Endgame sharding advice

Ryokiistorm - Raging Tide
Ryokiistorm - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Psychic
Alright, so I'm planning to go either full deity or full garnet for my psychic. Problem is, i need a bit of help choosing which would be better for me. At the moment im sharded with exclusive garnets + vit stones. I have 10.4k p.def unbuffed with 9.5k hp unbuffed. Any advice on which one to choose? Will going full deity not be worth it due to low p.def? Thank you in advance
Post edited by Ryokiistorm - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Refine your gear for HP before you even think about sharding. :S
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah I would get everything +11/12 inc ornies before thinking about shards, also might even consider getting a few S cards.

In terms of sharding when you finally get around to it, imo deities work pretty nice for psys as their key strength offensively is being able to hit hard, lack of debuffs means they pretty much need this offensive power to be effective and with all the new passives etc deities are one of the best ways to counter this.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Ryokiistorm - Raging Tide
    Ryokiistorm - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you for the advice ^^ ive got only my chest and weapon to +10 so far, th rest is +5/+7 so i will work on getting them up.
  • Allonade - Dreamweaver
    Allonade - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I went Deity on my psy and haven't looked back since, however in going deity you forsake pretty much all defense that your shards previously could afford you so...some things to consider, deity works great when you have a squad behind you - solo players for pk and such only works at endgame cards/refines...

Actually to sum it up really nicely, if your refines and cards can support the whole of your defense, go ahead and go deity...but if you can't get say...a 4-card A set at least then your deity will be wasted as you'll be squishy enough to anyone that the deity would really matter on. Lag is also a considerable factor, if your system has consistent lag...glass cannon might not be the way to play, there's not as much room for mistakes. Just my thoughts but hey, good luck out there.