New classes.

Options
gomiamiheat
gomiamiheat Posts: 51 Arc User
edited July 2015 in Arigora Colosseum
When I saw the description of this section "which classes do you think are to OP" the obvious answers in my head would be the new classes. This has already been known from the start but tbh I do think the new classes need a bit of nerfing and here is why.

First off before anyone claims these classes AREN'T overpowered I challenge you fight a DB of your gear/level/cards. If you are a seeker or a class with a low amount of anti stuns you lost unless you have some zerk crit weapon or something and somehow can one hit someone with same gear, level stats as you. If you are a sin or a bm or something you might get lucky but my bets would be on the db.

Basically half of the server I play on has abandoned their main characters to make a duskblade or stormbringer and about 85% of them are making the db/sbs their mains because they already know how overpowered those classes really are.

In my faction there is a 100 rb1 g16 db that easily kills rb2 100+ people with same gears even same cards all the time.

I know I only made an example for DB's so far, they are overpowered because of their raw damage and stuns now on to the stormbringer. The stormbringer is OP in a different way in my opinion and this has to do with PWI more than the actual stormbringer. They have that combo where they throw the debuff on you that makes you take damage as you move then they use that push. Problem is especially with how cruddy the servers on usa east have been running lately you get caught in the air.

When you get caught in the air you still take the OP damage as if you are moving. You aren't stunned but you can't attack and sometimes it's ridiculous you can get caught like a INCH from the ground so you are sitting there pounding buttons wondering why arent you attacking and it's the stupid AIR GLITCH. I am far from the only one with this problem, and the problem purely has made g16 sb's that aren't even that strong able to take down r9rrs or you know pretty powerful people.

They need to be nerfed because it will destroy the game for everyone to only play two classes basically and every other class falling into the "support class" rolls. My faction leader who was one of the strongest Sins on the server even told everyone in the faction to quit your sins and start a DB. Nuff said.

Comments

• zandhond
    zandhond Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    Instead i think dusks need a few more stuns, tidals and invoke as selfbuff that doesnt cost chi. Please upgrade this class
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    Options
    its all about the right strategy mate. storms and dusks arnt OP if you know how to deal with them...altho it is extremely hard for caster to take on dusks. That is on self buffs tho. cause there you dont have enough means to survive the mostly unavoidable paralyze locks.

Seeker vs Dusks? arr you kidding me? Use a STR-Built Occult Ice genie for dusks amd most of your problems are gone.

That is what I meant when I've said that most classes arnt OP. Most people are just not willing to put enough effort into thinking about decent strategies. Thats all.