Zerk crit BIDS

lestadsan
lestadsan Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Duskblade
Hi guys

So, I was wondering if Duskies can get a zerk crit copied-BIDS with reflection of the moon used on wizzies?
Post edited by lestadsan on

Comments

• tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lestadsan wrote: »
    Hi guys

So, I was wondering if Duskies can get a zerk crit copied-BIDS with reflection of the moon used on wizzies?

I've actually tried this for 15 minutes straight and unless I'm simply unlucky I don't think it can zerk. Transitive properties of the original skills. Such as an archers skill Storm Rage Eagleon. When we copy it the farther away from the target we cast it the more damage it will deal "similar to an archer's bow".
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Kitty tested BIDS for like 15 times too and not a single zerk so most likely BIDS indeed can't zerk. Neither can Malefic Crush.

Kitty also tested Stormrage and unlike tek1nig said Stormrage Eagleon is not affected by range. Kitty tested casting it next to target while archer far, far from target while far from archer and far from target while next to target. Always the same damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Ludacritz - Raging Tide
    Ludacritz - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've used BiDS on my DB countless times (in NW just because I can (it's really funny when BM p.marrows against me because I have "no magic damage" and gets hit by BiDS), and in testing to try for zerk, and not once have I seen it zerk.