Why unregulated PvP (NW/TW) sucks...

Comments

• XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Wined TWs is loosing on purpose.
    It is just one example of how people who talk in this thread about more close "regulation" "enforcing" and so on in TWs are walking around these rules.

As well TW rules explantion thread says: "If you think your faction has a legitimate chance to win the TW, then by all means go for it." But some discussions here sounds almost like "GMs should punish too strong factions"[<--this is not a quote, just sum up of some discussions here].

So in general, factions who stand by current rules should be more controlled, and those who break them, should get different rules. This is what i am getting from discussion. My main statement was and is that if factions would play by rules (defending when they are being attacked, and biding for attacks within the rules) they would be no thread like this.

So help me understand, your faction disposes of 110 sign ups for TW, my faction has an average of 20 to 30, tell me 1 single reason why i should lead my people into a 10 minutes slaughter?

fvck no, i am not doing this.

go fvcking attack your allies that can match your numbers not us, cause you will not see an unwined requiem - crisis ever again.
    you can take us off the map or w.e., we dont care.
    requiem won't have ever again a single fight against us until they will reconsider their internal politics and alliances

talking about rules why requiem templer and revision share assets?

why do i fight templer and i find requiem and revision players there?

if GMs should enforce TW rules, yea they can come at us for wined tws,
    but first they will fvcking ban all this players and their alts

i am not a hater of the factions, they can be better or worse, i dont hate neither factions nor players,
    i hate the senseless politics being pulled like the one that the top 3 factions has to be allied between each other,
    THIS is leading to the death of the server, once the TW map will be all brown pink and green what are you going to do? watch each other? draw a brown **** on the map?

I am glad that who is currently having wined TWs is frustrated at the point that he brought the thing on the forum, cause you just deserved that

That's what you get for your cancer politics =)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Chornobog - Archosaur
    Chornobog - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So help me understand, your faction disposes of 110 sign ups for TW, my faction has an average of 20 to 30, tell me 1 single reason why i should lead my people into a 10 minutes slaughter?

fvck no, i am not doing this.

go fvcking attack your allies that can match your numbers not us, cause you will not see an unwined requiem - crisis ever again.
    you can take us off the map or w.e., we dont care.
    requiem won't have ever again a single fight against us until they will reconsider their internal politics and alliances

if GMs should enforce TW rules, yea they can come at us for wined tws,
    but first they will fvcking ban all this players and their alts

i am not a hater of the factions, they can be better or worse, i dont hate neither factions nor players,
    i hate the senseless politics being pulled like the one that the top 3 factions has to be allied between each other,
    THIS is leading to the death of the server, once the TW map will be all brown pink and green what are you going to do? watch each other? draw a brown **** on the map?

I am glad that who is currently having wined TWs is frustrated at the point that he brought the thing on the forum, cause you just deserved that

That's what you get for your cancer politics =)

Man, just learn to read. And stop being so emotional.

Now you call top 3 factions allies. i really want to know who? Requiem? Elysium? Templer? Schicsal? (Revision maybe but they are off the map currently).

I was not one who said about enforcing rules. It was you. And it is said in Thread name. But seems like you can not hold any discussion if it is not on your way. Or you like to pick out rule 1 by 1 and apply only if you like it or not if it benefit you or no. Somehow you even manage to find drama even in map colors.

By the way, sharing assets you say? Let me pull this one out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vkDPmwf5Ao&list=UUTzbwTRKVx52FDC1eGiwf9Q

or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO1Cn4MXLH8

Why you never cried about that when you was doing it?
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    It's funny how you lie to yourself saying that humans are unimportant to you, yet you need them to brag about your personal self-granted medals and have their atention making these threads being a part of their groups b:chuckle

Not bad at all, you are getting there (: Slowly, but you're getting there. Nice (:

Seriously, I never needed anyone to achieve my goals and if so then just single persons. A group is not a pair, its more then 2 usually. I like to keep one person around, may it be ingame or rl, that's enough usually. I want to help people with everything I do.It just doesnt always show =P

IJS Hot, sit down with Etanasor and talk a bit. I'm sure you can get over old conflicts. Time for politics!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Not bad at all, you are getting there (: Slowly, but you're getting there. Nice (:

Seriously, I never needed anyone to achieve my goals and if so then just single persons. A group is not a pair, its more then 2 usually. I like to keep one person around, may it be ingame or rl, that's enough usually. I want to help people with everything I do.It just doesnt always show =P

IJS Hot, sit down with Etanasor and talk a bit. I'm sure you can get over old conflicts. Time for politics!

group
    ɡro͞op/
    noun
    a number of people or things that are located close together or are considered or classed together.
    "these bodies fall into four distinct groups"
    synonyms: category, class, classification, grouping, set, lot, batch, bracket, type, sort, kind, variety, family, species, genus, breed;

2 is a number. gitrekd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    group
    ɡro͞op/
    noun
    a number of people or things that are located close together or are considered or classed together.
    "these bodies fall into four distinct groups"
    synonyms: category, class, classification, grouping, set, lot, batch, bracket, type, sort, kind, variety, family, species, genus, breed;

2 is a number. gitrekd.

MEAN! QQ

ok, I apologize then. I have something against groups of people that consist of morethen 2 people...or rather more then 3 to be more careful!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    TW might do good for Morai, archo had one 2(?) years back and it certainly did make people careful which rules to break, granted some people are still butthurt over what went down. I use TW a reference to ticket war, at one point all of top3 TW factions had their leaders banned for breaking TW rules. One of said factions had pretty close to all of their officers banned. Looking back its extremely amusing at what lengths people went with it but it did keep clear violations at bay for a good while. Since then certain faction has resorted to fakebidding. One of these days I will have the energy to bother and write a ticket bout it.

Either way from the look of it both sides are blatantly breaking TW rules. TW factions have to have independent leadership. If you are officer in one, you arent allowed to be a member of another faction that participates in TWs. And like I said, throwing few members to avoid noshow consequences wont actually prevent faction from getting them.

To anyone, who has read the TW rules, its clear you have to attend TW(as a faction), whoever it might be against with exception regarding multiple defenses. If you dont like it, dont participate, simple as that. If the stronger faction decides to **** around and pull catas off crystal/otherwise unnecessary lengthen the TW - They are breaking the rules. I cant for the life of mine remember why but there is precedent for it on archo. My guess it had something to do with stopping trying to win and thus effectively trying to lose. It happened during TW(Ticket War) which had far more amusing turns to remember.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Man, just learn to read. And stop being so emotional.

Now you call top 3 factions allies. i really want to know who? Requiem? Elysium? Templer? Schicsal? (Revision maybe but they are off the map currently).

I was not one who said about enforcing rules. It was you. And it is said in Thread name. But seems like you can not hold any discussion if it is not on your way. Or you like to pick out rule 1 by 1 and apply only if you like it or not if it benefit you or no. Somehow you even manage to find drama even in map colors.

By the way, sharing assets you say? Let me pull this one out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vkDPmwf5Ao&list=UUTzbwTRKVx52FDC1eGiwf9Q

or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO1Cn4MXLH8

Why you never cried about that when you was doing it?

too bad that when we started to help Ely like that we were in Requiem

and too bad that actually we were helping the weak faction not the dominant one :-)

you are trying to justify the sh.it that is being pulled by the top factions, but really how hard it is to defend such **** \ rule-breaking \ bannable behaviour?
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Chornobog - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    too bad that when we started to help Ely like that we were in Requiem

and too bad that actually we were helping the weak faction not the dominant one :-)

you are trying to justify the sh.it that is being pulled by the top factions, but really how hard it is to defend such **** \ rule-breaking \ bannable behaviour?

Not justify. Objectify. I give you normal and valid arguments and facts. But as i said before and from what i see you really think everyone is worse than you. Your way is only right way. If you do not succeed in something looks like it was not your fault. All others are bad.

Just to clarify, you want to say that helping out as you did for Elysium, when they was not dominant faction (while you was in dominant one, or not dominant one when you left Requiem, when these videos are made) is completely ok, all is alright with it.

But Revision (1 land on map) and Requiem (presumably dominant faction speaking in your terms) helping out Templer (few of your posts before) with their alts is a bad thing?

If you are so mad at Requiem know, that factions with this amount of people like Evryn say - will go through it's natural, or not, cycle. People leave, retire from game, get bored. Same thing happened to Revision last season. Same thing happened to Crisis? If you can not get numbers for TW do not blame other factions if they can. If you want competitive TWs then come and bring competition. Now you get what you wanted from what I have seen fighting against Templer, and you still not ok with it.

HideYoHubby, i think i went on a little break from Server and started Lothranis (currently Morai), I just know I returned after all those bans and could not find many of my friends anymore. Too bad things got to the point of almost no control and only then actions were taken. But it is different on Archosaur and how support works there. Because you get reaction to things like that. On Morai even after fake bidding and admitting it on World chat channel there are no consequences. Here you can provide tickets with screen shots, videos, anything to proove any kind of faction or personal violations but I only know several cases when some actual actions were taken (and one when person got permaban by PWI staff mistake).
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    Not justify. Objectify. I give you normal and valid arguments and facts. But as i said before and from what i see you really think everyone is worse than you. Your way is only right way. If you do not succeed in something looks like it was not your fault. All others are bad.

Just to clarify, you want to say that helping out as you did for Elysium, when they was not dominant faction (while you was in dominant one, or not dominant one when you left Requiem, when these videos are made) is completely ok, all is alright with it.

But Revision (1 land on map) and Requiem (presumably dominant faction speaking in your terms) helping out Templer (few of your posts before) with their alts is a bad thing?

If you are so mad at Requiem know, that factions with this amount of people like Evryn say - will go through it's natural, or not, cycle. People leave, retire from game, get bored. Same thing happened to Revision last season. Same thing happened to Crisis? If you can not get numbers for TW do not blame other factions if they can. If you want competitive TWs then come and bring competition. Now you get what you wanted from what I have seen fighting against Templer, and you still not ok with it.

HideYoHubby, i think i went on a little break from Server and started Lothranis (currently Morai), I just know I returned after all those bans and could not find many of my friends anymore. Too bad things got to the point of almost no control and only then actions were taken. But it is different on Archosaur and how support works there. Because you get reaction to things like that. On Morai even after fake bidding and admitting it on World chat channel there are no consequences. Here you can provide tickets with screen shots, videos, anything to proove any kind of faction or personal violations but I only know several cases when some actual actions were taken (and one when person got permaban by PWI staff mistake).

You put in my mouth words i've never said

i consider my faction as the 4th or 5th strongest faction on the server, i've never said or stated anywhere that we are superior and the other are worse.

i just said all that part about cancerous politics and assets sharing between 3 of the other top 4 factions, that is absolutely stupid and its destroying the server challenge and activity other than being a bannable offense

its a game my char can die, my tws can be lost,

one thing is lose a TW due to a massive and useless 3x outnumbering and overpowering

one thing is lose a TW because of enemy strategy\outplays\merits

i get 3x outnumbered, i wine you

i get outplayed i say gg well played

period.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    "Unregulated" PvP is the only way for everyone to have fun. Every class can contribute and play a role, no matter how suck the gear. As long as a player has decent internet connection and semi decent graphics card he/she can do a lot.

Also, it's not all about gear mash. Only a crappy server with no real competition would make one think so. Some time in the history of higher server population and activity were experienced coordinators who knew how to give the right orders, similarly there were disciplined players who could follow orders and perform their roles.

A 80 vs 80 well coordinated TW between two good factions was really something to participate in.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    "Unregulated" PvP is the only way for everyone to have fun. Every class can contribute and play a role, no matter how suck the gear. As long as a player has decent internet connection and semi decent graphics card he/she can do a lot.

Also, it's not all about gear mash. Only a crappy server with no real competition would make one think so. Some time in the history of higher server population and activity were experienced coordinators who knew how to give the right orders, similarly there were disciplined players who could follow orders and perform their roles.

A 80 vs 80 well coordinated TW between two good factions was really something to participate in.

The tws itself are not my major problem. The QQing/raging afterwards about unfair stuffz and such annoys me. My hopes are that if we could really have equal fights where only strategy and skill would matter, all those ragers would just shut up.

I am no exception. I cheer when I lose cause someone is a better player then myself. I love that to be exact. Cause then you know that there is room for you to improve. The situation on most servers atm is stale. No improvement needed for anyone and if there is an improvement then only in numbers and not in skill/strategy.

I desire people to be stronger/more skilled/way more competitive. This is undoubtly a competitive game in all aspects, yet some people try to ignore that fact. They pervert this game to a mere chatroom and place to troll. No. No GM or PWE stuff member is responsible for this. All the problems we currently have are caused by the community and the community alone, I ain't gonna make that up. Sure PWE could enforce some more rules...but then tbh...they should ban people all day long until the servers are empty. No one is innocent. Not me, not you. No one here.

If the community doesn't change then this game will go down eventually. No involvement of PWE could influence that even a bit.

So. Why don't just sit down with some players/leader of some factions and talk about, how we could create more competitive TW here by limiting the nunmbers of participants ourselves and stuff like that? We have everything in our hands. It does not neccesarly need to be enforced by someone with enough mojo. Anything else really sounds just like excuses.

Again: my thread was never made to blame PWE. Only the community that is.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So. Why don't just sit down with some players/leader of some factions and talk about, how we could create more competitive TW here by limiting the nunmbers of participants ourselves and stuff like that? We have everything in our hands. It does not neccesarly need to be enforced by someone with enough mojo. Anything else really sounds just like excuses.

Again: my thread was never made to blame PWE. Only the community that is.

We've tried this on my server and it did not work they literally dislike any kind of structured competitive pvp especially when they lose lol. It's so one sided on our server they almost have every endgame player and they wonder why they don't get any pvp now lol.
  • Chornobog - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    You put in my mouth words i've never said

i consider my faction as the 4th or 5th strongest faction on the server, i've never said or stated anywhere that we are superior and the other are worse.

i just said all that part about cancerous politics and assets sharing between 3 of the other top 4 factions, that is absolutely stupid and its destroying the server challenge and activity other than being a bannable offense

its a game my char can die, my tws can be lost,

one thing is lose a TW due to a massive and useless 3x outnumbering and overpowering

one thing is lose a TW because of enemy strategy\outplays\merits

i get 3x outnumbered, i wine you

period.

I am not putting words in your mouth, just putting what u say into one place to show how you contradict your own words.

And how you want rules to be applied to everyone differently.

But you are saying and complaining that if you can not bring numbers, give competition and play by rules then rules are wrong. And when you win you are happy and everything is ok, but when you loose it is all bad in general and all world is against you.

It is exactly your politics that poisons server and made what it is now.

To Joe, looks like in Morai server most people just say they want to do TWs but when time comes they do not come. This is due to lack of leadership and weird split on French, German and international servers. If you look on other servers usually nationality based factions are not on the map and here you got 3 of them who have around half territories, and only elysium is trying to go more inernational. So they are getting bigger chances. And if will succeed to bring more people for tw, they have big chance to grow big and strong tw actor. But if theres a dialogue possible between leaders for next season it is possible to arrange north or south lands left for smaller factions to play tw there. And bigger ones do not touch those lands but fight between themselves. As well as encouraging rising of international factions more.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited October 2014
    We've tried this on my server and it did not work they literally dislike any kind of structured competitive pvp especially when they lose lol. It's so one sided on our server they almost have every endgame player and they wonder why they don't get any pvp now lol.

See? No GM could change that attidute. Most people (I'd say 95%) want competitive gameplay as long as they are still victorious. If they lose, they'll get frustrated rather then working on the reason why they lose and leave or rather rage quit.

Do you guys finally realize why I specialized myself on 1on1? Talking with one person and bringing that person to fight you in a fair manor is easy. Bringing dozens of people to do just that is hard as heck if not impossible.

This is why 1on1-PvP is the only competitive PvP we actually can have here atm. If things would be different...well TW and NW could be so amazing, let alone RW. But oh well.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Kevyy - Harshlands
    Kevyy - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    This is why everyone quits this pay 2 win game nobody likes to get 1 shotted with f1 that's why everyone is playing private servers cause there looking for well balance pvp with everyone in equal gears and numbers.
  • odieuxconnard
    odieuxconnard Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    But if theres a dialogue possible between leaders for next season it is possible to arrange north or south lands left for smaller factions to play tw there. And bigger ones do not touch those lands but fight between themselves. As well as encouraging rising of international factions more.

This would be a good idea indeed (and it is someone from one of the biggest faction on morai who's talking)
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited October 2014

period.

Idk, you've gotten rekt on the forums a few times and have never said this.b:laugh
  • Chornobog - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    This would be a good idea indeed (and it is someone from one of the biggest faction on morai who's talking)

It was Lothranis practice before merge, at least i was told so. And it worked ok. Maybe not best version but it allows in time perspective smaller factions to bring more active members in. As well i know some cases when people left big dominating factions to help their friends in smaller ones. Meaning power balance was quite ok and more fluctuating than it is now providing players with more options
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    I am not putting words in your mouth, just putting what u say into one place to show how you contradict your own words.

And how you want rules to be applied to everyone differently.

But you are saying and complaining that if you can not bring numbers, give competition and play by rules then rules are wrong. And when you win you are happy and everything is ok, but when you loose it is all bad in general and all world is against you.

It is exactly your politics that poisons server and made what it is now.

To Joe, looks like in Morai server most people just say they want to do TWs but when time comes they do not come. This is due to lack of leadership and weird split on French, German and international servers. If you look on other servers usually nationality based factions are not on the map and here you got 3 of them who have around half territories, and only elysium is trying to go more inernational. So they are getting bigger chances. And if will succeed to bring more people for tw, they have big chance to grow big and strong tw actor. But if theres a dialogue possible between leaders for next season it is possible to arrange north or south lands left for smaller factions to play tw there. And bigger ones do not touch those lands but fight between themselves. As well as encouraging rising of international factions more.

I really do not understand which kind of mental problem you have or which kind of difficulties you encounter while reading english

When did i say if i cannot bring numbers, be competitive by rules, then rules are wrong?

We did tws vs certain factions in 20 vs 50, we won or lost them and i was fine with it

I am not fine losing TWs 20 vs 50 or 80 where a big chunk of them are assets from an allied faction of the faction i am actually fighting

I never said that rules are wrong, i said that rules have to be enforced. We never got assets from allied factions to dominate the TW scene, and we never made our allies bid on our lands to be able to reposition on the map far from the biggest TW threats.
    Actually allies? We dont have allies just maybe a couple of friendly factions.

Also as a leader would you force and send 20 of your brothers to a sure slaughter in a 20vs80 TW? No, you would not, it's a waste of time and of resources.

And as you already mentioned, not showing to them will make them quit\disband\lose players, and when they will be reduced to a fightable\reasonable amount of players, at that point we might show up to them.
    But till then it's xstal rush :-)

It's the third and last time i am repeating this to you, if you don't understand, don't want to understand or if you are simply ****, this will be your problem cause i'll just ignore your blabbering from now on, if you are frustrated cause you aren't having TWs in past 5 months, for what concerns me, you can kindly fvck off and reroll on a different server :-)

@DionDagger: do i know you? why are you talking to me? go talk to someone that considers your opinion :-)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hihi, this discussion reminds me of when i played magic the gathering with a deck full of power9, (similar to r9, 5000 euros of OPness) dual land and everything else.
    Then the poor suckers started making inkjetprinter copies of those cards to play against me.
    Silly me tried telling them that was not fair b:surrender

Ok, dont mind me, go on, its probably unralated anyway....
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Chornobog - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    At Hot.

I am not frustrated. You are. You just make me laugh. That is my only reason why i keep continuing this off topic discussion.

Because you can not make normal arguments, offers and so on and only cry about how Crisis are being bullied by everyone else. Why so defensive?
    If you want to say it is not truth go and read all you wrote previously. Maybe it will help you with your consistency. Because you lack it. And get real.

And you win or loose, you never fine with it.

You just proved it yourself. Not me who do not want to understand it's own mistakes. And you will never grow up into normal competitive faction. Because of the way you think. My statement is only one so far in this whole discussion. And irony of it is that you want enforcement of rules, but you know yourself very well what you and your guild did, let's start from that before throwing trash on all the rest of server? And enforcement of rules first would touch we all know who and if you want them to be enforced you should start act to them (start from yourself). So be careful what you wish for.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    At Hot.

I am not frustrated. You are. You just make me laugh. That is my only reason why i keep continuing this off topic discussion.

Because you can not make normal arguments, offers and so on and only cry about how Crisis are being bullied by everyone else. Why so defensive?
    If you want to say it is not truth go and read all you wrote previously. Maybe it will help you with your consistency. Because you lack it. And get real.

And you win or loose, you never fine with it.

You just proved it yourself. Not me who do not want to understand it's own mistakes. And you will never grow up into normal competitive faction. Because of the way you think. My statement is only one so far in this whole discussion. And irony of it is that you want enforcement of rules, but you know yourself very well what you and your guild did, let's start from that before throwing trash on all the rest of server? And enforcement of rules first would touch we all know who and if you want them to be enforced you should start act to them (start from yourself). So be careful what you wish for.

crisis did not break any tw rule,

we just aren't showing up against a faction that started to heavily outnumber us after they got main endgame assets from 2nd and 3rd strongest faction on the server, and also it happens tha they are all allies\friendly. (they attack each other to reposition on the map, they share assets, they gank weaker factions)

Crisis isn't the only faction that isn't showing up against them.

You cannot compare the infraction of "they attack each other to reposition on the map, they share assets, they gank weaker factions"
    to the infraction of not showing up to TW because of them breaking basically all the TW rules set:

Alliances
    Alliances are allowed in Territory Wars provided they are not bidding on each other others Territories.
    Alliances cannot fund directly or indirectly another faction to protect one of its own territories or that of their alliance members.

All factions must have independent leadership
    Any collaboration before, during, or after a Territory War that tries to circumvent the fair play of the system is prohibited.
    No faction may lose on purpose or decide the victor through non in game mechanics.
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• HideYoHubby - Archosaur
    HideYoHubby - Archosaur Posts: 995 Arc User
    edited October 2014

we just aren't showing up against a faction that started to heavily outnumber us after they got main endgame assets from 2nd and 3rd strongest faction on the server, and also it happens tha they are all allies\friendly. (they attack each other to reposition on the map, they share assets, they gank weaker factions)

You can argue justification for it all you want, you might even be right but it doesnt change the fact. If you noshow only defense, you are breaking TW rules. Nowhere in rules are you allowed to break them if others break them too. By participating in TWs you accept said rules. There might be moral dilemma but I have no interest in such discussion. My only point is, as far as potential GMs are concerned, you are just as guilty as if nobody else broke any rules.
    __Sami__ - Archer - 105/103/102 - mypers.pw/1.8/#132088 - Active
    HideYoHubby - Assassin - 105/101/101 - Inactive
    WnbTank - Barbarian - 103/101/101 - Catshop
  • gutinap777
    gutinap777 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2014

why requiem was fighting against elysium and found crisis members there? Specially since it was time when crisis and ely were ganking requiem. So crisis director and other crisis alts was in ely during time when both factions was ganking requiem. And u saying about others lol.
    well we had been in symbiosis with elysium for quite a long time, me and the other guys were backdooring your catas in some tws

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO1Cn4MXLH8&list=UUZvXx4_OHr4m0X2CILVZ36Q
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    edited October 2014
    gutinap777 wrote: »
    why requiem was fighting against elysium and found crisis members there? Specially since it was time when crisis and ely were ganking requiem. So crisis director and other crisis alts was in ely during time when both factions was ganking requiem. And u saying about others lol.

it was a defense tw :O

We ganked revision not requiem, last season requiem didnt need a gank to be beaten :O

@hideyohubby:

yea that could be interpreted like that, but if we should get punished for not showing up at requiem,

some requiem revision and templer members\officers should get 3 months bans for all the asset sharing, planned attacks to reposition, planned attacks to take out lesser factions

if a ticket war has to be started i am pretty sure who is going to lose the most here
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ultimately, what would need to be done if no server merge is a straight dissolving of every guild and then a hard limit on the amount of people allowed in a guild down to, say, 50 or so.

Our server's situation is greatly exaggerated though. #2 guild basically stopped fighting us when numbers got even.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Verenor - Morai
    Verenor - Morai Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Can any mod move this thread to our very popular Morai subforum-section already? It's been derailed thanks to a certain compulsive liar from Page 1 into naming and shaming other factions.

This thread is a joke, one page after the other. The only person showing frustrations are you hot. Nobody else gives a flying cow about your w(h)ining strategy.

-snipped bogus or I couldn't stop laughing-

Alliances
    Alliances are allowed in Territory Wars provided they are not bidding on each other others Territories.
    Alliances cannot fund directly or indirectly another faction to protect one of its own territories or that of their alliance members.

All factions must have independent leadership
    Any collaboration before, during, or after a Territory War that tries to circumvent the fair play of the system is prohibited.
    No faction may lose on purpose or decide the victor through non in game mechanics.

I'm proud of you. Eversince you ranted on these forums last time unaware of any TW rules and openly admitting to ganks, I linked you the TW rules and you actually read them :D congratulations. Now only if you could stick to your story of openly admitting ganks instead of thinking anyone will believe Crysis isn't a ganker faction, that'd make this perfectb:victory

BTW: By your logic and accusations from this thread I believe you're now our assest too since you recently got one of our members to join your factionb:laugh isn't that something

(for those unaware, hot's reference to "assests" means any person that changed faction. If they ever were in those 3 factions they'll forever be an asset as if they aren't individuals)
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    @DionDagger: do i know you? why are you talking to me? go talk to someone that considers your opinion :-)

Pot, meet kettle.b:chuckle
  • Chornobog - Archosaur
    edited October 2014
    Can any mod move this thread to our very popular Morai subforum-section already? It's been derailed thanks to a certain compulsive liar from Page 1 into naming and shaming other factions.

This thread is a joke, one page after the other. The only person showing frustrations are you hot. Nobody else gives a flying cow about your w(h)ining strategy.

I'm proud of you. Eversince you ranted on these forums last time unaware of any TW rules and openly admitting to ganks, I linked you the TW rules and you actually read them :D congratulations. Now only if you could stick to your story of openly admitting ganks instead of thinking anyone will believe Crysis isn't a ganker faction, that'd make this perfectb:victory

BTW: By your logic and accusations from this thread I believe you're now our assest too since you recently got one of our members to join your factionb:laugh isn't that something

(for those unaware, hot's reference to "assests" means any person that changed faction. If they ever were in those 3 factions they'll forever be an asset as if they aren't individuals)

I think what he is referring to is those few alter characters that some people of Requiem and Revision (from what i do understand is that only these two bigger factions are not allowed according to him, to have alts in other factions).

However, it was explained long time ago by mods and GMs that shared assets means that officers of any TW faction can not have alts in other TW faction with an officers' position. But it is not forbidden to have simple alts in any other TW faction. And FWI defence or attack TW it does not matter. If we talk shared assets let's talk shared assets and include not only other factions you throw dirt on but yours too. Look at your own guild list and look how many people there have rank 9 and almost some of the best endgame gears. I am almost completely sure there would be at least 20 (what i could easily count yesterday just hanging out in Archosaur) with rank 9 and close to endgame gear. And at least 10 people in your faction have some of best gear, cards and so on all over the server. Then look at your faction list again and count how many members you have got. Then ask yourself and only yourself why you can not gather at least 40 people for TW. If only 10 percent of your guild is willing to do TW, then maybe you should not even be a TW faction or at least you should not try encounter those 3 "allied" guilds or heavily rethink your recruitment strategy and guild inside policies.

Regarding ganks. Hot, you say that "We ganked revision not requiem, last season requiem didnt need a gank to be beaten :O". But does 5 or 6 attacks on one faction happen just naturally and accidentally? How about gank on Templer? Was it meant to happen too? When their all lands they had was targeted and attacked at one bidding. And as Verenor said already you have publicly admitted not only in game World chat, but in forums about Crisis legal activities within this topic.

Please stop bringing your brag and start normal discussion on what can be done to improve mass PVP related competitiveness back into the game instead of pulling out your own dirty laundry and silly excuses when you mess up.

So far my conclusion is that most people want nice mass PVP part, but none want to actually take part to make it happen when it comes to questions of playing by the rules.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    However, it was explained long time ago by mods and GMs that shared assets means that officers of any TW faction can not have alts in other TW faction with an officers' position. But it is not forbidden to have simple alts in any other TW faction.

The alts can be in another TW faction so long as A. they're not also officers and B. they're not on the same account. Otherwise, yes, they can be banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute