Endless Autocultivation, no pots/charms needed

Options
thelobo
thelobo Posts: 11 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Venomancer
So I started my venomancer a while ago and i found out how frustrating can be to level up pets, until a friend told me about the room #4 in cube of fate. Then I realized that even though autocultivation will help you level up pets without problem (just some pets) it seems that at some point autocultivating will consume a lot of charms/pots. So I up came with a macro/combo that helps you to autocultivate without pots/charm. it goes as follows

1. Make a new combo/macro with the following skills, in the following order
-Venomous Scarab>Nature's Grace>Metabolic Boost>Soul Transfusion>Normal Attack

2.set up the combo/macro in the autocultivation thingy

3. IMPORTANT before starting the autocultivation use the skill Nature's Grace

4. Wait for Nature's Grace cooldown to be halfway done

5. when Nature's Grace cooldown is halfway done, Start the autocultivating

6. order some pizza and watch T.V.b:victory

I tried this with a LA venomancer level 95 and I was able to autocultivate without using a single pot for hours before my weapon broke

P.D. I dont recomend doing this in the main map or other place where mobs are agressive since (unless you are really confident that you wont die) your HP will be going up and down a lot for using Soul Transfusion. Thats why I use this only when leveling up pets in the Cube of Fate's room #4
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• morenawolf
    morenawolf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Not bad, thank you for sharing your combo :) I will try it. I usually simply go fox form and use a combination of Befudding mist (frontal aoe, I love to watch 3 or more mobs go down and my pet's exp go up! XD) Leech, Soul Transfusion and normal attacks. I don't care if my mp go down, I oneshot mobs with normal attacks, the skills are just a small help to make it faster, I'm pure arcane so my mp regeneration is good for this. I don't use Malefic crush because the channeling is slow, my pet usually kill my target before I can throw it, so Befudding mist is more than enough.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raujada - Venomancer
    Tempestosa - Stormbringer
    Archosaur & Morai server
  • Ridelia - Morai
    Ridelia - Morai Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    In room 4 as LA veno you can use a bow with 1 coin arrows (true, it might not be free but it is really cheap anyway). You don't waste mp at all. The attack rate is higher than Venomous Scarab casting so you kill more mobs during the culti time.

But thats right, most veno's don't have to use charms or pots at all. Nature's Grace>Metabolic Boost>Soul Transfusion combo is really effective. It fills both of your bars to 100% every 6 mins(less if demon). This, plus using Soul Transfusion every now and then (1 min cooldown) makes your mp bar nearly unfinished. You just have to be careful with Soul Transfusion since if its used in a wrong moment it can hurt.

When I play my veno I use only hp charm at all times - just for safety. MP charm or pots are not needed at all.
  • nestorulloa
    nestorulloa Posts: 19
    edited November 2014
    Options
    If you are sage you dont have to use nature grace or metabolic, here is how:

my macro for endless botting on cube is: sage venomous-celestial spark to restore 20% mp and master li to get chi, that way i botted for over 10hours and my charm never thicked(no earning time on cube BTW so you can last forever there) if your mana pool is low add sage lending hand to the macro, this worked pretty well for me.

if you are demon i would do what you said or do it on foxform, you can also use soul transfusion and demon spark to recover that HP but idk.

For botting outside cube on the main map its a whole diferent thing, it depends if you want to train pet or want to make money(why not both)

for trainning pets only: east of timberfield there are ele immune mobs with 100HP take them out on foxform, keep in mind that it will consume your earning time but its good for training air pets.

Money making or Both: this is a little more complex : the way i do is using a macro with dark taboo-autox2 and spark. this way i manage to keep my hp full and mana, using a strong DD pet on defense and using pet heal as my aux every 40seconds, got it on defense in case i get attacked by multiple mobs, my pet will save me, then again im not sure how demons should do it.

If you dont have darktaboo thats no excuse, you can always use leech, but take on lower level mobs instead of morai since leech doesnt heal like taboo.

im not sure how to bot on the main map on human form, a couple of venos of my faction know how to do it ill ask them

and since im sage i have no idea of how demon works but i know its diferent since the spark recovers hp and not MP, and the skill have different adds
  • Thoolan - Archosaur
    Thoolan - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    as nestorulloa said...

for sage veno nice combo for endless autoculti w/o pots...

Celestial Spark > Venomous Scarab > Venomous Scarab >Lucky Scarab > Venomous Scarab to the

It's mine only attack combo for autoculti works on every kinds of mobs... if u use also ur pets for attack u may put there Pet Heal...

as 2nd combo at every 320 sec:

heal pet > bramble > metabolic boost > nature's grace > heal pet

for my luck my monkey have from mood skills chance to heal 6% of max hp with each attack so i don't have to worry about his hp b:pleased
    mad veno fox mode f:fume
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options

and since im sage i have no idea of how demon works but i know its diferent since the spark recovers hp and not MP, and the skill have different adds

Demon double/triple spark recovers MP, not HP. It's only the physical classes that have HP recovery on their sparks. Magic classes' sparks recover MP regardless of cultivation.

Other than that I've no advice to give since I have HP/MP charms from event gold and I simply use those when I want to bot, which I don't really do that often...though I guess I should.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    That's very nice, but for room 4 all you need is to unequip weapon and create a combo wiht normal attack, and put your pet in offensive mode.
  • Kazeodori - Heavens Tear
    Kazeodori - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Options
    for sage veno nice combo for endless autoculti w/o pots...

Celestial Spark > Venomous Scarab > Venomous Scarab >Lucky Scarab > Venomous Scarab to the

as 2nd combo at every 320 sec:

heal pet > bramble > metabolic boost > nature's grace > heal pet

Mine has the metabolic boost and nature's grace in the first combo. The macro skips over the skills that are still on cooldown. I also do not include lucky scarab, but have the sage +50 chi skill in there for faster sparking.
    If you bite some one, they get mad and smack you.
    But if you lick them, you still get the flavor.
    And they think you're weird.