G16+7 Dual Blades

PixelGamezz - Archosaur
PixelGamezz - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Seeker
Is this the blue dual blades with the spinning thing on the ends? how do i get it? b:dirty its prettyyyy ;)
Post edited by PixelGamezz - Archosaur on

Comments

• Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The blue dual blades with the spinning thing on the end is morai PvE weap if im not mistaking
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • PixelGamezz - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    The blue dual blades with the spinning thing on the end is morai PvE weap if im not mistaking

how do i get it? ;)
  • Titoto - Raging Tide
    Titoto - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    By joining an order and getting enough influence and prestige plus some coins, dont remember which order
    My forum avatar has been through so many changes by itself it's not even funny -.-
  • PixelGamezz - Archosaur
    edited December 2014
    By joining an order and getting enough influence and prestige plus some coins, dont remember which order

wut...lol im a noob so i have no idea what your talking about? is there a guide you could send me? ;)
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is it the ★★Crystallus Cleavers: Sky you are talking about? (<-- click name for picture)

If so, you get them from the Luminance order in Morai. You can access Morai when you reach level 95 and join an order there to get extra skill books and gear. By doing daily quests you receive influence and prestige from your order. When you reach a certain amount of Prestige (5000 for this weapon) you can spend influence (900) to buy this weapon. It also costs a bit of money, something like 17m, but the damage from the weapon is very good for PvE for that price.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021