Massive Buff (Venomancer Class pls)

LolaElv - Heavens Tear
LolaElv - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Venomancer
Dear GM:

Since the christmas approaching and we can't stop that. I would like to wish/request in our class/race to have massive buff. We all know that our class/race doesn't have a massive buff in this game.

So GM, please try to figure out how to grant our wish/request.

We're looking forward for your good feedback.

Thank you,

MsCollin
Poisonous Crew f:victory

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by LolaElv - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• vias9x8
    vias9x8 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'd like to see a MBP (mystical blood paint, lol) that restores maybe 50 mp everytime u TAKE a hit (sucks on my magic classes when i go to pv and forget mp pots >.< )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Veno exclusive buff:
    Extreme sprint:
    User is granted 15m/s running speed, but will lose all its fur in the process and any equipped fashion will be torn because of the velocity, needs several days to recover fur. If buff is overused it will result in death by hypothermia.

Either that or an insta-death buff that causes venos to die.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Veno exclusive buff:
    Extreme sprint:
    User is granted 15m/s running speed, but will lose all its fur in the process and any equipped fashion will be torn because of the velocity, needs several days to recover fur. If buff is overused it will result in death by hypothermia.

Either that or an insta-death buff that causes venos to die.

NO b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    NO b:cry

+Infinity! b:shutup
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Venos are PW's favourite class, every year they get around 10 updates for new skills, new pets, skill tweaks, new instances and veno only items.

They get to be either a bunny, cat, dog, tortoise or seal, with specific head styles and tail types and switch forms between human or beast.

One of the most OP underrated classes, with the capability to one shot nearly everyone in the game.

They don't need a 'massive buff' they need a cull.

Join me fellow peasants in rising up against our fluffy overlords.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wasn't demon ironwood scarab + arcane antinomy OP enough?b:puzzled

I would ask for different tail/hears color or the forgotten male veno, but I know that ain't happening, wanmei doesn't care anymore.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I just want to keep my fur fluffy.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    I would ask for different tail/hears color, but I know that ain't happening, wanmei doesn't care anymore.

When fluffy tailed venos had glitched models, changing skin color used to actually change this too. Was fun having different tail colors though having a screwed up model that was screwed up kinda offset that by a bit.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • nestorulloa
    nestorulloa Posts: 19
    edited December 2014
    Just give us an aoe bramble its a pain having bramble one by one on tw and nw b:surrender
  • Ibunneh - Raging Tide
    Ibunneh - Raging Tide Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just give us an aoe bramble its a pain having bramble one by one on tw and nw b:surrender

This, they gave wizards aoe frostblade! I vote for aoe bramble!!
    I love chicken wings and french fries! Yasssb:chuckle
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I'd like to be able to catch that very elusive little tamable dinosaur.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • nestorulloa
    nestorulloa Posts: 19
    edited December 2014
    Venos are PW's favourite class, every year they get around 10 updates for new skills, new pets, skill tweaks, new instances and veno only items.

They get to be either a bunny, cat, dog, tortoise or seal, with specific head styles and tail types and switch forms between human or beast.

One of the most OP underrated classes, with the capability to one shot nearly everyone in the game.

tortoise,dogs and seal yeah they should give us that :D, and no we all transform into fox, and level 100+ after a long quest into spirit form.

In the skill matter yeah we get updates but some of these upgrade arent the big deal: for example: all the 3 orders skills on morai are OP everyone agrees, but when we get to the AEU skill 1/3 its actually good(chi burn), and its pvp only, bewitch tiger: instead of turning your enemy into a bird for 6seconds you turn him into a tiger for 6second(yes they share the same cooldown), soul drain its just an upgrade to soullink, soul link if the target is 5 level over you it has a reduced effect soul drain removes that, if you are level 101 you dont need to upgrade, o yeah they are all pvp(bewitch seal mobs but doesnt transform them).

on the primal skills: 1/5 skills is for human form(and its OP) the other 4 ones are foxform and based on your P damage so if you want to hit hard with these you need to have a high str, giving up on magic.

and the veno only instance giving veno only item, its just something needed for evolving /reshaping pets.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Wasn't demon ironwood scarab + arcane antinomy OP enough?b:puzzled
    Not all venos are demon b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Puddinsundae - Harshlands
    Puddinsundae - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    soul drain its just an upgrade to soullink, soul link if the target is 5 level over you it has a reduced effect soul drain removes that, if you are level 101 you dont need to upgrade

Untrue, upgrading makes a huge difference in the amount of damage transferred.
  • dlmdlm
    dlmdlm Posts: 3 Arc User
    Where do u get Soul Drain?
  • mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    I have an idea lets reduce the chi/c/d for soul drain. enable the skill to actually be able to kill a target....increase proc rate on myriad maybe 5% and add an armor system to pets similiar to genie amor so pets can be more than 1-2 hits...I can live with 4. Unrelated but can we enable the mana bar on targets to become visible. It is very satisfying to tick a charm while a mana drain is in effect on low mana pool targets then swap thier hp and finish on barbs in tw/nw. Its a win win pw.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User
    Soul drain can already kill targets
    dlmdlm said:

Where do u get Soul Drain?

You can get the book from AEU. Here is the PW database link:
    pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/33763
  • mistressmuerta
    mistressmuerta Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    eirghan said:

Soul drain is unable to kill targets alone. If you are able to deal enough damage to kill a target and use that skill on the vodoo doll it will deal the targets max hp -1. Example tested today vs seeker friend that took off all his gear. I hit the doll for 17k he had around 4k hp. All the skill did was tick his charm, so it is safe to assume that the skill will only deal the targets max hp -1.​​
    Post edited by sylenthunder on
  • astralwalk
    astralwalk Posts: 58 Arc User

the reason we don't have AOE bramble is because Mystics. also i dont want that.
    Veno is love. Veno is life.
  • eirghan
    eirghan Posts: 1,912 Arc User

Soul drain is unable to kill targets alone. If you are able to deal enough damage to kill a target and use that skill on the vodoo doll it will deal the targets max hp -1. Example tested today vs seeker friend that took off all his gear. I hit the doll for 17k he had around 4k hp. All the skill did was tick his charm, so it is safe to assume that the skill will only deal the targets max hp -1.

This is interesting data but I am not sure how it disproves my point. This skill can still kill targets.

Unless of course you are pointing out the technicality that the skill itself does no damage... Then sure i suppose you could take it that direction but that's just semantics monkey-28.gif
    ​​
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    And with that, this thread needs to die now. *kills the necro*​​

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
This discussion has been closed.