Dine pet

Kenshin_ - Harshlands
Kenshin_ - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Venomancer
So, after 3 days of searching, i finally found the dino pet and tamed it b:dirty

i evolved it and it came with this stats,

l8rLIS.png

should i reshape/mood train?

Ty b:kiss
Post edited by Kenshin_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Congrats!

That's a pretty nice defensive Inherit roll if you want to use it in PvP. If not, then I'd say try re-rolling for higher attack but don't completely sacrifice the defence. Just try to find something balanced, I'd say.

The mood isn't too bad, especially for PvE at least, since the accuracy buff can help the pet miss less the the Fire First can be spammed. It's not too strong as far as I remember (I have it on my Imperial Skeleton too but I haven't used it in a long while) but it's nice when you need magic damage only.

I would advice checking the mood skill spreadsheet though and see what possible skills the pet can have and then decide on your own, depending on what you want to use the pet for. Alternatively, pick the moods that you think you like and then we can discuss them here if you want some feedback.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Off topic: I am somewhat confused, I am in the same faction, with the same icon, on a different server, is YamamoriYuki or MayFly leader of your faction?
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I don't recognize the character's name, so I don't think it's an RT toon, and the DW faction has been dead a long time. If there's a LostTears faction using the icon I made anywhere but Dreamweaver or Raging Tide they borrowed the name and icon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Kenshin_ - Harshlands
    Kenshin_ - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Congrats!

That's a pretty nice defensive Inherit roll if you want to use it in PvP. If not, then I'd say try re-rolling for higher attack but don't completely sacrifice the defence. Just try to find something balanced, I'd say.

The mood isn't too bad, especially for PvE at least, since the accuracy buff can help the pet miss less the the Fire First can be spammed. It's not too strong as far as I remember (I have it on my Imperial Skeleton too but I haven't used it in a long while) but it's nice when you need magic damage only.

I would advice checking the mood skill spreadsheet though and see what possible skills the pet can have and then decide on your own, depending on what you want to use the pet for. Alternatively, pick the moods that you think you like and then we can discuss them here if you want some feedback.

I am interested on the mood that has the DemonSlayer skills, i wonder what it is, i guess it is more damage on mobs, which is good because i only do pve.

i tried to reshape today but got crappy stats b:cry
    Off topic: I am somewhat confused, I am in the same faction, with the same icon, on a different server, is YamamoriYuki or MayFly leader of your faction?

yes, YamamoriYuki is the leader, and you are also in the guild.
    I joined because they have vault level 5 so i can get the pet's skillbooks b:dirty
    I don't recognize the character's name, so I don't think it's an RT toon, and the DW faction has been dead a long time. If there's a LostTears faction using the icon I made anywhere but Dreamweaver or Raging Tide they borrowed the name and icon.

I am on Ragin Tides server,
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So, after 3 days of searching, i finally found the dino pet and tamed it b:dirty

i evolved it and it came with this stats,

l8rLIS.png

should i reshape/mood train?

Ty b:kiss

I'm trying to tame this one also. Can you give us tips on the time you went and what finally gave you the luck you needed?

I'm SE time... so not sure the best time for me to sit and wait.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I tamed mine by running through Derjan's Rest from time to time when doing Morai dailies, tabbing as I went. Since then I've spotted a couple more while looking for Jintao.
    yes, YamamoriYuki is the leader, and you are also in the guild.
    I joined because they have vault level 5 so i can get the pet's skillbooks
    Ah, OK, didn't remember the name. Looks like you've left the faction though, didn't see a recently joined high level veno on the list last time I looked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga