Dawn of The Eclipse Raffle Winners!

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited March 2015 in Official Announcements
Below is a list of the players who won the raffle! If you see your name here, you will be contacted by our support team, so please be ready to give them your official mailing address and any other vital information. Also, please make sure your email is up to date, so that we can contact you.

Winners

Grand Prize

Luyu - Dreamweaver

2nd & 3rd Prize

LadyFoxee - Archosaur
_Laly - Heavens Tear

4th - 7th Prize

Stormbound - Raging Tide
DionDagger - Dreamweaver
Dano$ - Dreamweaver
_MoonGoddss_ - Raging Tide

8th - 13th Prize

JavaCream - Heavens Tear
StarAurora - Archosaur
Ardwinna - Sanctuary
Lionessx - Heavens Tear
DawnTreader - Harshlands
Resplend/\nt - Archosaur

14th - 20th Prize

CrimsonApa - Lost City
Cambian - Heavens Tear
MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
sea_food - Lost City
Merili - Sanctuary
Mirambo - Archosaur
AquaLordShen - Archosaur

If you know any of these players, please direct them here so that they know they've won. If you see yourself here, make sure all your contact info. is up to date.

Congrats everyone!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    how big was the chance that the highest populated server does not have a single winner?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Hisiala - Morai
    Hisiala - Morai Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I demand virtual cookies for the Morai server.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited February 2015
    I demand virtual cookies for the Morai server.

we have facebook-friends-voting contests instead, so i guess its fine :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • fajarr
    fajarr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    b:victory
    Below is a list of the players who won the raffle! If you see your name here, you will be contacted by our support team, so please be ready to give them your official mailing address and any other vital information. Also, please make sure your email is up to date, so that we can contact you.

Winners

Grand Prize

Luyu - Dreamweaver

2nd & 3rd Prize

LadyFoxee - Archosaur
    _Laly - Heavens Tear

4th - 7th Prize

Stormbound - Raging Tide
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    Dano$ - Dreamweaver

8th - 13th Prize

JavaCream - Heavens Tear
    StarAurora - Archosaur
    Ardwinna - Sanctuary
    Lionessx - Heavens Tear
    DawnTreader - Harshlands
    Resplend/\nt - Archosaur

14th - 20th Prize

CrimsonApa - Lost City
    Cambian - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    sea_food - Lost City
    Merili - Sanctuary
    Mirambo - Archosaur
    AquaLordShen - Archosaur

If you know any of these players, please direct them here so that they know they've won. If you see yourself here, make sure all your contact info. is up to date.

Congrats everyone!
  • x3lovelylady3x
    x3lovelylady3x Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    gosh they're so lucky..congratz b:cute
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Nice, it was fast. Congratulations everyone.
  • blackadhemar
    blackadhemar Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Do we need to contact you or wait for an email?
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    *squeals* YES! I wanted the cat shop plushies and that's what I got! Yay me! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pistdoff - Archosaur
    Pistdoff - Archosaur Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2015

Winners

Grand Prize

Luyu - Dreamweaver

2nd & 3rd Prize

LadyFoxee - Archosaur
    _Laly - Heavens Tear

4th - 7th Prize

Stormbound - Raging Tide
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    Dano$ - Dreamweaver

8th - 13th Prize

JavaCream - Heavens Tear
    StarAurora - Archosaur
    Ardwinna - Sanctuary
    Lionessx - Heavens Tear
    DawnTreader - Harshlands
    Resplend/\nt - Archosaur

14th - 20th Prize

CrimsonApa - Lost City
    Cambian - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    sea_food - Lost City
    Merili - Sanctuary
    Mirambo - Archosaur
    AquaLordShen - Archosaur

Congrats everyone!

Love how this *event* has given prizes to the cash shoppers. Supposed to have been a daily code and in 2 months we had 2 codes. I think PWI is being run by people who attend the sunshine bus to work. I didn't partake in this as I knew chances I winning would be 0 as I'm not a huge cash hopper but to reward a completely flawed event shows PWIs incompetence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    takes 3.3m
    takes 6.1m
    takes 7.1m
    takes 6.0m

OVERKILL b:victoryb:dirtyb:victory
  • cherryoonya
    cherryoonya Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    i didn't find anyone from Morai in that list. is it cuz of Mister & Miss Morai? if yes, maybe, anyone should tell it to us? tell us not to waste time here and send our works there?.. i'm very disappointed, cuz our M. & M. has already finished, too, and i have to wait for the next year to take part in it..
  • blazearcher20
    blazearcher20 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    bravo00068 wrote: »
    My work so bad?
    http://funkyimg.com/i/THck.jpg
    b:cry

I don't think this was the fashion event. It says "Raffle" i am sure the fashion one would say "Fashion" on it. Also i think they would show the pics of who won if this was the dress event.
  • bravo00068
    bravo00068 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't think this was the fashion event. It says "Raffle" i am sure the fashion one would say "Fashion" on it. Also i think they would show the pics of who won if this was the dress event.

Thank U.
    U're right!b:chuckle
  • queenjust
    queenjust Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Weird that it got given to cash shoppers? I put in the codes they had and spent maximum cash and still didn't receive it. You're assuming that everyone in the list is a cash shopper and then complain that you didn't win when you didn't even enter. Wow. You do realize people who buy in game are the ones that keep it going right?
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Love how this *event* has given prizes to the cash shoppers. Supposed to have been a daily code and in 2 months we had 2 codes. I think PWI is being run by people who attend the sunshine bus to work. I didn't partake in this as I knew chances I winning would be 0 as I'm not a huge cash hopper but to reward a completely flawed event shows PWIs incompetence.

Not everyone on this list is a cash shopper. I'm sure not. I lnever even heard of Luyu before. Maybe an alt?
  • blackadhemar
    blackadhemar Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    LOL LadyFoxee here, definitely not a cash shopper. b:bye
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I haven't CSed much in years. First time I've won anything here, too. What all do you need to know, sparkie?
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
  • Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    how big was the chance that the highest populated server does not have a single winner?

Well since Morai is not an American server our change was zero, nada, rien, nichts. A veteran as you should know that by now
  • wilai29#4617
    wilai29#4617 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Morai doesn't get anything.
    Reason is because people/companies on the USA think that the world ends along with USA borders.
    The rest of the world is only good for money/resources or just to dictate their way of life upon.
  • Lakaota - Archosaur
    Lakaota - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    You mean to say I've won 19th place?! What do I do to get my gift?
  • butterflysun
    butterflysun Posts: 0
    edited February 2015
    Was excited to see I was on the list in 10th place (Ardwinna - Sanctuary)!! But I have not been contacted by anyone as yet. Do I need to email them? Or is it just gonna take time for them to get to everyone?
  • Razalia - Heavens Tear
    Razalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It looks like my Wizard may have won 15th place in raffle (Cambian - Heavens Tear) but I also haven't been contacted. should we be looking for an email or some in game comunication?
  • Lakaota - Archosaur
    Lakaota - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I haven't been contacted by anyone either, because my Venomancer, Mirambo won one of the prizes.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    edited February 2015
    Well since Morai is not an American server our change was zero, nada, rien, nichts. A veteran as you should know that by now

hey, my question implied a lot, but some things better remain unspoken. and yeah, they probably thought american servers have american players only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Wrong thread.
  • RedWoodred - Harshlands
    RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    BUMPING

Any word on when these prizes will ship?
    We have a difficult time here with UPS - if that is how they are being sent - and I'd at least like to know a tracking number or when to expect something.

Anyone else who got a prize received theirs?
    Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
    ---
    RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    BUMPING

We have a difficult time here with UPS - if that is how they are being sent - and I'd at least like to know a tracking number or when to expect something.

It looks like this is going the same way of last seasons' TW rewards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Auriani - Morai
    Auriani - Morai Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Any more fun events comming up with a chanse to win Duchess Fashion? or maybe get it back for a short time in boutique for people that missed it? b:kiss
    Eliyama - Heaven's Tear 102 RA2 Cleric
    Melyama - Heaven's Tear 101 Sin
    Auriani - Heaven's Tear 101 Wiz
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    BUMPING

I got my keyboard a few days ago. It was sent by UPS.