My Annual Come-back to this game

Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Venomancer
Hello fellow Venomancers !!!

Just returned here after a very long time and noticed a lot of new things. Last time I logged into this game to play (and not just receive demon/sage cards from codes) I remember stuff like Harpy pets, Reawakened People , Primal World and more stuff I didn't understand cause I hadn't reached lvl 100 yet.

Now I Log in and from what I understand, FF has been nerfed (YAY !!!), new classes have been introduced (YAY ???), and i clicked at a wonderful item that threw me at a wonderfull lvl 99. So ..

Apart from exploring Morai trying to tame a dinosaur and trying to choose my Order (and finishing my culti I guess), what is happening to this game ??? What can a broke-terrible at farming-factionless venomancer do to synchronize himself with the current trends. I don't plan to burn out here as I mainly challenge myself to another grand MMO, i only play this game to cool off and escape the boredom.

Most importantly , how are you doing, tell me your news and experiences (i know most of you new players don't know me, I'll deal with it).

PS: I'm posting here cause veno section is the best
b:byeb:byeb:bye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
{That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
Post edited by Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I guess you could get to 100, get nv-3 gear, or morai if it's too much of a hassle, and do Flowsilver. Flowsilver is a fun little instance done daily.

Personally I feel venos are in a good position and is a solid class. Always when I jump to other classes, even if they are "op" I instantly miss my veno.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2014
    Thank you a lot ... Turns out i got 2 of those Illusionary Stones so I ended up as a lvl 101 .... I guess my new priority should be the new veno exclusive instance to lvl my pets.

When it comes to money, how can someone make cash now that DQ is out of the question (and Nirvana has fallen from grace) ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • erokes
    erokes Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    the Dino pet can only be tamed if you're 101 ~ so even if you reawaken you still need 101 for him.

I've been reading that people have been finding decent or least ok coin farming crafting mats. Try herb farming if you can since it is the easiest craft to learn as far as I know.
    1zcj1jr.jpg

Xenryu ~ Chaotic Soul Venomancer {Retired}

A Horrified Fashionsta

~*~ I now reside in the game called Real Life with my husband LordLunaris ~*~
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Welcome back!

I've been a little out of touch with the game myself, due to not playing for 2-3 weeks but I think some quick ways of getting some coins are the Jolly Jones dailies if you have any alts, BH100 since you're 100 now or you can go through the Reawakening and start doing FSP so you can sell the FSP coins to people trying to get and/or level up their War Avatars. I'd probably tell you to stick to BH100 for a few days at least. Oh and farming Herb farming I think.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • morenawolf
    morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hello, and welcome back even if I don't know you! :D
    So, what to say about this game? I'm enjoying it much more after New Horizons expansion, it's less stressful to do anything and you can relax while playing without sell your soul to have gears, coins or anything. The pet evolution is the most amazing thing ever happened to the fox people *_* many foxes that can't efford a legendary pet can survive a lot more now, and it's so nice to see venos with different pets than the usual Glacial Walker. Also, the reawkening is a great chance to make a heavy build without get mad with stretched stats, I can't wait to reach lvl 102 with my fox on Archo server and try out! *__*

About money making, as Desdi said BH100 is a great possibility to earn some coins. You can sell apo potions, genie food, molds, and if you're lucky you can get excitement notes from BH TT. Herbs and other mats still sells very nice. Make a lvl 71 alt if you can, jolly old jones quests gives a very nice boost to your coins. :)

Happy Holidays!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
    Tempestosa - Stormbringer
    Archosaur & Morai server
    edited December 2014
    Thank you all for your input ^^

Indeed i decided to stay at 101 for a bit, BH pays a lot , and even the mirages/subs seem a good investment even if i dont get cards. As for pets i caught a Walker and planned to lvl him up to evolution so i can have a decent tank at least. Jolly old Jones is 1 character per account right ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think so yeah, but you can have different level ranges,too I believe. So you can have characters of 7x, 6x, 5x etc. on the same account.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited January 2015
    Asking here so not to create another thread.

So I have been lvling my Walker using Feral Stars and Snowmen since last week. He is at 82 lvling. guyes I'll be done in aabout 1.5 week at this rate.

I do know that during evolution he gets a Skill that increases his DEF level. Moods and inherit stats won't bother me for now (though I would appreciate info on what moods are most tank-y appropriate) I plan to do my first reawakening after evolving him.

However, since I farm the Jolly Old Jones Quests and I can raise the cash. what about his skills ? Legendary Buffs are out of the Question of course.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • morenawolf
    morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Well bring Icicle at lvl 5 should be your first target, because it deal nice dmg and helps the GW to keep aggro. It already have Tought if I recall, which is another pretty skill to upgrade and tank. I found very useful to have Roar, even if it's just lvl1, to steal aggro in case of emergency. I think these skills are good enough for it.

I know Legendary skills are out of question, but just to let you know: if you gain enough points to the Lycaeum you could randomly receive a Claw skill :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
    Tempestosa - Stormbringer
    Archosaur & Morai server