Sage Ulties

shayzem
shayzem Posts: 12 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Wizard
Just wanted to shout out sage wizzzies ulties (ms & bt) effects finally working properly :DD
Post edited by shayzem on

Comments

• Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands
    Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It always worked for me, however I AM noticing more frequent procs now o.o
  • Bromeas - Sanctuary
    Bromeas - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It always worked for me, however I AM noticing more frequent procs now o.o

Well yes, it worked in a way, but still not 100% correct before.

The old system when proccing the sage effect would first give you 1 spark and then take the 2 sparks needed, so at full chi it would ALWAYS cost you 2 sparks, regardless if it procced or not.

The new system finally does it correctly and just takes 1 spark or takes 2 and gives you one back right after, can't really tell that since it happens in a split second.
    Just because I don't write on forums too often, doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.
  • Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands
    Ruby_Inferno - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Well yes, it worked in a way, but still not 100% correct before.

The old system when proccing the sage effect would first give you 1 spark and then take the 2 sparks needed, so at full chi it would ALWAYS cost you 2 sparks, regardless if it procced or not.

The new system finally does it correctly and just takes 1 spark or takes 2 and gives you one back right after, can't really tell that since it happens in a split second.

That's an excellent explanation of how the algorithm worked, I always felt that something was a miss but now I'm game, thanks Broski :]