test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

R8rr?

FloraFang - HarshlandsFloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
edited June 2015 in Venomancer
So there is already a thread discussing the true potential of r8r but it's a little messy and I don't think it fits with my question. Anyway has anyone actualy attempted to aquire r8rr? I know most people say it takes too long to farm blah blah but what endgame gear doesn't? I looked at the stats and they don't appear to far off from that of g16. I also peeked at the clac and don't see them there unless I overlooked it.

So just in general for those of us who have the time to spare would you say r8rr can be worth it? And what about just regular r8r? I know these days r9rr is like the standard but (or g16) but eh it can't be that bad can it
Post edited by FloraFang - Harshlands on
The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute

Comments

• Thaumaturgy - Raging TideThaumaturgy - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Since I've been helping low levels farm their gear when I can, I can say I'm pretty close to being able to get the r8rr weapon for Stormbringer. Whenever I finally get their I will most definitely be posting screenies and doing damage tests
  • Eirghan - SanctuaryEirghan - Sanctuary Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ♥ Eirghan ♥ Sage Seeker ♥ 105x3 ♥
    ♥ Current Gear: mypers.pw/1.8/#140780/ ♥
  • technoplume3technoplume3 Posts: 62 Arc User
    The money spend on R8rr is not worth it. You will spend 5x more on reroll to get the stat you need, just keep r8 like t is and skip to Nv3