NW bug?

CapsunelSin - Lost City
CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Nation Wars
anyone else ever have their personal credits go down during the wars? happened to me twice tonight b:surrender
Post edited by CapsunelSin - Lost City on

Comments

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Any details ?

Would be near if they made it a new feature for that to happen if youre inactive or something :p
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    anyone else ever have their personal credits go down during the wars? happened to me twice tonight b:surrender
    To answer your question, No. I just did NW and everything was just fine. No decrease in PC's. Maybe you just confused a few numbers and thought you had a 7 in front and it was really a 1.
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    it was on my new class i was active in just got out of a winning war and hit refresh and points went down instead of up not even the amount i got from the war
  • MyMate - Dreamweaver
    MyMate - Dreamweaver Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It might just be a text bug and not effecting rewards at all. I had something simillar happen to my daggers ones. Instead of losing durability as I attacked I gained it. The price of my wep still went down as it should thoug and it aldo didnt effect repair cost at all.

Not the same issue ofcourse, just saying that sometimes its just the text glitching.
    "In the beginning, it was claimed that all in Perfect World were equal. But now it seems that some are more equal than others..." ~ Lost City Recluse