Options
2»

Comments

• sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    xtoraah wrote: »
    Anyone that comments questioning his ability to play his class, he automatically labels as someone who is "personally attacking" him, or derailing the thread. But oh no, of course it isn't a matter of his skill, nah it MUST be the game. Right...
    He is asking for comunity's opinion on whether is it reroll to a sin , he actually doesn't posses Nuema portal set and that is probably what he means by saying if he should probably invest into wizz since Nuema portal reborn set would destroy everyone.
    No need to start talking about his skill and being sarcastic, when people on this game see someone that spend a lot of money on their toon they automatically start bashing them thinking only their money makes them good , personally i know him and seen him play on pservers and still beat that sarcastic loud mouth trash constantly.
    On topic : I told him to reroll sin just to troll him and make him spend money , but my actual opinion is that you should invest more into your wizzy simply cause he's a wrecking bomb in tw's.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    xD it's the game. Clearly. Besides. If you don't have any challenges cause you overgear people too much then you gain 0 Experience fighting equally strong enemies.

And ya, it's the game cause (irony), Whereever it is. I stomp and faceroll anyone and any class with a barb in a 1on1. I don't even have to play at maximum. It's not neccesary. Barbs went through the roof, especially full deity max DMG ones. And why? Cause every single nub in this game is unable to play defensively. Anyone relys on dmg tho their class does not have a high enough DMG/Survivabiltiy ratio. Barbs can go full offensive. With solid shield they won't die anyways. Josd/deity/vit that doesnt matter. A 14 Second Solid shield + cornered Beast are far enough to survive any classes offensive skills and deplete their defensive skills meanwhile.

Watch you enemy. Know your enemy. Know their abilities and skills. Wait for the right time to move -> you win. That applies to any class in this game. 99,99999% of the playerbase are unable to perform this simple task and thus fail terribly.

Because I had a bad day and looking for trouble and challenges I will say something I always thought but never spoke out:

I can beat each and every other player in this game with any class vs any class in a self buffed 1on1 on equal gears. Anytime, Anywhere. Always. It's just that I have to try harder on some classes while on others (Barb for example) I can just semi-afk win over anyone.

You guys should once and for all finally realize the capabilities of any class. If you fail to utilize them to a maximum extend while being in x and y-scenarios then it's always you. Only you. Not the game. OR...

spent less thought into it and just have fun. It's just a game (: Dont waste nearly a quarter of the time I've wasted ._. don't do that to yourselfes.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • sin20
    sin20 Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    xD it's the game. Clearly. Besides. If you don't have any challenges cause you overgear people too much then you gain 0 Experience fighting equally strong enemies.

And ya, it's the game cause (irony), Whereever it is. I stomp and faceroll anyone and any class with a barb in a 1on1. I don't even have to play at maximum. It's not neccesary. Barbs went through the roof, especially full deity max DMG ones. And why? Cause every single nub in this game is unable to play defensively. Anyone relys on dmg tho their class does not have a high enough DMG/Survivabiltiy ratio. Barbs can go full offensive. With solid shield they won't die anyways. Josd/deity/vit that doesnt matter. A 14 Second Solid shield + cornered Beast are far enough to survive any classes offensive skills and deplete their defensive skills meanwhile.

Watch you enemy. Know your enemy. Know their abilities and skills. Wait for the right time to move -> you win. That applies to any class in this game. 99,99999% of the playerbase are unable to perform this simple task and thus fail terribly.

Because I had a bad day and looking for trouble and challenges I will say something I always thought but never spoke out:

I can beat each and every other player in this game with any class vs any class in a self buffed 1on1 on equal gears. Anytime, Anywhere. Always. It's just that I have to try harder on some classes while on others (Barb for example) I can just semi-afk win over anyone.

You guys should once and for all finally realize the capabilities of any class. If you fail to utilize them to a maximum extend while being in x and y-scenarios then it's always you. Only you. Not the game. OR...

spent less thought into it and just have fun. It's just a game (: Dont waste nearly a quarter of the time I've wasted ._. don't do that to yourselfes.
    Thank you for your wise words Joe sensei.
    And i agree with you.
  • c44102
    c44102 Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    So i am myself in front of a choice,

seen the features of the next pwi updates and seen that wizard class is becoming a bit obsolete,
    i am considering to reroll assassin class.

To endgame my assassin i would need roughly 5000 gold, and many hours->months of gameplay

What i am asking myself, at this point of the game, seen the upcoming features,

is it worth to blast 5000 gold into an assassin project or should i rather pour a fraction of that gold into my wizard to make it even better gear-wise (probably go for a first reborn S-set)

Discuss :-)

Just make the new Sin/Seeker class ( called that because of mix of wep and how it looks ) Anyways its gonna be way better for farming and huge OP in PVP. Down side its gonna take like a year before u can pk with it due the the million dailys and levels u have to get with rebirthing and skills and passive skills. But if your willing to do all of that for a new char u might wanna pick that one or the new mage comming out. Its like a new wizard but really like all classes mixed hugely OP your choice but i woudnt pick a sin at this point
  • unrefuted
    unrefuted Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

I can beat each and every other player in this game with any class vs any class in a self buffed 1on1 on equal gears. Anytime, Anywhere. Always. It's just that I have to try harder on some classes while on others (Barb for example) I can just semi-afk win over.

If you mean your server, I'd believe you. If you mean any server based on R9rr, maybe, but that's just a maybe cause barbs are OP. If you mean literally anywhere this game allows for, then I call bs. You can't even fill up a squad of good players from all of PWI; you will lack a lot of experience vs some of the people who have spent 90% of their time practicing PvP since the days before genie was even a thing, especially in gear scenarios where barbs aren't OP.

And I'm just being nice and letting you play barb. You won't even stand a chance vs someone like adroit if you tried wiz vs wiz. Or bait/kyougu/rinc in sin vs sin. Or aeliah in ep vs ep. And so on. And that's just on PWI.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i call them op cause i hit a deity sin 3ks and receive back 10ks in a three times as fast way (DPS)

I dont know how good or bad wizzies really are. Im no expert on the finer aspects of balance. It could well be true that a wizzies average winrate 1v1 equal geared will be a few % lower than for some other toons.

However, saying bull**** like just quoted makes you silly and causes threads like this where everyone is making fun of you.
    Wizzies, just like any other caster, hit me in my R9 HA for 25k. Dont say silly things about hitting a sin for 3k because you are simply fantasizing.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    unrefuted wrote: »
    If you mean your server, I'd believe you. If you mean any server based on R9rr, maybe, but that's just a maybe cause barbs are OP. If you mean literally anywhere this game allows for, then I call bs. You can't even fill up a squad of good players from all of PWI; you will lack a lot of experience vs some of the people who have spent 90% of their time practicing PvP since the days before genie was even a thing, especially in gear scenarios where barbs aren't OP.

And I'm just being nice and letting you play barb. You won't even stand a chance vs someone like adroit if you tried wiz vs wiz. Or bait/kyougu/rinc in sin vs sin. Or aeliah in ep vs ep. And so on. And that's just on PWI.

Don't missunderstand me. It's not that I couldn't lose against some people. One has to adjust to certain strategies other people are using. I'm saying that if I'm fighting against someone for a while then I will eventually beat them. In a way that I will have the upper hand just cause I can adjust to the playing style of other people very very fast. If I happen to find a player that gains the upper hand back after a while then I found th eperson I've been looking for for so long.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I dont know how good or bad wizzies really are. Im no expert on the finer aspects of balance. It could well be true that a wizzies average winrate 1v1 equal geared will be a few % lower than for some other toons.

However, saying bull**** like just quoted makes you silly and causes threads like this where everyone is making fun of you.
    Wizzies, just like any other caster, hit me in my R9 HA for 25k. Dont say silly things about hitting a sin for 3k because you are simply fantasizing.

I have 20k mdef buffed and a r9rr+12 wizard can easily hit me for 100k with a spark+BT combo.

I'd still like to see those numbers. They seem too good to be true.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PfRKjPIcj8

this is my last TW vid, check the sin x_Trinity_x i keep targeting

he has similar gears to me but he is full deity

check the damage i land on him, and the damage that i get back

and check how much AA is required to take down a D E I T Y sin (so imagine a josd one)

its not silly, i wouldnt call **** damage if i actually would deal legit damage

20ks buffed mdef is not endgame, endgame LAs have that value prolly not even on self buffs that becomes 35 to 40k+ on full buffs
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

and check how much AA is required to take down a D E I T Y sin (so imagine a josd one)

It would maybe be interesting to know how many defensive charms he used when he was under fire. And/or pots or whatever.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options

20ks buffed mdef is not endgame, endgame LAs have that value prolly not even on self buffs that becomes 35 to 40k+ on full buffs

4k-9k(crit) on a fully buffed max gear deity sin with decent cards as a Full josd Wizard is perfectly fine. Without zerks and all he deals you comparable dmg. Then count in Def charms onc ein a while and some crits return to standard value.

Go full deity then and watch your dmg go double on him. Check out Belewiz from Sanctuary if you want a reference on max gears/cards deity wizard-wise.

Again it's all about how you place your class and how to work around the weaknesses and how to push the advantages. Sins can jump quite a bit. Deplete them with genie and jump around. Once those jumping skills are gone...really, on self buffs you could just wreck a deity sin like trinity once you built up some range. If you fear the dmg then protoct yourself against it.

If you let yourself getting one-shoted by a non-stealthed sin then it is you underestimating the dmg and not taking countermeasures at appropriate times.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • unrefuted
    unrefuted Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Don't missunderstand me. It's not that I couldn't lose against some people. One has to adjust to certain strategies other people are using. I'm saying that if I'm fighting against someone for a while then I will eventually beat them. In a way that I will have the upper hand just cause I can adjust to the playing style of other people very very fast. If I happen to find a player that gains the upper hand back after a while then I found th eperson I've been looking for for so long.

Anyone can when you don't define how long "a while" is, nor do you define what "beat" means. For me, a while means within one day and beat means winning more than 50% of the fights.

I know quite a few people who have been practicing since forever. Maybe you can land a few kills on them since PW has luck involved, but I don't believe you or anyone who mains PWI can properly beat them without several weeks or months of fighting them and people like them at least. (By then you would no longer main PWI) With class advantage like sin v barb you might do it sooner, but no way in same class fights.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    4k-9k(crit) on a fully buffed max gear deity sin with decent cards as a Full josd Wizard is perfectly fine. Without zerks and all he deals you comparable dmg. Then count in Def charms onc ein a while and some crits return to standard value.

Go full deity then and watch your dmg go double on him. Check out Belewiz from Sanctuary if you want a reference on max gears/cards deity wizard-wise.

Again it's all about how you place your class and how to work around the weaknesses and how to push the advantages. Sins can jump quite a bit. Deplete them with genie and jump around. Once those jumping skills are gone...really, on self buffs you could just wreck a deity sin like trinity once you built up some range. If you fear the dmg then protoct yourself against it.

If you let yourself getting one-shoted by a non-stealthed sin then it is you underestimating the dmg and not taking countermeasures at appropriate times.

wat you talking about its not perfectly fine since he is D E I T Y i should hit him like i hit an unsharded assassin
    def charms man we were 3-4 on his *** charms wont pop on my long channelling hits,
    also he ******n has half as much hps of what i have!

if i get onehitted by a sin, its not underestimating the damage
    it's just facking unbalance
    since in any situation i wont be able to onehit him back

i would be fine with sins onehitting me if i would be able to onehit them back,
    but that does happen not even against deity\unsharded ones
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options

Lets just say, the problem isnt just the class according to video.

As for LA defenses, my m.def selfbuffed is 17,8k if I remember correctly. Thats +11 r9r ring, +12 and m.def would be just under 18,5k. I have lvl 1 A dura card, throw in lvl 80 S card and we`ll break said 20k base. I dont need to math to say LA wont break 30k m.def at endgame if they follow the trend of physical defense neck. Then again p.def some LAs got is absolutely ridiculous.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • Zsw - Dreamweaver
    Zsw - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This is a world that has degraded to the point where TW is the only thing worth doing. Few people know a sin's role in TW; and even fewer knows how to work with one in a squad.

If you're not going to play a easy TW class, then you're wasting your time here.
    Zsw -104 Sage Assassin
    TehZsw - 100 Demon Archer

All Luck No Skillz PvPer: youtube.com/user/zsw007
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    unrefuted wrote: »
    Anyone can when you don't define how long "a while" is, nor do you define what "beat" means. For me, a while means within one day and beat means winning more than 50% of the fights.

I know quite a few people who have been practicing since forever. Maybe you can land a few kills on them since PW has luck involved, but I don't believe you or anyone who mains PWI can properly beat them without several weeks or months of fighting them and people like them at least. (By then you would no longer main PWI) With class advantage like sin v barb you might do it sooner, but no way in same class fights.

I did not only main PWI, I played nearly any MMORPG out there and mained **** for quite a long time for example. Same goes for many many games throughout the years and yes. Beating means winning more then 50% of the fights. And you should at most need 10 fights to figure out how a player rolls. If they are skilled and aware of the fact that you are trying to adapt to them they can blur the picture and leave you with more attempts. But that would imply that the one I am fighting is way way better then I am and I doubt that this is possible now. So it would be really hard trying to hide your real playing style while not getting recked meanwhile.

And ofc luck is a big factor. That's why I never would value the outcome of just a couple of fights. That would be dumb. Even if you win 100 times in a row it could be just luck but it gets clearer over time xD

Games like PWI are solely mind games. You don't need that much of a high reaction time and such. You need to outsmart your opponent most of the time to win (especially in class vs same class -> which I love.)

I'm not saying that I'm really the best of all. I'm saying that I can stand up against the best and have yet to see someone more skilled/smarter then me. I would be very very happy to meet, fight or challenge such a person. Always looking for challenges.
    wat you talking about its not perfectly fine since he is D E I T Y i should hit him like i hit an unsharded assassin
    def charms man we were 3-4 on his *** charms wont pop on my long channelling hits,
    also he ******n has half as much hps of what i have!

if i get onehitted by a sin, its not underestimating the damage
    it's just facking unbalance
    since in any situation i wont be able to onehit him back

i would be fine with sins onehitting me if i would be able to onehit them back,
    but that does happen not even against deity\unsharded ones

I still don't think he can just one-shot you out of the blue. Even more so. If he can 1-shot you while you're full josd then you might as well go full deity xD then (if you count out deaden nerves) then you could 1-shot him. Promise. Don't focus on debuffs too much.

just try to get as far away from the sin as possible and blast out your strongest skills with ES.

ES is the killer thing wizards have. If you catch an enemy off-guard with ES rdy then you don't need debuffs as a deity wizard. That's why most high-skilled, high-geared wizards go for deity stones.

Like I've said before, going deity from the josd you currently have wouldn't improve the dmg he deals on you that much. The difference between his att-lvl and your def-lvl is even now above 100. If you don't believe me about the reduce of effectiveness of attack levels like that then try it out.

Deity Wizards ftw. Sure you'd then encounter frustrating situations simply because if you encounter several enemies in NW/TW that are simultaniously hitting on you then you'll drop faster. Then again, try to act a bit off the main lines and kill your enemies from safety.

You really can't compare a josd toon to a deity toon. You can compare a deity toon with a deity toon only in terms of dmg. The reason why only Trinity deals that much dmg on you is solely because he got that 100 att lvl difference advantage. Any other sin does not even close that dmg to you as it can be seen in all of your tw videos.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    deity wiz is not viable simply because wizard's long channelling times require the sustain from jades else you get too much damage before landing your own damage (OutDPSed) or you just get killed before landing damage
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    deity wiz is not viable simply because wizard's long channelling times require the sustain from jades else you get too much damage before landing your own damage (OutDPSed) or you just get killed before landing damage
    That's why ZTP and ES are so important xD dish out dmg as fast as possible ijs.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The only thing maxed LA would have over me in m.def is +12 on r9r ring and better card. Impact of those is fairly easy to take into account. Vast majority of LAs go for p.def neck and if they do, they will not break 30k m.def buffed. They will get fairly close but they will not break it w/o set bonus on cards.

Ps. R9r ring at +12 like I suspect gives bout 3x m.def maxed meridian does.
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The only thing maxed LA would have over me in m.def is +12 on r9r ring and better card. Impact of those is fairly easy to take into account. Vast majority of LAs go for p.def neck and if they do, they will not break 30k m.def buffed. They will get fairly close but they will not break it w/o set bonus on cards.

Ps. R9r ring at +12 like I suspect gives bout 3x m.def maxed meridian does.

I started a trend of Mdef necks on my server it seems. So the balance may or may not shift on other servers. We had a debate in world chat about it, and a lot of sins/archers agreed that mdef is better for endgame TW necks.
  • hiitsmeguys
    hiitsmeguys Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Impact of those is fairly easy to take into account. Vast majority of LAs go for p.def neck and if they do, they will not break 30k m.def buffed.

I've seen HA seeker with 25k+ mag defense unbuffed (no vit stone or sapphire gems). I'm pretty sure a buffed sin can easily get over 30k mag def.
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I've seen HA seeker with 25k+ mag defense unbuffed (no vit stone or sapphire gems). I'm pretty sure a buffed sin can easily get over 30k mag def.

How hard it is to read? I clearly stated if LA uses p.def neck, with m.def neck yea, 30k is "nothing". I estimate "maxed" LA with p.def neck to be ~27-28k m.def buffed. Just getting set for durability gets m.def quite close to 30k. On mentioned seekers case I would expect to see mag ring for elemental defenses like so many catabarbs got to land 25k base.

As for the debate between phy and mag def necks, I used to favor elemental over physical. My main annoyance in NW is sins whom seem to love popping on me. "Every" group PK I have barb paraspamming me, suppose I should take it as a compliment. In TW I mostly get killed by other archers.

I simply take way more physical damage than I take elemental damage, despite having higher p.def than m.def selfbuffed. It mostly comes down to there being far more physical damage flying around than there is elemental damage doing the same. Despite just closing rowards endgame, there really isnt that many casters on archo which can flatout kill me. Sins alone might match that not accounting other physical damage classes. As an archer I feel there really isnt much of a debate between necks with current class distribution.
    edited October 2014
    Options
    How hard it is to read? I clearly stated if LA uses p.def neck, with m.def neck yea, 30k is "nothing". I estimate "maxed" LA with p.def neck to be ~27-28k m.def buffed. Just getting set for durability gets m.def quite close to 30k. On mentioned seekers case I would expect to see mag ring for elemental defenses like so many catabarbs got to land 25k base.

As for the debate between phy and mag def necks, I used to favor elemental over physical. My main annoyance in NW is sins whom seem to love popping on me. "Every" group PK I have barb paraspamming me, suppose I should take it as a compliment. In TW I mostly get killed by other archers.

I simply take way more physical damage than I take elemental damage, despite having higher p.def than m.def selfbuffed. It mostly comes down to there being far more physical damage flying around than there is elemental damage doing the same. Despite just closing rowards endgame, there really isnt that many casters on archo which can flatout kill me. Sins alone might match that not accounting other physical damage classes. As an archer I feel there really isnt much of a debate between necks with current class distribution.

You have a point. It's a bit different on DW. Even in the top TW factions theres no more than 3-6 sins total in the whole TW that arent in APS gear (all of the OP aps geared sins generally dont TW on my server). And casters/seekers/archer are normally +12, the sheer amount of metal attacks i get hit with by the last 2 is absurd. I even tested it by popping a metal resist apo and the hits started to tickle. I'm guessing for archers however sins are harder to avoid, which is perfectly reasonable for a pdef neck. I don't have that problem on my server, because I can kill any sin on my server 1v1 :/. Whether i can see them or not.

That isn't just my ego talking, but there are just no sins that are at that point yet that i can't 1 shot if they are distracted, and the closest one is a deity sin, which makes him pretty squishy.
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I started a trend of Mdef necks on my server it seems. So the balance may or may not shift on other servers. We had a debate in world chat about it, and a lot of sins/archers agreed that mdef is better for endgame TW necks.

"Look at me, I think I started a trend. I'm so important and everyone copies what I do!"

Please. M.def isn't as uncommon as you'd think for LA classes. You didn't start anything you unskilled piece of garbage.

WOOOAOHHAHAHAHHAHHHHOOHOHOHHHHHHH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
    edited October 2014
    Options
    "Look at me, I think I started a trend. I'm so important and everyone copies what I do!"

Please. M.def isn't as uncommon as you'd think for LA classes. You didn't start anything you unskilled piece of garbage.

WOOOAOHHAHAHAHHAHHHHOOHOHOHHHHHHH

You are a sad sad man. Have a nice day.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm getting really tired of stating this over and over.

Private servers are not discussed here. Period. No screenshots, no experiences, no superstitions, nothing. These are the forums for the official servers and ONLY the official servers. If you even think what you have to say may be questionable in this, don't bother posting it.

We clear?
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    I'm getting really tired of stating this over and over.

Private servers are not discussed here. Period. No screenshots, no experiences, no superstitions, nothing. These are the forums for the official servers and ONLY the official servers. If you even think what you have to say may be questionable in this, don't bother posting it.

We clear?

kossy sorry to bother you but we aren't discussing a p server or adversiting or anything,

we are discussing resistances value @ pwi retail endgame

as i said, an endgame sin on physical ornaments (neck and ring) will reach 28-29k BASE pdef and mdef

first column is that sin i was targeting stats (on omalley blessing and A-cards)

hashtagbalance

m9r4va.jpg
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• opkossy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ... Hot are you talking about here on PWI?

No.

Are you talking about on PWCN?

No.

Then don't bring it in. I don't really care much what you'd like to claim it as being. Your last screenshot was a p-server as well. Fact of the matter is it's not allowed here and I'm not going to keep being nice and simply removing it without handing out the infractions. If you really wanna talk about it with the person take it up in PM. Leave it off the general forum, though. Period.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    ... Hot are you talking about here on PWI?

No.

Are you talking about on PWCN?

No.

Then don't bring it in. I don't really care much what you'd like to claim it as being. Your last screenshot was a p-server as well. Fact of the matter is it's not allowed here and I'm not going to keep being nice and simply removing it without handing out the infractions. If you really wanna talk about it with the person take it up in PM. Leave it off the general forum, though. Period.

kossy my last screenshot was from pwi... would you mind restore it?

aright then, had to re upload the removed screenshot that is FROM PWI PERFECT WORLD INTERNATIONAL MORAI SERVER

m9r4va.jpg

this values are @ omalley blessing and random A-cards
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• opkossy
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Didn't see your other post and was out for a bit. Just toss me a PM next time. lol