edited January 2015 in Chronicles
Background information

ChinaTown's alt guild = FireFox

Vengeful's alt guild = Unity

Current Ownership of lands of FireFox = 3 x level 3 lands + 1 x level 1 land

Current Ownership of ChinaTown = 3 x level 3 lands + 1 x level 1 land

Current Ownership of lands of Unity = 4 x level 3 lands

Current Ownership of lands of Vengeful = 3 x level 3 lands + 1 x level 2 land

Question: Why does these two dominating guilds in this Lost City server, created alt guilds of their own to own the around same numbers of lands (Income) as the main guillds?

My explaination:

The officials in Vengeful and ChinaTown, want more profits from the lands they own/able to own. Denying the commissioner members of Vengeful and ChinaTown the fully derserving "TW Salary* they deserve. When the alt guilds are in danger of losing their land, the main guilds will then step in and destroy the ones who are trying tp invade their alt guilds' lands.

Vengeful, ChinaTown use their main guild funds to bid for wars, catapult, defense tower to get those alt's guilds to win lands.

Example:
Imagine PWI company funds is being use to create another company which produces income without letting their shareholders know and not giving any profits to their shareholders.

With this happening, means most guilds wont attack these alt guilds of theirs are because of the strength of the total (Officials and commissioner members) strength of the main guilds. It's a lost cause.

Chinatown and Vengeful simply deny alot of income giving to the commissioner members, when they deserve to have. Where their alt guilds are providing so much free income to the officials of the Main guild who owns the alt guilds. They are so rich that, they even able fund their alt character Rank 9 gears.

It's DECEPTION!

As we know, the minimum age for this game isn't high. They are mostly youths. They would not know that they are being taken advantage of.

This is MANIPULATION!

ChinaTown and Vengeful have NOT been thriple attacked for the whole 2014 period. Most of their TW are just a walk in a park.

WHY DO THEY DO THIS?

It's crystal clear. So we would like you. Perfect World International, to disband FireFox, ChinaTown, Vengeful and Unity. Ban those who mastermind such inhonourable operation in this game filled with youths and children.

In the real world, this is FRAUD.

Apples, Knights and Squires, trying to emulate these operation. Please have a check on them too.

Perfect World International, as a listed company. We believe you will not disappoint us.

Thank you.
Post edited by voluminous on

Comments

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    w.e. if this is confirmed or not cause i've no clue, i believe it became common practice all over the servers

also GMs really dont care either won't take any action against TW rules infringements

on Morai server we have "legendary" cases of TW rules infringements such as top TW factions colluding by sharing\moving factor players\alts\officers and no actions are being taken past 2 seasons

guess this just became part of the TW game and you have to accept it despite that's going against TW rules and any kind of fair play
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    GMs pretty much stopped caring about TW alt guilds as of about last season as far as I can tell. Frankly, better this way as it was getting pretty dumb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This post.... Is wrong up to ways I can't even imagine o.o

Naming and shaming factions isn't against forum rules?

Anyway, you sir need to go out with friends more regularly :) there's a world out there
  • Artn - Archosaur
    Artn - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Illuminati confirmed?
    My name isn't Artn anymore, someone change it pl0x.
  • zoner112012
    zoner112012 Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This is a common practice now. PWI doesn't give a **** enough about their own rules they set forth to enforce them or do the research on their own to see that many factions are rigging the Territory Wars for their bigger factions using alt factions. This is on Raging Tide too. Highly doubt anything will come of you posting it on forums. You can submit a ticket about it...but without proof they won't do anything......since they are too lazy to have GMs do the research involved to ban many people that probably put thousands of bucks into PWI. With proof they still won't do anything cuz they just don't care.
    ln5aR6B.jpg
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    Options
    By the way Drake, CT was tripple attacked this season a couple times actually :)

Get yours facts straight, then come to complain. Oh, and talking about kids and youth members when you're yourself under 25 ain't exactly... normal, just poiting the fact.

There's some really smart people in those factions, as you are well aware of :) Know who am I talking about? :)
  • voluminous
    voluminous Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    PWI should lose their players soon enough.

Since, they are not interested in maintain the fairness of the game.

Letting people taking advanatge of young kids and youths.

We're fine letting their main guilds to rule TW. Why the need for alt guilds?

It is just evildoings.

We expect answers from you, Pefect world international.
  • voluminous
    edited January 2015
    Options
    By the way Drake, CT was tripple attacked this season a couple times actually :)

Get yours facts straight, then come to complain. Oh, and talking about kids and youth members when you're yourself under 25 ain't exactly... normal, just poiting the fact.

There's some really smart people in those factions, as you are well aware of :) Know who am I talking about? :)

Why you people create an alt guild for? Answer. ChinaTown got thriple attack this season? You liar, this season CT and FireFox have 3 x lvl3 lands and 1 x lvl 1 land. Cheating young kids/Youths income.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    Options
    voluminous wrote: »
    Why you people create an alt guild for? Answer.

People creates alts to use their alts in TW. Plain and simple. If you have 2 accounts (fair amount), both r9r +10, wouldn't you want to have TW on both? In that case, what happens if your alts are strong and you win TW?
  • voluminous
    edited January 2015
    Options
    People creates alts to use their alts in TW. Plain and simple. If you have 2 accounts (fair amount), both r9r +10, wouldn't you want to have TW on both? In that case, what happens if your alts are strong and you win TW?

Why use the resources from main guild then?
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    DrakeKhan won't calm down b:laugh

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JAZszldt4T5fUFoki7JJdpVmsiuX40VYSSXIaiFDSAM/edit
    Current Ownership of lands of FireFox = 3 x level 3 lands + 1 x level 1 land
    Current Ownership of ChinaTown = 3 x level 3 lands + 1 x level 1 land
    This is........... how much coins per week?
    And.............. how many ppl attend TWs?

Question: Why does these two dominating guilds in this Lost City server, created alt guilds of their own to own the around same numbers of lands (Income) as the main guillds?
    1) It's not forbidden by rules to place alts in another guild
    2) This guild can also TW
    3) Are you sure there are only alts there? :D

Vengeful, ChinaTown use their main guild funds to bid for wars, catapult, defense tower to get those alt's guilds to win lands.
    Yeh, and their opponents are so poor that can't even build a tower or tame a cata :D
    With this happening, means most guilds wont attack these alt guilds of theirs are because of the strength of the total (Officials and commissioner members) strength of the main guilds.
    You probably don't know that when 2 guilds are fighting, 3d one can't interfere b:laugh
    Where their alt guilds are providing so much free income...
    How much income again?
    ChinaTown and Vengeful have NOT been thriple attacked for the whole 2014 period. Most of their TW are just a walk in a park.
    You have been deceived, ChinaTown was even quadruple attacked b:bye
    When the alt guilds are in danger of losing their land, the main guilds will then step in and destroy the ones who are trying tp invade their alt guilds' lands.
    What the problem to invade main guilds lands?
    What stops main guilds to destroy those "ones" for other reasons which have nothing to do with protecting friendly factions? b:puzzled

Anyway, you sir need to go out with friends more regularly :) there's a world out there
    +1 b:laugh
    ChinaTown got thriple attack this season?
    You mentioned "whole 2014 period". New season has started not long ago, and map has just been taken. Since you like to ask question don't twist your own words ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • voluminous
    edited January 2015
    Options
    DrakeKhan won't calm down b:laugh

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JAZszldt4T5fUFoki7JJdpVmsiuX40VYSSXIaiFDSAM/edit

This is........... how much coins per week?
    And.............. how many ppl attend TWs?

1) It's not forbidden by rules to place alts in another guild
    2) This guild can also TW
    3) Are you sure there are only alts there? :D

Yeh, and their opponents are so poor that can't even build a tower or tame a cata :D

You probably don't know that when 2 guilds are fighting, 3d one can't interfere b:laugh

How much income again?

You have been deceived, ChinaTown was even quadruple attacked b:bye

What the problem to invade main guilds lands?
    What stops main guilds to destroy those "ones" for other reasons which have nothing to do with protecting friendly factions? b:puzzled

+1 b:laugh

We demand a check, words without evidence is useless. Pefect World International needs to give us answers. This season just started. How did you get quadruple attacked? This has been on for a long period until, Knights are doing that too, trying hard with Squires. Having advantage of youth/young kids. Evildoers.
  • barber
    barber Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    this was talked about and settled a long time ago...as long as the alt guild isnt using it to make just fake tw bids and no one showing up to fight if they win the bid, then its acceptable and not against the rules of TW (its only against the rules if they are using the alt guild to block other people from bidding so they wont get ganked on more than one time slots at a time)

again as long as fake bids arent being made, there isnt a thing wrong with alt guilds owning and having lands
    banner01.jpg
  • voluminous
    edited January 2015
    Options
    barber wrote: »
    this was talked about and settled a long time ago...as long as the alt guild isnt using it to make just fake tw bids and no one showing up to fight if they win then its acceptable and not against the rules of TW (its only against the rules if they are using the alt guild to block other people from bidding so they wont get ganked on more than one time slots at a time)

again as long as fake bids arent being made, there isnt a thing wrong with alt guilds owning and having lands

Perfect World International, would be so incapable if those are the rules that Perfect Word International applied.

NEED IMPROVEMENT. So you don't want a car that travel in the air? Simple, STOP INVENTING.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    Options
    How did you get quadruple attacked?
    Read my previous post, I edited. Nothing important has happened in this season yet. And yourr initial question was about 2014.
    If you want to challenge main guilds - go ahead.
    If you want to challenge smaller ones which are under top guilds protection - go ahead. If you can't win vs guild where many players are alts and ppl who don't meet main fac requirements (and supposingly undergeared etc), read some guides, gather friends and learn how to TW.

This troll is so funny, makes me wanna feed it b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • nasko11
    nasko11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    b:angry ON YAZZZZ KNEZZZZZZ b:angry
  • voluminous
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Read my previous post, I edited. Nothing important has happened in this season yet. And yourr initial question was about 2014.
    If you want to challenge main guilds - go ahead.
    If you want to challenge smaller ones which are under top guilds protection - go ahead. If you can't win vs guild where many players are alts and ppl who don't meet main fac requirements (and supposingly undergeared etc), read some guides, gather friends and learn how to TW.

This troll is so funny, makes me wanna feed it b:laugh

We want answers about the exploitation of commissioner members in the main guilds.
    Not the dominance of your guilds. Who cares about that.
    We care about the young kids/youths commissioner member of the CT and Vengefui.
    There is even 13 + years old playing this game. And you people exploit their extra income.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    Options
    And I want the answers to the quetions you ignored.
    Especially about weekly income and TW attendance. In numbers pls. Ty :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    We want answers about the exploitation of commissioner members in the main guilds.
    There is even 13 + years old playing this game. And you people exploit their extra income.

What the hell kind of exploitation? It's not like they're forcing these people to play or even be in their guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    Options

Don't generalize, I am the one keeping all benefits, since bidding is free! That how I build my uber Op toons and rule the server!

Wait, I don't! O.O

If you don't even know about bidding costs, and income sharing you sir should go home.

For those not in LC, this guy spams wc daily, usual bored troll, without gear (really, naked toon nearly) and no faction. Just to let u know
  • voluminous
    edited January 2015
    Options
    What the hell kind of exploitation? It's not like they're forcing these people to play or even be in their guild.

The officials in Vengeful and ChinaTown, want more profits from the lands they own/able to own. Denying the commissioner members of Vengeful and ChinaTown the fully derserving "TW Salary* they deserve. When the alt guilds are in danger of losing their land, the main guilds will then step in and destroy the ones who are trying tp invade their alt guilds' lands.

Example:
    Imagine PWI company funds is being use to create another company which produces income without letting their shareholders know and not giving any profits to their shareholders.

With this happening, means most guilds wont attack these alt guilds of theirs are because of the strength of the total (Officials and commissioner members) strength of the main guilds. It's a lost cause.

Chinatown and Vengeful simply deny alot of income giving to the commissioner members, when they deserve to have. Where their alt guilds are providing so much free income to the officials of the Main guild who owns the alt guilds. They are so rich that, they even able fund their alt character Rank 9 gears.

Read and digest.
  • voluminous
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Don't generalize, I am the one keeping all benefits, since bidding is free! That how I build my uber Op toons and rule the server!

Wait, I don't! O.O

If you don't even know about bidding costs, and income sharing you sir should go home.

For those not in LC, this guy spams wc daily, usual bored troll, without gear (really, naked toon nearly) and no faction. Just to let u know

All these hate replies are from the ChinaTown and Vengefui members, hoping this woulld not be a case for a disband and a ban. :)
  • voluminous
    edited January 2015
    Options

Wait, I don't! O.O

I do have a Faction. It's a all Catshop Toons Faction. Fyah. :)
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The net result in the end is the same and it's been going on since day one. There is absolutely no difference between alt guild of a main guild and one guild allied with another. This is just basic TW strategy. Same thing happens IRL btw.

Before forced map resets, and when gold was ~100k, TW income was a much bigger deal, but that was 4 years ago.

10m / 200 people = 50k per land per char.
  • fluentsar
    fluentsar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Holy lord... My brain hurts as a result of reading all this. LOL at the link you posted in your first post, Marengo.

So much is wrong with this thread, it's... I don't know, really. Not sure what point is trying to be made b:surrender but I'll come back to this occasionally (probably) and read more of things that don't seem to make sense.
    One of the many squishy clerics on LC b:chuckle
    If you don't ask the obvious... who else will?
  • voluminous
    edited January 2015
    Options
    The net result in the end is the same and it's been going on since day one. There is absolutely no difference between alt guild of a main guild and one guild allied with another. This is just basic TW strategy. Same thing happens IRL btw.

Before forced map resets, and when gold was ~100k, TW income was a much bigger deal, but that was 4 years ago.

10m / 200 people = 50k per land per char.

In real life, they CANNOT do this to a youth/young kid. It's illegal. And yet they are doing it so openly in game. Perfect World International, we want actions!

If no one is doing anything about this. Shame on your nations.
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    Options
    In real life, they CANNOT do this to a youth/young kid. It's illegal. And yet they are doing it so openly in game. Perfect World International, we want actions!

Can not do what exactly?
  • voluminous
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Can not do what exactly?

Example:

Read and digest. Commissioner members are mostly youth/young kids.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Will you answer my questions, Drake, or will keep ignoring cause have nothing to say? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well they must have changed the rules since I've been gone. Last I recall, guilds aren't obligated to pay their members for anything.