when will it happen sins. pvp

Comments

• iperen
    iperen Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    yup thats a correct comparison, endgame psys out of psy will (even on white) are 1shots on self buffs, and struggle a lot on full buffs, i could whitness that many times.

It's true that sins are a major pain now, while it used to be the easy AA class to face sins. A big part is that soul of silence is of little to no use against multi-hit skills, while because of that buff, a psychic should not have big defensive values. Sins surely have a big advantage over psychics as it is now, which on itself isn't that a big problem. However, the gap is quite ridiculous. Against other physical classes that outgear me quite a bit, I got time to react. Against a sin of equal gear, there is already not much to be done. Even the slightest lag will make that you won't react on time. I might not be "endgame", but the damage taken by Trinity/PREIST on full buffs is still on a whole other level then Dikke/Saeber with purge.

But in the end, it doesn't bother me that much. I don't agree that sins have always been OP. Before NH, sins were just annoying and only dangerous when they outgeared you. The OP classes change all the time. Psychic had it's OP period when att/def lvls were only present in small numbers. For some reason, they always need 1 class that can put out an insane damage over all others. Live with it or reroll every time it changes b:chuckle
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't understand what you just tried to prove...2 classes, same pdef, except one has an extra buff, and the one with an extra buff took less damage...?

A better predictor of how vulnerable SB will be at endgame against surprise sin buttsecks would be how well endgame psychics fare against sins right now.

You completely missed the point, it's the not same comparison. SB have a passive buff, and a passive activated buff. They have an immunity, and they have a 300% pdef buff. They have a 10 sec anti-stun/movement buff. They can move while casting, they have an aoe knockback, they have a stun that can be casted while moving on a low CD with no chi cost.

How is that the same as a psy. Please explain. I'm sick of people talking out of their ***. Either way, the storm bringer has a static buff against sins that reduces damage by a flat amount. Psy's don't have that. So, no. It's not the same damn comparison. Thats like comparing tiger form to a Bm's marrow.

Just no. Staph.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    iperen wrote: »
    It's true that sins are a major pain now, while it used to be the easy AA class to face sins. A big part is that soul of silence is of little to no use against multi-hit skills, while because of that buff, a psychic should not have big defensive values. Sins surely have a big advantage over psychics as it is now, which on itself isn't that a big problem. However, the gap is quite ridiculous. Against other physical classes that outgear me quite a bit, I got time to react. Against a sin of equal gear, there is already not much to be done. Even the slightest lag will make that you won't react on time. I might not be "endgame", but the damage taken by Trinity/PREIST on full buffs is still on a whole other level then Dikke/Saeber with purge.

But in the end, it doesn't bother me that much. I don't agree that sins have always been OP. Before NH, sins were just annoying and only dangerous when they outgeared you. The OP classes change all the time. Psychic had it's OP period when att/def lvls were only present in small numbers. For some reason, they always need 1 class that can put out an insane damage over all others. Live with it or reroll every time it changes b:chuckle

problem of trinity preist is that they have an S set on the weapon damage cards...

this boost to their base damage close to 40k base 60k sparked

that with 90% crit is like having 80k base 120k sparked with 20% chance to zerk for 160k base, 240k sparked

my base damage as a wizard with an S set is 50k with 35% chance of 100k... just saying
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    problem of trinity preist is that they have an S set on the weapon damage cards...

that with 90% crit is like having 80k base 120k sparked with 20% chance to zerk for 160k base, 240k sparked

my base damage as a wizard with an S set is 50k with 35% chance of 100k... just saying

I still see, as OP as sins might be, no problem in fighting them with my barb. There is yet to come just a single sin that beats my Barb in 1on1 (means more than once every 5 battles).

If you make a rating of combined survivability and possibility of dealing DMG then barbs will be on top with a huge step above sins (on selfbuffs that is). Buffed is another story...sins are very hard to kill on buffs (well not deity ones, they die nearly as easy as w/o buffs). But tbh...if you would fight barb vs sin with all buffs (even the nightshade ones) then the fight could go on endlessly...

The only advantage sins got over lets say barbs is the feature "I pop you drop" and tidal. But lets be honest...especially deity sins would be just pieces of paper w/o tidal. Tidal is the main reason for the OPness of sins. W/o it they would still be dangerous for potential 1-shot casters but nothing more then a joke to HA classes, especially barbs.

I'm not really saying that I can't lose to sins all the time, I surely can and did. But one thing is easy to say. No sin in existence, not even myself playing a sin, could beat my barb w/o the use of tidal. Massive paralyze/stun and OI from barbs is overkill with 50k pattack/85% crit and 45k HP. But unfortunatly there is tidal and we can't just delete it. Tho it pretty much means that sins winning over barbs are just lucky. If tidal wouldn't work (66% could fail) they would go down easy.

Sins are not that OP. Against Caster they might be easily considered OP, but not vs all classes. myself, mainly a barb, see no problem in fighting them. No sin on this planet could kill me through solid shield (if in 1on1 ofc). That's all I need to be on top.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • iperen
    edited January 2015

I'm just a poor goldfish b:sad But it's still suprising that vs Dikke and Saeber I can react even with current connection and vs sins it's just to fast 9/10. Maybe I'm just not motivated enough though, and simply getting to far behind and lazy/rusty.
    I still see, as OP as sins might be, no problem in fighting them with my barb. There is yet to come just a single sin that beats my Barb in 1on1 (means more than once every 5 battles).

Puts a penny in Joe's mouth to change the disk b:cute
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    I'm just a poor goldfish b:sad But it's still suprising that vs Dikke and Saeber I can react even with current connection and vs sins it's just to fast 9/10. Maybe I'm just not motivated enough though, and simply getting to far behind and lazy/rusty.

Puts a penny in Joe's mouth to change the disk b:cute

well little goldfish xD the gap between the DD output of dikke\saeber respect trinity\preist is enormous

you need to consider that deity archers like them deal their base damage in skills after channelling and cast times of few seconds

assassins deal 3,2 times their base damage in a 3 seconds time lapse w\o chann times and the damage ticks during the cast time,
    so yea you have no time to react
    they come from stealth also already dealing damage so sometimes you just get killed w\o damage log and if sin force stealths fast enough you dont even know who killed you xD because no damage log and the threat just re-stealthed away xD

#balanced

still i am ok with this huge DD ability, what i am not ok with is their ability to not getting a debuff\purge\amp\CC

i mean in no game a tanky (offtank in this case) class has the best DD output, only on ******n PWI

@joe: try fight a deity sin on full buffs, he will tank you, he will purge you, you wont purge him, he will kill you.
    And you will never find an assassin on self buffs in any mass pvp or pk situation
    also you had the privilege to 1on1 said sins on self buffs w\o stealth, when i 1on1d it didnt happen not even once that my target didnt stealth away\safe zone\kite to africa till tidal was back up
    dont bring arguments about detect pots cause you know already by the time a detect pot activates the sin is already 60meters away
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    True, buffed sins are way harder to kill. But that fact alone beats the term OP.

How can a class be considered OP when they are no match for another class while solely relying on their own strenghts? How can one be considered OP if he only is OP with the help of others (buffs in this case)? Thats has clearly (common sense and logic) nothing to do with being OP. OP is the one class that can beat all the others when on selfbuffed terms and heck..that class is the barbarian without a doubt.

I don't give a damn about the way most people think this game is designed and how PvP is supossed to be. If someone can't beat me with their own power alone then they can't beat me. period. Anything else is just unfair and nothing to be proud of.

Would I, as a barb, chose to fight a class like Psychic or Wizard with full buffs while I know that they can't purge me but I surely can, just to gain an advantage? Heck no? Why would I want that advantage? What's the purpose in having an advantage? If I can't beat someone w/o having the upper hand in one way or another then how should I be able to accept this (even if I win) as a true victory?

No offense here, but to some people that think they are so honorable and proud but still insist on fighting buffed. You have no reason to be and there is none. Strip away the advantages you so passionatly trying the grab and what's left of you? nothing. Nothing, indeed.

The same goes for Mass PvP in any game and irl. "Oh, 3 people managed to beat 1 single opponent...WOW. That's so awesome and totally...unexpected."

Under said points sins are far away from being OP, more of a joke imho. They will stay a joke if the attidute of some ppl (that are playing sins and other classes as well) doesn't change.

Sins are not OP. Any bothers to counter my arguments? Oh well, you can't even if you'd tried because they are not counterable. Only the twisted view of some people could counter them. But hey, if some insist on having some sort of advantage to cover up the lack of other stuff...hey, it's a free world. I, for one, don't need that.

PS: Not directing at you hot, more in general.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • iperen
    edited January 2015
    @ Joe : No offense either but you're like a kid with his soapbox car on a F1 racing course, yelling how you would beat them all if only they had the balls to race without an engine. There are games that focus or include 1vs1 without outside buffs. They have arena's that equalize gear, monthly winners, 1vs1 tournaments. PWI is not 1 of those games. You are the odd ball in these arguments and the twisted mind. Genuinely insulting others or bragging how absolutely amazingly glittery, pink, cute, strong, smart, handsome, gallant and omnipotent you are won't change that you are the odd ball. You should really try out good TW sometime instead of only claiming that others should try your game.
  • QueNa - Sanctuary
    QueNa - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Lol. Not trying to be rude but all I see from Joe's comments are..

> "I only like to play a certain kind of PvP therefore the rest don't matter and aren't real PvP."
    > "I beat sins easily in that certain kind of PvP therefore sins aren't OP."

This ain't even about sins. Devs are supposed to check a class in all aspects when they create it or try to update/rebalance it.

Imagine a class that's super ****ty in PvE but destroys everyone in PvP, self-buffed or not, 1v1 or not. People complain and then the devs be like "well that class isn't good in PvE so it's not OP at all!!".
    Lurking forums for years sometimes posting.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    @ Joe : No offense either but you're like a kid with his soapbox car on a F1 racing course, yelling how you would beat them all if only they had the balls to race without an engine. There are games that focus or include 1vs1 without outside buffs. They have arena's that equalize gear, monthly winners, 1vs1 tournaments. PWI is not 1 of those games. You are the odd ball in these arguments and the twisted mind. Genuinely insulting others or bragging how absolutely amazingly glittery, pink, cute, strong, smart, handsome, gallant and omnipotent you are won't change that you are the odd ball. You should really try out good TW sometime instead of only claiming that others should try your game.
    Lol. Not trying to be rude but all I see from Joe's comments are..

> "I only like to play a certain kind of PvP therefore the rest don't matter and aren't real PvP."
    > "I beat sins easily in that certain kind of PvP therefore sins aren't OP."

This ain't even about sins. Devs are supposed to check a class in all aspects when they create it or try to update/rebalance it.

Imagine a class that's super ****ty in PvE but destroys everyone in PvP, self-buffed or not, 1v1 or not. People complain and then the devs be like "well that class isn't good in PvE so it's not OP at all!!".

What are you guys tryng to say? This is not about me. Heck I even prefer situations where my opponents got an advantage so it's at least a bit of a challange for me. Do you not think that someone who fights with an advantage has an unfair benefit? Any sort of advantage is unfair, or am I incorrect?

It is not only about the game, it's something in general. Pride and honour, ijs. My point was...how could something be considered OP if they can't stand against others with their "OWN" strenght. The major problem here is that some ppl think they are OP cause they are sins. If someone claims to be OP they need to be great vs all classes and in all situations. The only class capable of this are barbs. So how can barbs not be OP and how can sins be anything like OP? Sins are only OP in a set kind of scernarios that are far far away from fair gameplay.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    joe a well played assassin in any pvp situation can facestomp any other class

even in 1on1 selfbuffs if the sin is clever and he is using its full potential i am pretty sure he could take over a barb 1on1,
    maybe he wont be able to kill the barb but the barb wont be able to kill the sin aswell

what concerns me besides tidal, its that the other old classes are becoming really really obsolete f.e. in a game where it became all about DPS, we can't have classes like wizards anymore
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    joe a well played assassin in any pvp situation can facestomp any other class

even in 1on1 selfbuffs if the sin is clever and he is using its full potential i am pretty sure he could take over a barb 1on1,
    maybe he wont be able to kill the barb but the barb wont be able to kill the sin aswell

what concerns me besides tidal, its that the other old classes are becoming really really obsolete f.e. in a game where it became all about DPS, we can't have classes like wizards anymore

Nah, sins are too squishy vs str barbs. the barb needs to be a utter moron not to beat the sin. when tidal wears off and the paralyze hits then you just need to land a few decent hits and the sin is gone. that's no magical trick, anyone can pull that off. Deity sins can also be 1-hits if zerk-crit and no def charm/deaden.

But ya, I agree on the DPH-is-dead-thingy more or less. Still...a good crit (possible charm bypass) can still be better than some fast, but less dmging skills.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Nah, sins are too squishy vs str barbs. the barb needs to be a utter moron not to beat the sin. when tidal wears off and the paralyze hits then you just need to land a few decent hits and the sin is gone. that's no magical trick, anyone can pull that off. Deity sins can also be 1-hits if zerk-crit and no def charm/deaden.

But ya, I agree on the DPH-is-dead-thingy more or less. Still...a good crit (possible charm bypass) can still be better than some fast, but less dmging skills.

naa a clever sin wont get caught offtidal, will save his apo\stealth\genie\kitetoafricaskills for it, or just CC the **** out of the barb and keep dpsing,
    really man a clever sin vs a barb could just chain CCs on it and keep the DPS up with life hunter and elimination to delete the barb
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Hot... stop constantly circumventing the filter again. We know what you mean and want to say, there's no reason to keep trying to circumvent the filter to get it out.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Hot... stop constantly circumventing the filter again. We know what you mean and want to say, there's no reason to keep trying to circumvent the filter to get it out.

apologies i am too used to game chat, sometimes some Vs in the place of Us slip through my skype chats aswell ><
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Yeah. Figure a lot of it is from people used to doing it in game. Which is why I prefer to just tell people not to if they do it regularly. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited January 2015
    naa a clever sin wont get caught offtidal, will save his apo\stealth\genie\kitetoafricaskills for it, or just CC the **** out of the barb and keep dpsing,
    really man a clever sin vs a barb could just chain CCs on it and keep the DPS up with life hunter and elimination to delete the barb

If a sin stealths until tidal is up the fight is pretty much over and you just walk away. Only an idiot would just stand there and complain about tidal, if the only time you choose to fight is when tidal is up.
  • iperen
    edited January 2015
    What are you guys tryng to say? This is not about me. Heck I even prefer situations where my opponents got an advantage so it's at least a bit of a challange for me. Do you not think that someone who fights with an advantage has an unfair benefit? Any sort of advantage is unfair, or am I incorrect?

It is not only about the game, it's something in general. Pride and honour, ijs. My point was...how could something be considered OP if they can't stand against others with their "OWN" strenght. The major problem here is that some ppl think they are OP cause they are sins. If someone claims to be OP they need to be great vs all classes and in all situations. The only class capable of this are barbs. So how can barbs not be OP and how can sins be anything like OP? Sins are only OP in a set kind of scernarios that are far far away from fair gameplay.

Everything you post IS about you and only you as demon str barb b:laugh And about you being incapable to see yourself as just a part in a system. A TW that lasts 2h30 or 3h is a balanced setting. That you like 1vs1 selfbuffed is fine. But seriously, you are the weirdo here making that the unique measure ingame. Pride, honour and "fair gameplay" are personal judgements of how you want things so about you, ijs
  • Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    Everything you post IS about you and only you as demon str barb b:laugh And about you being incapable to see yourself as just a part in a system. A TW that lasts 2h30 or 3h is a balanced setting. That you like 1vs1 selfbuffed is fine. But seriously, you are the weirdo here making that the unique measure ingame. Pride, honour and "fair gameplay" are personal judgements of how you want things so about you, ijs

Nah, it isn't. At least not this time.

You don't need to have an IQ above 140 to realize that if a class fights another class fully buffed and one of the classes can't purge that it is a major advantage for the class with the purge. That has nothing to dowith personal preference, not at all. Full buffs (especially at endgame) give such friggin defense...unreal.

Besides...who can say that 1on1 isn't the way to go? Who can say that it is? This is personal preference and if mine is wrong then yours is wrong too. There is no right or wrong and nobody to tell us which one is trully the way to go. But this time it wasn't about this. It is as simple as this. 2 vs 1 when all got equal gears is a heavy disadvantage for the solo player. What is the problem there? Where do I lack understanding? How can this be fair?
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    the only way a sin could die in pvp is:

he is playing it bad or not using its full potential (no stealth\no DN\ no tidal\no kite\no detect pots etch)

he is overextending in TWs

he is getting AAd in mass PvP and he stays\tanks\doesnt react defensively

he engages mass PvP on self buffs

a good sin can survive any mass PvP scenario, i've been winning 30v1 flag maps with my cardless almost-spiritless sin

in 1on1 self buffs, a deity sin might suffer from heavy DPS, but still has the CCs and the stealth..

a josd one has enough sustain and enough "CCs to DPS", to be able to win even against barbs

still going josd as an assassin became pointless imo, cause it could've only the use of really facestomping in 1on1

for mass PvP deity sins can mantain absolute safety with their unpurgeable full buffs, while being currently the best damage dealer class in game for both DPS and spike DPH
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

edited January 2015
    the only way a sin could die in pvp is:

he is playing it bad or not using its full potential (no stealth\no DN\ no tidal\no kite\no detect pots etch)

he is overextending in TWs

he is getting AAd in mass PvP and he stays\tanks\doesnt react defensively

he engages mass PvP on self buffs

a good sin can survive any mass PvP scenario, i've been winning 30v1 flag maps with my cardless almost-spiritless sin

in 1on1 self buffs, a deity sin might suffer from heavy DPS, but still has the CCs and the stealth..

a josd one has enough sustain and enough "CCs to DPS", to be able to win even against barbs

still going josd as an assassin became pointless imo, cause it could've only the use of really facestomping in 1on1

for mass PvP deity sins can mantain absolute safety with their unpurgeable full buffs, while being currently the best damage dealer class in game for both DPS and spike DPH

I think you need to play a sin that isn't +12 and fully decked out before coming to that conclusion.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    I think you need to play a sin that isn't +12 and fully decked out before coming to that conclusion.

well yea i am talking very endgame-wise

but the very endgame its what the balance should be calibrated upon

cause the game "horizon" will push all players to reach very endgame sooner or later
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited January 2015
    But what is endgame is constantly changing. People are all striving for the endgame level of gear, but that level is constantly improving, so the vast majority of people will always be undergeared compared to max equipment/stats.

So classes shouldn't be balanced around endgame, because what is endgame is temporary, and it is far better to balance for the majority.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    tsyfall wrote: »
    But what is endgame is constantly changing. People are all striving for the endgame level of gear, but that level is constantly improving, so the vast majority of people will always be undergeared compared to max equipment/stats.

So classes shouldn't be balanced around endgame, because what is endgame is temporary, and it is far better to balance for the majority.

yea but isn't not-very-endgame even more temporary?

and also what's the point of all the current skills adding at the base damage stuff like 100% weapon damage,

that added 100% weapon damage is useless at endgame cause its just a little fraction of the base damage (100% weapon damage its like damage calculated having 1x multiplier therefore its your damage calculated upon 100mag attribute value for arcanes 150 dex\str for LAs\Has), and its almost as useless at not very endgame cause weapon damage wont be that great since you arent at max refines

i dont really know what devs had in mind, but i believe the mess up in balance that we currently have on pwi its all related to the inability for us to achieve the S\S+ card sets that would give different weapon damage values, different base damage values and different resistances values
    while the assassins would have the damage cards value nerfed (350 base instead of 507 at lvl 80)

for ex. atm my wiz on a S set dispose of 50k base damage and 30% crit rate

an assassin like this (more or less lot of stuff missing) http://pwcalc.com/6654a28e4f4cc2da

with my same S set of cards disposes of almost 35k base damage but 90% crit rate so basically 70k base damage with 20% chance of 140k (zerk) and we are not considering wolf emblem

if my wiz had a nuema portal set, he would have 700 weapon damage more that would boost my base damage from 50k to almost 70k base

if the sin would get a nuema portal set, he would have 400 weapon damage more for 43k base damage (cause attack cards are nerfed) but same crit rate, pushing the real base damage to 86k

so the difference in balance with S cards is that sin has 30% more base damage respect my wiz

the difference in balance with nuema portal set is that sin has just 12% more base damage respect the wiz

so we can say that sins are the kings (gods?) of the very endgame ON-PWI version, while on the orginal version (PWCH) they are not as deadly as in here

the day PWI will make Nuema Portal sets affordable, we will see assassins damage output return on pair with other DD classes damage output
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    aright thanks to RankNine i managed to find a very useful and updated pwcalc
    here you go the comparisons: (more or less they are missing nuemas and more things its not 100% accurate)

Pre nuema portal scenario:

Wizard

http://mypers.pw/1.2/#51004

Assassin

http://mypers.pw/1.2/#51028

after nuema portal scenario:

Wizard

http://mypers.pw/1.2/#51030

Assassin

http://mypers.pw/1.2/#51012

as you can see the nuema portal 2nd reborn scenario is way more balanced respect the S cards scenario
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    edited January 2015
    aright thanks to RankNine i managed to find a very useful and updated pwcalc
    here you go the comparisons: (more or less they are missing nuemas and more things its not 100% accurate)

Pre nuema portal scenario:

Wizard

http://mypers.pw/1.2/#51004

Assassin

http://mypers.pw/1.2/#51028

after nuema portal scenario:

Wizard

http://mypers.pw/1.2/#51030

Assassin

http://mypers.pw/1.2/#51012

as you can see the nuema portal 2nd reborn scenario is way more balanced respect the S cards scenario

True (BTW you forgot to add nuema and titles xD).

But as you can see in both scenarios...how could it ever been intentional to play fully buffed. the Defense/Damage ration totally goes out of hand with buffs. This applies to any class vs any class. Even tho purge exists it should only be a temporary advantage (as to purge self buffs and all of them can be recasted pretty quickly) that doesn't decide a battle. For example...if you are a barb and you fight against a seeker...the moment you purge the seeker it is crystal clear who's going to win.

If you look at the already high defenses a sin has at endgame it is really redicolous that some sins still insist on fighting buffed, knowing that they double their survivability with buffs + knowing that they won't lose them^^

Sins are not the problem. It's the mentallity of the majority of the playerbase. Take your first two links in comparison: The wizard can 3-hit the sin easily with just a few crits...so lets say you need to survive elimination then use Essential sutra and blast out 3 random skills and the sin is dead. Afterwards only apply buffs like Spirit of Defense on the sin and look how much more you'd need to do to kill that sin. SIns are supposed to be glass cannons. They are supposed to die easy from any other class. They are not supposed to be uber tanky + uber DDing.

Very endgame + selfbuffed is the closest thing to balance this game will ever see. And no, most of the time a sin will not one-shot endgame casters with just a 2 sparked elimination. He has to be very lucky with zerks to do so, I guess it'll work 1 out of 10 tries at max. Legit.

PS: To the sins that would like to QQ about that cause they hate being 2 or 3-shot: Know your limits, learn to play. If you put yourself in a situation in which you cannot defend yourself via kiting/pills/genie then you deserve to die. You can easily kill ppl that arn't cautious. So you deserve the same fate if you are being uncautious.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited January 2015
    The wizard can 3-hit the sin easily with just a few crits...so lets say you need to survive elimination then use Essential sutra and blast out 3 random skills and the sin is dead.

to 3 hit the sin we need tidal to be off and the sin in 20 meters range unstealthed, with DN down genie and apo down b:surrender
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Weapon damage only seems more insignificant because of the massive amount of stats we now get, but it increases with shards, refines, cards, and orns.

The reason devs chose to increase spell damage by weapon damage is so they can balance spells in manageable increments, there is nothing wrong with that. Too bad nothing ever gets balanced anyway.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
    edited January 2015
    to 3 hit the sin we need tidal to be off and the sin in 20 meters range unstealthed, with DN down genie and apo down b:surrender

So you refuse to CC or debuff the sin, then complain about the chances. Why are you here? You have no one to blame but yourself for not even trying.
  • drcalgori87
    drcalgori87 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sins op...please my g16+6 mystic kill a certian sin who is married to the goddess of the web lol hint hint in 2 shots....he sparks and hits me for like 1k fail r9 sin.
This discussion has been closed.