OPkossy am sorry sorry.

elyse789
elyse789 Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion
NO please I don't wanna get banned,It's just that you always block my treads so I thought you have something against me. Please don't b:cryb:cry ,I have anger issues b:sad

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    If you're sincere about that, first thing to do would be to take this up with me in a PM rather than post it on the forums. Since I'm replying here though, if you're being honest then you need to simply stop violating rules in your posts.

You've already done it once with your thread asking about a mobile device in Off-Topic, so it's not like every post you've made since I started having to keep an eye on your posts has needed to be deleted or involve closing a thread. As long as they're following the rules, I really have no issue with anyone in general. It's when someone consistently disregards rules that I start having to show up in all their topics with a lock.

Anyways, this sort of thing is something you PM a mod about next time, so this thread's going to get closed. I do hope you abide by the rules in your future posts, though.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.