- You can use Sage Soul Degeneration on Captains. They aren't immune to HP debuffs. Bosses, however, are immune to it. (At least the ones I've encountered so far).
- You can use Parasitic Nova on Captains except those that can stun, petrify or have any other movement-related abilities/skills.
- Several bosses switch between Wood/Magic resistance and Physical resistance, make use of your Fox Form attacks!
- Use your AOEs and Myriads a lot! They help.
- The instance is rather pet friendly. It will die here and there, but you can make use of your pet for the most part. The chi-related boss, unlike FSP, doesn't kill your pet. Unless, of course, your pet steals aggro.
- I haven't tried the Hercules in there yet so I don't know if the he can tank any of the bosses.
I'll add more as I learn new things. If anyone has tried the low-level Quicksand Maze let me know