New Class Weapon decomp costs?

RedWoodred - Harshlands
RedWoodred - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Crafting Nook
I have noticed recently that when I am manufacturing TT weapons for the Nightshade classes, that there is a large disparity between decomposing a Duskblade weapon - TT60 for example, costs 5k coins to decomp - and the Stormbringer weapons.

Take the above mentioned TT60 Darkwater, 2 socket, average shards and +2 refine, and the same add-ons for the Stormbringer DeathPenalty. Both, other than being different weapons for different classes, cost a large chunk more to decomp the Stormbringer weapon - 40k coins.

I thought this might be a glitch on one item, but when I made the TT70 weapons for each class, and went to decomp them to make the TT80 weapons, again the Duskblade weapon (DewDrop) cost 5k coins, where the Stormbringer weapon (TotalGrace) cost 60k coins this time. Again, both were 2-socket, both had Flawless shards and +3 refines.

Has anyone else noticed this difference? Can someone in the know explain why? If it is a class difference, or a difference in the type of sharding (sapphires compared to garnets), I could understand though I'd still wonder why. If this is an error, I do a LOT of crafting and I think this is pretty silly. Explain.
Cash-shopper? That just means I have farmed REAL LIFE, and I want to spend my recreational funds in this game. +12 or GTFO!
---
RedWoodred (Full 2nd Cast Nirvana AA Sage Veno); WiskrBisquit (Rank 9 2nd Cast Sage Archer); Puuka (Rank 8 Sage Psychic); Kanu_Unchou (Demon BM Nirvana Farmer); \Wasabi (Assassin); AerynSoon (Full G16+ Sage Seeker); DawnTreader (Mystic)
Post edited by RedWoodred - Harshlands on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    I think something similar happened with tideborn weapons too. I haven't paid attention to it in... a really long time, but I think some of the daggers wound p having a much higher decompose fee than anything else had for the equivalent level.

Of course, I could be completely wrong or it may have changed since then.
    (Insert fancy image here)