edited February 2015
    The code is not working for me, either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands: Lv 102 Mystic
  • Burnificator - Archosaur
    Burnificator - Archosaur Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The code is not working for me, either.

Getting an "internal error" of sorts. At least I stocked up on my sin...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizards - the only pyromaniac class.
  • mortiscorvus
    mortiscorvus Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm getting an internal error as well. I logged out of game and closed out arc then signed back. I tried about a dozen times and got the same thing.
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited February 2015
    We're aware, our code system is kind of broken atm. Working on a fix.
  • Nnmmnvbn - Archosaur
    Nnmmnvbn - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    b:victory
    thank you
  • jyzeroex
    jyzeroex Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Unsure if this is a new or old issue, but on both my accounts, I get an error stating: "You do not have any characters for PWI. You will need to create a character before you can redeem this key", even though I have multiple characters for both accounts.

Any ideas?
    b:surrender

Edit: This OCCASIONALLY solved the issue for me: I had to spam-click redeem multiple times before it responded. This worked on my laptop, but not my crappy older pc.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    jyzeroex wrote: »
    Unsure if this is a new or old issue, but on both my accounts, I get an error stating: "You do not have any characters for PWI. You will need to create a character before you can redeem this key", even though I have multiple characters for both accounts.

Any ideas?

get same error , gj pwe
  • mourien
    mourien Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Any ideas?

yea mine also.. gotta love arc more b:chuckle
  • avs33fan
    avs33fan Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I get it now and I know of others that do as well.
  • nini330
    nini330 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Blessings code is not working atm. Same error listed previously.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Any ideas?

Edit: This OCCASIONALLY solved the issue for me: I had to spam-click redeem multiple times before it responded. This worked on my laptop, but not my crappy older pc.

b:chuckleSame here aswell, got the same error notification aswell...b:chuckle

"Now I guess we all really know how far the Evil Malignant "Wraith Possessed!" ARC will go into trying to let the mobs win the Smoke Over Archosaur Event's, its now denying us that we've ever made any playable characters!!! Now we know why PWE liked it so much they forced it on us, it exists to come up with even Zannier Ways deny us our basic importances to the game in whole new ways..." MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE much!! Wheres Emilio Estevez when we need him??? {b:laugh}b:victory
  • Lyndan - Sanctuary
    Lyndan - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can you please fix the access to the blessings? Being told you have no chars on a server is somewhat ridiculous. Thank you.
  • Eyre_Lyn - Archosaur
    Eyre_Lyn - Archosaur Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    can You Please Fix The Access To The Blessings? Being Told You Have No Chars On A Server Is Somewhat Ridiculous. Thank You.

agreed !!!
  • statsking
    statsking Posts: 1
    edited May 2015
    Please Fix Da Codes :D b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • mahi69
    mahi69 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Good to know codes work now.
    For those that like me ~hug.z~ for those that don't ~shrug.z~

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐ if you don't like it o0o well
  • drlovejoy
    drlovejoy Posts: 8 Arc User
    I don't even have an option to get a blessing. All i have is Sign out and my account. No option for a blessing.
  • creysero
    creysero Posts: 101 Arc User
    drlovejoy wrote: »
    I don't even have an option to get a blessing. All i have is Sign out and my account. No option for a blessing.

Left top corner arrow next to the Arc logo
  • prekdays
    prekdays Posts: 2 Arc User
    3 days and the code is saying please try again later, I have updated arc and logged out several times. Not sure what is up, anyone know?
  • frince
    frince Posts: 46 Arc User
    Still having a problem here aswell on getting a blessing... when is this gonna get fixed? (sigh)
  • mosz
    mosz Posts: 247 Arc User
    try https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem , seems to be working for me.
  • jamesburr36
    jamesburr36 Posts: 150 Arc User
    mosz wrote: »
    try https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem , seems to be working for me.

Worked for me too. Too much QQ and not enough motivation to find alternate methods to redeem.

Personally I think those blessings ought to be removed from the game anyway.

• dejiavu
    dejiavu Posts: 103 Arc User
    not working just tried