea, your right- there were 2 mark of might slots. I once tried to equipt more than 2 coins in 2 different slots, so I thought it only goes into one slot only because it didn't allow me to do that :pensive:

But according to asty, that slot isn't really removed, and the coin is still equipted on it:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1201677/items-equipped-to-lower-mark-of-might-slot-disappeared
    "They didnt actually remove that slot. The thing is still equipped your character, it's just not visible in the UI any more. It's probably still usable if someone were to modify the UI in their client (though there hasn't been much need of having a second might slot).​​ "
  • ellavo
    ellavo Posts: 76 Arc User
    Wondering how they will know who had Spirit coins, cause mine vanished to. But I did take a screen shot of my coin being equipped. Took screen shots of all my stuff just in case stuff got lost during server merge. :D
  • acblack
    acblack Posts: 16 Arc User
    Solution 1 - give us back our spirit coins (if we wrote a ticket)
    Solution 2 - give us (that wrote a ticket) 3 S chests and 5 A Chests and at least 1 spirit coin

I like Solution 2 B)
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    acblack wrote: »
    Solution 1 - give us back our spirit coins (if we wrote a ticket)
    Solution 2 - give us (that wrote a ticket) 3 S chests and 5 A Chests and at least 1 spirit coin

I like Solution 2 B)

Me too. Compensation is needed here.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • White_Lie
    White_Lie Posts: 5 Arc User
    so do we have to create a ticket to make sure we are noted?
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    White_Lie wrote: »
    so do we have to create a ticket to make sure we are noted?

yah its standard raffle rules, submitting a ticket puts you into a raffle for compensation; so like every other ticket
  • aeternusdoleo
    aeternusdoleo Posts: 180 Arc User
    And too many tickets gets you banned for spamming :D
    ... forget your fears. And want no more...

Dawnglory player:
    Ulsyr - Khelvan - Evryn - Gromth
    And StoneSnake - CatSnakeshop for everyone's Common Stones and more!
  • zoner112012
    Been a bit now and still nothing....I hope you guys are planning some seriously good compensation along with the return of our coins this is ridiculous.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • iamluckingfoco
    iamluckingfoco Posts: 158 Arc User
    Compensation compensation compensation...

How about just fix it so we have our coins back. And maybe for compensation just extend the duration by a month or two. That would be compensation enough
    2agrqm9.jpg
    Be Strong! Be Fierce! Be Vicious!
    Vicious Marshal - Tideswell

• zoner112012
    edited August 2015

Compensation compensation compensation...

How about just fix it so we have our coins back. And maybe for compensation just extend the duration by a month or two. That would be compensation enough

They aren't able to change the code of the item...that would have to come from China...so yea...COMPENSATION. Would be a nice thought, but again any change like that HAS to come from China.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • limonazza
    limonazza Posts: 332 Arc User
    i had 501 spirit coins worth around like what 400 gold?
    disappeared, opened a ticket, they were aware, they closed the ticket as solved, i still have 501 coins missing
    once again PWE spread my cheeks to ram **** in fvcking ****
  • zoner112012
    limonazza said:

i had 501 spirit coins worth around like what 400 gold?
    disappeared, opened a ticket, they were aware, they closed the ticket as solved, i still have 501 coins missing
    once again PWE spread my cheeks to ram **** in fvcking ****

Better not ask for compensation for that 400 gold though, you may upset people LOL
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • opalhs
    opalhs Posts: 34 Arc User
    I cant open ticket.I click on support in ARC and nothing happen,i have so much reasons to contact suport,cant send ticket for guild logo,cant send ticket for spirit coins...I press support and nothing happen and i have no will to go instal firefox,googlechrome... and other progras to contact them to tell them that thay should do thier job...
  • zoner112012
    bumpity bump bump.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • sylenthunder
    sylenthunder Posts: 3,061 Community Moderator
    bumpity bump bump.
    Umm, it's a sticky..... It's already bumped. normal-47.gif​​
    582c1776c46eef7b527939a98b9d95a5.png

Support Email: customerservice@perfectworld.com
    ​​
  • zoner112012
    edited August 2015
    Yea but it was near the bottom of the list and like...I want my damn coin back xD.

Edit: It is funny how they said to submit a ticket to let them know that you were missing coins, and on a ticket they say they will update you VIA the ticket, then they close said ticket down. I am getting sick of waiting this is really ridiculous. Apparently not EVERYONE lost their coins. There are people that still have their spirit coins. This is a HUGELY unfair advantage. People paid money for these coins and PWE took them away. Where are our coins at?
    Post edited by zoner112012 on
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • ayejay101
    ayejay101 Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    So, a shocking thing happened today. A ticket was submitted regarding this at the time of occurrence and was left inactive due to no updates... But shockingly! Someone replied to it without any action...

PWE, Keep it up... that's the kind of follow up users like to see. :D
    ​​
    GreenLegend Cleric 105-105-105
    Historic Leader

23nupk.jpg
  • zoner112012
    ayejay101 said:

So, a shocking thing happened today. A ticket was submitted regarding this at the time of occurrence and was left inactive due to no updates... But shockingly! Someone replied to it without any action...

PWE, Keep it up... that's the kind of follow up users like to see. :D
    ​​

I submitted a ticket the DAY the issues occurred and it got answered right away.......what's your point? Unless this is sarcasm then if so, well played.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • zoldickun
    zoldickun Posts: 197 Arc User
    He's saying he got a new update from the support without "upping" it, which was never done in the past, and which is a good point, even though there is no real solution so far.
    (Same for me today by the way)
  • zoner112012
    Well any gm can respond to a ticket, it doesn't mean anything. We need to know what they are going to do about this. There are still people that have their spirit coins. So they just basically ripped us players off.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • elyora2
    elyora2 Posts: 195 Arc User

Well any gm can respond to a ticket, it doesn't mean anything. We need to know what they are going to do about this. There are still people that have their spirit coins. So they just basically ripped us players off.

There is complaining, and there is complaining. Be happy they at least give a response and that they say (as stated in this post) are gonna do something about it. They also could have ignored the issue completely and say "oh sorry wrong date on the coin".

I'm happy that there is an update about the issue and that my ticket keeps being updated.
  • zoner112012
    edited September 2015
    elyora2 said:

There is complaining, and there is complaining. Be happy they at least give a response and that they say (as stated in this post) are gonna do something about it. They also could have ignored the issue completely and say "oh sorry wrong date on the coin".

I'm happy that there is an update about the issue and that my ticket keeps being updated.
    No they can't just say that since there are many players that still HAVE their coin...wtf kind of logic is that? LOL on top of which I had a ticket open with them and was told they would update it and poof, the GM closed it..so yea be happy that your ticket is being updated, but until I hear we are gonna get our damn coins back I will complain because I paid for the damn coin just like many other people and have now been without it for over 10 days. No other damn mmo would put their customers through this much BS that I have ever played.

I tried to speak to a GM via live chat and they basically told me that they can't handle the issue via live chat and that they don't know anything more about the issue at this time. How lovely they will update us when they have more information. Well that would be great except they closed my first ticket on the issue. Thanks PWE.
    Post edited by zoner112012 on
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • jamminjimmy
    jamminjimmy Posts: 141 Arc User
    I have had so many tickets closed with out resolution isnt funny now .they got mad because i was highly upset when asked send a tracrt to an email and not the ticket i asked what email and got a bs auto reply back that got three threads and replies before that then was told paiste it in ticket and they closed ticket.
    5941165jeLeR.png
  • chary
    chary Posts: 850 Arc User
    Honestly, I'd just rather they never bring this **** back ever again unless they're going to reduce the cd down to like 5sec or something.​​
This discussion has been closed.