Warsoul forges problem

Toddloveleah - Harshlands
Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
edited December 2014 in The Crafting Nook
I didn't see it addressed that there was a problem with warsoul forges, but I traded a good amount of mats with the forges for frags more than id like to admit [lets just say i rage logged and insta-ticked when i noticed] every single manu failed yet ate tons and tons of mats.

I already addressed someone about this but I wanted to make sure it's known and fixed.

Thanks
Post edited by Toddloveleah - Harshlands on

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I didn't see it addressed that there was a problem with warsoul forges, but I traded a good amount of mats with the forges for frags more than id like to admit [lets just say i rage logged and insta-ticked when i noticed] every single manu failed yet ate tons and tons of mats.

I already addressed someone about this but I wanted to make sure it's known and fixed.

Thanks

If you are using the warsoul forge at the headhunter:
    Those mats only give a tiny chance to produce a warsoul mat, unless you use certain high-grade gold mats from TT-99.
    It has always been that way.

For example, this has a high fail probability.
    And a lot of the mats have a high fail rate.

But if you look at this one, it can't fail, but it needs 3 ghost lord's protection.

That's why the NW forges are better for it.
    If it's the NW forge you are crafting it from, then it's broken.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ah ok, then id make the suggestion that maybe they put some sort of warning on that. Because I didn't really see anything like you get a chance of getting the frag it just showed like 100 pstones then the frag or purfied stones for the other frag and so on..

Not really cool on someone who doesn't really already know that stuff and being that it seemed simple as trading the mats with the forges i never looked into it. Plus the cost of the mats i used just seemed along the lines of what a 1st cast warsoul wep would cost so o.o extremely bummed about that.

Like with refining its posted every you have a CHANCE to refine :P or the refine transfer stones even give you the percentile i didnt see any of that >.>

Thanks for the answer though.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    It shows the chances if you check the recepies in the encyclopedia (I believe. I haven't checked in a while).

Aside from that, though, yeah. The low chances are a big part of why warsoul used to be so expensive. Only reliable way to do it back then involved.... a lot of chips.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You have to make all the Warsoul mats with Supply Tokens is passes everytime that way thats what i did and i made all 700 no problem. Now in the past before NW came out i tryed the way u did and its a fail on every time doesnt matter what one u try.
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    i cant find those new warsoul weapon cast with permanent 65 att lvls that ppl been talking about before the update.

is it going to happen??
    will it have higher refine basic dmg and higher then r9r?
    looks like theyre better then r9r (except purge) but noone seems interested enough to even put a thread about it..
    i only see r8r forges.

or its not gonna happen?