Nirvana Weapon

Options
Larkel - Heavens Tear
Larkel - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Crafting Nook
Hi, I have a quick question. I have g15 Glaives of destiny of infinity in my bag and I went to Lunar forge to see how to turn it into Glaive of Nirvana, however, when I look at the Rising Dawn Forge it doesn't show that I have the Glaives of Destiny.

I was afraid to equip the Destiny until I was sure that I could and then when I have everything to create Nirvana, since Destiny is a bound weapon. Will it show up at the forge if I equip it or is there another issue as to why I am not seeing it in the forge?
Post edited by Larkel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I think with the g16 forges the items are not lite up when you select the right weapon upgrade in the forge. You should be able to drag the weapon to its appropriate slot. Make sure you are looking at the reforge and not the reroll tab
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Larkel - Heavens Tear
    Larkel - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thanks, I figured this out after watching a youtube video. I couldn't wait any longer so I did equip the weapon and I guess when I upgrade it will be bound too. Oh well, ty for replying!
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Thanks, I figured this out after watching a youtube video. I couldn't wait any longer so I did equip the weapon and I guess when I upgrade it will be bound too. Oh well, ty for replying!

Yes once an item is bound, it will stay bound even after upgrading. The only exception is the love: up and down tome. I think it becomes unbound when you upgrade it. Not sure if this is a bug or intended. It would be nice if bounded gear could be unbounded, I have several pieces of gear I will never use again that is still useful for other people to use.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz