help with Gold

Options
echo778
echo778 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
Hey guys well I need help with what the best option to do with
my gold. I have 106 pieces and I'm not sure if I should get coin for them or if there is stuff that I need to help reach good gear and would help me at end game. I want to maximize my profit i don't want to buy something i don't need... Thanks for the help
Post edited by echo778 on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Dear wonderful sir, i have problems getting my 10,000 gold to withdraw, it requires a fee of 106 gold, if you sir would just help pay this fee i will share my 10,000 gold with you!
  • echo778
    echo778 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Lol funny xD

I need a mentor -_- I'm such a rookie
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    echo778 wrote: »
    I need a mentor -_- I'm such a rookie

you need a specific mentor pay them, or or could read the guides/actually look through the forum

hint:106 gold is enough to invest
    2nd hint: its not anywhere close to pay for any endgame gear
  • XXxICExXx - Morai
    XXxICExXx - Morai Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'll mentor you, the fee will be 106 gold please! b:chuckle

Buy things on SALE in Boutique (Mogs, packs (dont be tempted to open them, serious coin drain) and keep till off sale and then sell for profit. You need to invest the cash.

Work on decent gear so you can start getting involved in more money making instances fsp/tt/ws and use this to improve the gear while ur gold purchases are making you money.

Join a good helpful faction and learn WS, most would be happy to take you are support/duo if u have at least tt99 gear. U get badges and molds and chance off essense on lotto