PWI Maintenance Discussion 8/4/15 COMPLETE

1235»

Comments

• mynamewasstolen
    mynamewasstolen Posts: 56 Arc User
    the patch was merely to update the client with the new server list. They are more than likely still undergoing server database merges and/or testing before bringing the new servers up live.
    By the light of the moon, our true forms are revealed.
  • indiaecho
    indiaecho Posts: 12 Arc User
    mag1que wrote: »
    I've noticed that the 8 servers are now 4, just wondering why i can't sign into twilight yet? where my old server is now in, or do i have to wait the 10 hrs of maintinance time given?

They will let everyone when the maint is complete by adding that word in the thread title.
  • azizatoinette
    azizatoinette Posts: 14 Arc User
    Can someone tell how many hours the servers have been down for? I've forgotten when it shut down.
    Aziza_Atori: 100,102,104 sage mystic
    ClaraDeLune: 93 sage duskblade
  • inbank
    inbank Posts: 6 Arc User
    Can someone tell how many hours the servers have been down for? I've forgotten when it shut down.
    6hours down 4 to go
    IncogBanner.jpg
  • pizzapizza1
    pizzapizza1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    it has only been about 5 hours now. so half way done with luck
  • forceofsoul
    forceofsoul Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    yPv5TCg.png

looks pretty :dizzy:
  • catgirldesu
    catgirldesu Posts: 993 Arc User
    Ahh, Sanctuary. Almost 7 years there.
    Best server name, that's why a picked you. Goodbye onion-20.gif

​​
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    As I said in the initial post, I expected that things might run a lot later than initially projected in case the process took longer than anticipated. Since I promised to keep you appraised of any changes in our ETA, I just wanted you all to be aware that we've updated our end time, and now expect the servers to be up...

...Right now. Enjoy your new servers, everyone!
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• forceofsoul
    forceofsoul Posts: 17 Arc User
    surtr wrote: »
    As I said in the initial post, I expected that things might run a lot later than initially projected in case the process took longer than anticipated. Since I promised to keep you appraised of any changes in our ETA, I just wanted you all to be aware that we've updated our end time, and now expect the servers to be up...

...Right now. Enjoy your new servers, everyone!

HAHAHAH Loved that post... WOOHOOOO

• tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    Hi surtr,
    at login screen the characters don't scroll.
    If you got 8 characters on lost city server and 8 charactes on sanctuar, you can't play with those of lost city server. You have to delete the 8 characters of sanctuary first.
    It will take a whole week till people of lost city can play this game again.
    Or you give us the support and delete those characters manually.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    tet wrote: »
    Hi surtr,
    If you got 8 characters on lost city server and 8 charactes on sanctuar, you can't play with those of lost city server. You have to delete the 8 characters of sanctuary first.

@surtr if that's the case then that should get resolved.​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• azizatoinette
    azizatoinette Posts: 14 Arc User
    I'm very excited of meeting the new faces from heavens tear as my main instead of a low lvl alt.
    Aziza_Atori: 100,102,104 sage mystic
    ClaraDeLune: 93 sage duskblade
  • reaperarm1
    reaperarm1 Posts: 90 Arc User
    [img][/img]e5447aa65cf4f003c29f60df4fad9a45.gif

As I stroll into Dawnglory with my army of merchant shops and see my new customer base.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Hi surtr,
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    Hi surtr,

@surtr if that's the case then that should get resolved.​​

I just use my Arrow {Up & Down} keys on my laptops keyboard and I can get all 16-characters to scroll through

surtr, the double stash area is being a real pain though, it will not transfer anything other then 1 item so far down to the lower 2 rows in it, so please pass this on to the techies so that they can find a way to fix it, it seems pointless to have 2 rows of slots that can't be used :(

"To update on the stash probs surtr: You can easily rearrange the items in the stash, so long as you don't pull them out of it, but once you do put them in a bag for a character, they will not go back into it no matter what, not into any of the rows that your attempting to put them into it" x2 :(

"Stash problem update-2: you can swap an item from your characters bag with an item in the double stash and (vice/versa) but any slots in the x2 stash that were not with an item and were empty cannot be used at all surtr, please pass this info to the bugg squads asap (coin transfers perfectly btw...)"
    Post edited by seitori on
  • tet
    tet Posts: 73 Arc User
    I was wrong, I didn't see the the arrows on the left side of the character screen.
  • dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    Does this mean you can create more than 8 characters per server then as well tiger-17.gif​​
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• torres7
    torres7 Posts: 13 Arc User
    hmm auto update not working for me
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 81 Arc User
    so any news why our account stashes werent double for ppl that hadem on both servers
  • techdawg
    techdawg Posts: 22 Arc User
    ^ what he said.. no double stash for me either
    Signature_2.png
  • torres7
    torres7 Posts: 13 Arc User
    anyone else have auto updating issue?
  • uncensored
    uncensored Posts: 7 Arc User
    no update issues but i want my damn account stash... or the gold for one of the stones either one.
  • ryasche47
    ryasche47 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Went from 50-70ms ping to 500-600ms...thanks >.> transfer me to the east server where the lag is reasonable wtf