Casters+eliminate, LifeHunter, and cursed jail advice

13»

Comments

• DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    oooooor it only shows how unbalanced that class is!

but nope dblazed stated morai pvpers are trash, aknwoledge it and bow down to dblazed the pvp god

1. It's dblazen, not dblazed.
    2. Read your own posts and that of Joe, since you're such buddies, he pretty much said 95% of morai is ****, and keeps saying sins are easy to kill in other threads, why don't you discuss things with him?
    3. If there's absolutely no one on morai that knows how to handle a sin by now and gets rolled by the same combo over and over, then they are trash, yes.

Funny thing is, you and Joe should have a discussion about this, since you keep yelling how broken sins are, Joe keeps yelling how easy it is to kill sins.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    1. It's dblazen, not dblazed.
    2. Read your own posts and that of Joe, since you're such buddies, he pretty much said 95% of morai is ****, and keeps saying sins are easy to kill in other threads, why don't you discuss things with him?
    3. If there's absolutely no one on morai that knows how to handle a sin by now and gets rolled by the same combo over and over, then they are trash, yes.

Funny thing is, you and Joe should have a discussion about this, since you keep yelling how broken sins are, Joe keeps yelling how easy it is to kill sins.

Oh that's easily explained. That's because I'm a 1on1 player and he is not that much into 1on1s. Add to it that I only fight selfbuffed all the time, sometimes even in NW (cause idc). We come from different worlds pretty much. As a barb...killing a sin in 1on1 is easy as hell (str built barb tho). Look at my vid vs trinity when I hit him for over 40k (when he overgeared me by far and I'm just vit built) plus the regular dmg isn't too shabby either.

Sins do not have the defense to withstand pure dmg. If you engange them with massive dmg then they have to protect themselves on selfbuffs. That is why I prefer selfbuffs. A fully buffed sin doesn't really have to spent a thought on surviving that much vs me for example. Without deities myself I can't really harm buffed josd sins and even deity ones are hard to kill that way. They could just go full attack on me. That is why its unfair. Selfbuffed vs a deity sin...heck i land 2-3 licky sc in a row and the sin is dead. They can't just carelessly attack and that's why it's way more balanced this way.

TBH, I wouldn't bother fighting fully buffed josd sins. More disadvantages for me are impossible with my current built cause I would have them all. Buffs don't add as much for me as it does for the sin as my pdef is capped one way or another pretty much.

Again. This game is only balanced on self buffs. If you manage to survive the first elemination as a caster vs a sin and start heavy DDing on that sin then he will die fast and easy. I'd always go full force against a sin. No use in trying to tank the dmg simply cause you can't especially as AA.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If i can survive a +12 half deity sins Elimination without dying these endgame people should have NP.

Seems most of them just stand there in a panic when a sin pops on them.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    If i can survive a +12 half deity sins Elimination without dying these endgame people should have NP.

stop saying **** please
    a knife toss on any non josd LA from an endgame deity sin is 25k+

hell i get hit 5 digits, but an unsharded sin can survive it, yea offcourse...
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited December 2014

These idiotic comments you pull out of your *** are the reason I dont see much point responding to you. Full +12 jaded R9T3 archer, ahead in cards at the time I think, full NW gear, got 1 shot by ZC elimination. Granted they were using elemental def neck at the time(got both these days). If I remember correctly, that was trough buffs, though its so long ago I cant remember for sure. Either way I have seen endgame people get 1shot by non deity sins.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
    edited December 2014
    These idiotic comments you pull out of your *** are the reason I dont see much point responding to you. Full +12 jaded R9T3 archer, ahead in cards at the time I think, full NW gear, got 1 shot by ZC elimination. Granted they were using elemental def neck at the time(got both these days). If I remember correctly, that was trough buffs, though its so long ago I cant remember for sure. Either way I have seen endgame people get 1shot by non deity sins.

Sorry if I post facts. He used Elimination on me without a charm and i walked away from it at about 5% HP.
    Call it what you like, but I have no reason to lie. I like how people automatically assume it's bull when they themselves say some of the most unbelievable ****.
  • xtoraah
    xtoraah Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited December 2014

what archer and what sin? i myself have never, ever one shot a jaded sin with elimination that isn't lacking on primals, though granted I'm not deity.
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Why not just do the math and determine what is the average damage a sin can out put on elimination? At least that way, you can view things more objectively.

Otherwise, how can one person's claim be any more believable than another person's claim?

Or is math not welcomed here? :(
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • xtoraah
    edited December 2014
    Why not just do the math and determine what is the average damage a sin can out put on elimination? At least that way, you can view things more objectively.

Otherwise, how can one person's claim be any more believable than another person's claim?

yer mathz is not welcoem here skrub
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited December 2014

Math is for asians, pls go.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • SirensTears - Archosaur
    SirensTears - Archosaur Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    since the tread was originally just asking for advice on how to live as a caster the only advice i can offer is personal and heavily depends on the gear difference. I am currently playing an r9rr +8-+10 cleric and if i am caught off guard by these sin skills even a g16 sin can kill me how ever. If I'm ready and the sin does not greatly out gear me those pots that you get for doing 100+ pv dont take effect until you've already been hit they then last for about 30 seconds so if you time it properly you can survive these skills just don't forget to quickly kill the sin once you've lived as these skills are basically spam-able if you can't kill the sin get to safety quickly.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    since the tread was originally just asking for advice on how to live as a caster the only advice i can offer is personal and heavily depends on the gear difference. I am currently playing an r9rr +8-+10 cleric and if i am caught off guard by these sin skills even a g16 sin can kill me how ever. If I'm ready and the sin does not greatly out gear me those pots that you get for doing 100+ pv dont take effect until you've already been hit they then last for about 30 seconds so if you time it properly you can survive these skills just don't forget to quickly kill the sin once you've lived as these skills are basically spam-able if you can't kill the sin get to safety quickly.

Fortification pots don't work on skills. Only actual apsing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
    edited December 2014

^This is exactly why most AA's complain about sins. Forti pots dont work on skill spamming sins, and with the new skills, def charms dont work as good as they used to. Time for new tactics.
  • viviane19
    viviane19 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Annnnnd all complaing again about sins... da fuq.

Open your mind, let it **** you in kind :-)
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited December 2014

lawl, maths has been pulled already in several threads

lets suppose +12 deity sin vs +12 non-josd LA (25k pdef, 50 def lvls)

deity sin has 35k base damage @ S cards 230 atk levels and 900 dex (900 dex equals 6x dmg multiplier = 600% weapon damage)

sin 3sparks and adds 500% weapon damage to his base damage = more or less 60k base damage

he has 90% crit + wolf emblem = 132k damage

he subsead for 50% more damage = 198k damage

he has 182 atk levels over enemy defense levels = 360,36k damage

elimination hits:

80%= 288k
    60%= 216k
    60%= 216k
    120%= 432k

zerks

pvp reduction = -75% =

-86% pdef

its 20+15+15+30k = 80k damage in 3 seconds

lets consider that 1 of those hits will theorically surely zerk for average i ll suppose the first one would =

20+7,5+7,5+15 = 50k in 3 seconds

considered that the +12 LA will have like 25k hp, first hit ticks charm, other hits will finish him off IF you won't get "hiero bugged" since the hits are so fast that client side latency wont make your charm tick in time, in this case you ll just get 1hitted
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited December 2014
    he has 90% crit
    elimination zerks

Elimination is actually 5 hits. Goes to show how little you actually understand what you are talking about. But I digress.

We know that if you are, as an EA, letting a Deity 3-sparked sin elimination you, then you are ****. However, 3 spark elimination can be countered by a 50% reduction pill, meaning that an EA will be able to tank. Thus, we need more zerk crits, so lets get 5.

Assuming 90% crit and 20% GoF, as cited by XXHotXx and given by extensive testing by Asterelle:
    P(all zc Elimination) = (0.2*0.9)^5
    P(all zc Elimination) = .18^5
    P(all zc Elimination) = 0.0001889568 = .0189%

P(being considered possessed by Satan) = 1/7000
    P(all zc elimination) = 1/5292
    P(asteroid hitting Earth in next century) = 1/5000
    P(hole in 1, golf) = 1/5000
    P(injury from chain saw) = 1/4464
    P(injury from mowing lawn) = 1/3623
    P(dying by falling in shower) = 1/2232
    P(dying from injury in next year) = 1/1820
    Source

Confirmed: Asteroids, golf, chain saws, lawnmowers, showers more OP than sins (with Satan following close behind Elimination penta-zc)
  • xtoraah
    edited December 2014
    tsyfall wrote: »
    Confirmed: Asteroids, golf, chain saws, lawnmowers, showers more OP than sins (with Satan following close behind Elimination penta-zc)

golf and lawnmowers 2 stronk
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited December 2014
    Elimination is actually 5 hits. Goes to show how little you actually understand what you are talking about. But I digress.

We know that if you are, as an EA, letting a Deity 3-sparked sin elimination you, then you are ****. However, 3 spark elimination can be countered by a 50% reduction pill, meaning that an EA will be able to tank. Thus, we need more zerk crits, so lets get 5.

Assuming 90% crit and 20% GoF, as cited by XXHotXx and given by extensive testing by Asterelle:
    P(all zc Elimination) = (0.2*0.9)^5
    P(all zc Elimination) = .18^5
    P(all zc Elimination) = 0.0001889568 = .0189%

P(being considered possessed by Satan) = 1/7000
    P(all zc elimination) = 1/5292
    P(asteroid hitting Earth in next century) = 1/5000
    P(hole in 1, golf) = 1/5000
    P(injury from chain saw) = 1/4464
    P(injury from mowing lawn) = 1/3623
    P(dying by falling in shower) = 1/2232
    P(dying from injury in next year) = 1/1820
    Source

the 50k in 3 seconds came out considering only one of the hits zerkcrits, while the other ones just crit

if all the hits would be zerkcrits we would have 80k damage in 3 seconds, which yea its not probable

but the 50k in 3 seconds is legit gof-proc wise

so mr. i-am-the-best-sin-worldwide-and-sins-are-weak, before making silly claims take your time to pay attention on what i wrote, you are looking like DionDagger :-)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• xtoraah
    edited December 2014
    the 50k in 3 seconds came out considering only one of the hits zerkcrits, while the other ones just crit

if all the hits would be zerkcrits we would have 80k damage in 3 seconds, which yea its not probable

but the 50k in 3 seconds is legit gof-proc wise

so mr. i-am-the-best-sin-worldwide-and-sins-are-weak, before making silly claims take your time to pay attention on what i wrote, you are looking like DionDagger :-)
    sin 3sparks and adds 500% weapon damage to his base damage = more or less 60k base damage

he has 90% crit + wolf emblem = 132k damage

he subsead for 50% more damage = 198k damage

You have to be a complete moron to let a deity sin to not only 3 spark elimination you, but subsea as well. Do you by chance have the reaction time of a 90 year old?
  • tsyfall
    tsyfall Posts: 9
    edited December 2014
    All hail XXHotXx, the wizard stupid and slow enough to let a sin use a 500 chi combo on them without reacting in 5 seconds.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Who is the unrealistic one here?
  • Slewdem - Dreamweaver
    Slewdem - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    All hail XXHotXx, the wizard stupid and slow enough to let a sin use a 500 chi combo on them without reacting in 5 seconds.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Who is the unrealistic one here?

I seen a few of Z's videos and it looks like he plays wiz,archer and phy pretty well... it would be nice to see a video with Z on one of those classes vs Tsy on sin,should be a intresting watch or you guys don't pvp with each other for fun?
    Bahamas represent
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited December 2014
    you ****ing kidding me right?

i was just replying to the kid that claimed he tanked a 3spark elimination while being an unsharded LA from a +12 deity sin... which is actually not possible
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    you ****ing kidding me right?

i was just replying to the kid that claimed he tanked a 3spark elimination while being an unsharded LA from a +12 deity sin... which is actually not possible
    Forums be like chinese whispers.
    If i can survive a +12 half deity sins Elimination without dying
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com