Happy Holidays Event!

sparkiesoft
sparkiesoft Posts: 47
edited January 2015 in Official Announcements
Since the last event went really well, I thought we'd do another one, but with a different theme! Since Christmas is coming up, and not everyone celebrates it, we'll be hosting a "Happy Holiday" Photoshop contest!

The contest is simple, use an in-game screenshot or any image you can create that relates to PWI, and put a holiday theme on it!

Holiday theme? Does it have to be Christmas related?: No! If your idea of Happy Holidays is your friends sitting around a fire, make it so!

The main point I want to get across is that of happiness, so whatever makes you happy this holiday season, reflect that in your image! (Keep it PG-13 of course)

When?

Contest begins now 12/23/14 and will end 1/12/15

Rules

1 Entry, like last time.
PG-13
No copy-righted Images

Prizes

The prizes will be the same as the last event: 50 gold, War Avatar Pack: A, and Demon/Sage Card

Winners:

There will be 3 winners, who will win all of the above. However, this time around, we'll pick 3 runner-ups that will win a Demon/Sage card each.

Happy Holidays everyone!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LostPoet - Dreamweaver
    LostPoet - Dreamweaver Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since the last event went really well, I thought we'd do another one, but with a different theme! Since Christmas is coming up, and not everyone celebrates it, we'll be hosting a "Happy Holiday" Photoshop contest!

The contest is simple, use an in-game screenshot or any image you can create that relates to PWI, and put a holiday theme on it!

Holiday theme? Does it have to be Christmas related?: No! If your idea of Happy Holidays is your friends sitting around a fire, make it so!

The main point I want to get across is that of happiness, so whatever makes you happy this holiday season, reflect that in your image! (Keep it PG-13 of course)

When?

Rules

1 Entry, like last time.
    PG-13
    No copy-righted Images

Prizes

The prizes will be the same as the last event: 50 gold, War Avatar Pack: A, and Demon/Sage Card

Winners:

There will be 3 winners, who will win all of the above. However, this time around, we'll pick 3 runner-ups that will win a Demon/Sage card each.

Happy Holidays everyone!

1st!!

Sounds like the usual fun screenie event....

Can't wait to see what people come up with!!
    YOUTUBE:
    youtube.com/user/lostpoetgaming

twitch LIVE STREAM + MORE VIDEOS:
    twitch.tv/thelostpoet/profile
  • Rathofdemise - Sanctuary
    Rathofdemise - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sounds fun who will pick the winners last time there was a community vote but then you guys decided to pick who you liked instead of the community votes.

I just wana know who will be picking from the selection
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary
    Asterelle - Sanctuary Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    sounds fun who will pick the winners last time there was a community vote but then you guys decided to pick who you liked instead of the community votes.

I just wana know who will be picking from the selection
    Last time there was a "community vote" people just spam voted on themselves from alts.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    PWI Calculators - aster.ohmydays.net/pw
  • nechick
    nechick Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    really thats it a photo contest
  • bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sparkie a gold event code pls. Will be very nice tyb:victory
    giphy.gif

• tmllover
    tmllover Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    merry Christmas
  • cuteprettyeyes
    cuteprettyeyes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Greetings My Sweet Friends,

Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Advance Happy New year wishes.

Dear Pwi, i got a request please provide illusion stone to the new race if possible.

I wish to receive that as my Christmas gift.

Even sending me a crown of madness will make happy.

Just kidding. b:chuckle

Love you all b:victory
  • Aya_Brea - Lost City
    Aya_Brea - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    can i use FB twitter arc logos ? what does pg 13 means ?
  • Aya_Brea - Lost City
    edited December 2014
    Oh cool I'd love to participate in this. Oh wait, I can't, the patcher is incapable of patching without crashing and we still don't have a manual patch.
    try using the option 1 of the patcher it crashed on my patcher 4 times with option 2
  • Aya_Brea - Lost City
    edited December 2014

When?

Rules

1 Entry, like last time.
    PG-13
    No copy-righted Images

Prizes

Winners:

Happy Holidays everyone!

mmmmmi just loged forum acount for first time do i have to wait 3 days till i can put images ? D=
  • lunaperegrina
    lunaperegrina Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    cant wait to participate. Screenshot events are my jam.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited December 2014

When?

Rules

1 Entry, like last time.
    PG-13
    No copy-righted Images

Prizes

Winners:

Happy Holidays everyone!

wow your post is italian flags b:pleased
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Vixy_Volpe - Archosaur
    Vixy_Volpe - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    so it can be also a draw right?
  • Kahunny - Dreamweaver
    Kahunny - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Where we have to put images for contest ?
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    can i use FB twitter arc logos ? what does pg 13 means ?

Yes, PWI's logo and Arc Game's logos are always allowed in these contest. Facebook's logo is copyrighted content so probably out. I will ask Sparkie after the holidays as I am unsure. PG-13 means what's generally accepted on the forums anyway, you can check the forum rules. In general, try to limit sexual imagery, overly violent and gorey imagery, mild language (a little is okay), that type of thing.
    Where we have to put images for contest ?

In this thread. With a link.
    mmmmmi just loged forum acount for first time do i have to wait 3 days till i can put images ? D=

I'm actually not sure on that. I think you should be okay since you aren't the creator of the thread. But if it doesn't let you post your link, just send me a private message. You can view your messages and send them through the upper right corner where it says "Private Messages" underneath your name. You can also send me a message by clicking "contact me" underneath my signature.
    so it can be also a draw right?

Would like to know this as well. It sounds like it can, but I don't know. I'll have to ask after Christmas.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • kahusage
    kahusage Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Here is my contest photo - http://i.imgur.com/kgSe4Uy.png

If i posted it wrong please tell me.
  • hilbertdielerche
    hilbertdielerche Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Event entry:

"Do you want to build a snowman?"

Im still wondering, "what makes us happy in this holiday season" .... this means only holidays that are hold right now in the us i guess. I actually wanted to make an image related to the winter solstice, but i wasnt sure if it would be accepted.
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My contest Entry- http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa258/habibii007/fe31fc9a-8e0d-4707-b150-dbc6264e4ee5_zpsb91116fa.png?t=1419823458

Hope its not against rules that friend lend me fash and mount is hers too xD

P.S PWI should put that mount on sale x.x i rly want it now
  • sparkiesoft
    sparkiesoft Posts: 47
    edited December 2014
    Drawings work as well, if you want to do that to.
  • caideenah
    caideenah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well I didn't do as good as I wanted to. I couldn't sleep so I got to puttering around and chopped up a few images to come up with this. Took a few hours. At least it passed the time. Hope you like it. :3

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v490/Caideenah/theproject_zpsf0e6d334.png
  • xxxxjayxxxx
    xxxxjayxxxx Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    b:laugh I spent about a week looking for this SS, took it early last year clickhere
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SakuLv - Dreamweaver
    SakuLv - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Drawings work as well, if you want to do that to.

Sparkie can u please put on Sale
    Swift Chromatic Reindeer or Rudy the Reindeerb:surrender 15-20 gold for each
    Its been year(s) since PW last time put them on sale for Christmas b:cry

Either 9/10 or 10/11 ms speed b:surrender

Ecatomb list of mounts
  • alaia#4592
    alaia#4592 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Here is my entry: http://s9.postimg.org/9pu8ks5r/pwi_holiday.png
    Razorlight Raging Tide server b:cute
    Post edited by alaia#4592 on

Dhalie : : Mystic : : Tideswell
  • eylenaa
    eylenaa Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Edited together 7 different screenshots in to one and came up with this dyrzCqL.jpg

Elenett - Heavens Tear
    Z592PfK.gif
  • chrissyheartsyou
    chrissyheartsyou Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    hope this is okay ❤️❤️❤️ Merry X-Mas everyone have my lady veno here ;) she decided to pose for me aka FiestyKittie ~ Archosaur

30llc00.jpg
    Yup im back in game ya'll ;D
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♡●•٠·˙FoxiPwi.deviantart.com˙·٠•●Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • soulstormer
    soulstormer Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    HEY LISTEN, Here's my submission, hope you enjoy it b:laugh
    http://i.imgur.com/uiTGg7s.jpg
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Here's my entry. I know it doesn't look like a post card like everyone elses but I was trying to be different b:laugh

http://i.imgur.com/LLSZCAV.jpg
  • Werewolves - Morai
    Werewolves - Morai Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Had this photo created a few months ago and just added some extra touches to bring out the scene a bit more.

The original guild contest this was submitted to had the rule that 'photoshopped' touches were not allowed to keep things fair.

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p602/Werewolfies/8a0ed9b7-fd98-4bee-b0d4-07a8b4f37461.png

Good Luck to the winner of this comp and any runners up if they are announced. b:laugh
    b:victory Never give up with out a fight, or die trying b:surrender
  • Takeva - Heavens Tear
    Takeva - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2015
  • roziveru
    roziveru Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Hey kinda late but take my entry b:cute
    http://i.imgur.com/LAwpol7.jpg