PWI Doesn't give a about their Own Rules.

Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Chronicles
http://i.imgur.com/E0GQ6Ap.png

Here the SS and PWI answer was "we can't tell u the results , and thank and some blabla" which means "GTFO " CAUSE he's still out there and not banned .

ToS breach , this person insult ~ announce personal info about my purchase (which means he **** the info or his friend did ) ~ announce my personal family name in all chat , while none in the whole pwi know it , i dont even use it on facebook which is made for PWI ppl and ppl outside of my country only . So that means he **** to find it from my purchase page on PWI ..

the person that **** and i know who he is ,he was reported in same ticket to PWI which actually did nothing to him .I know who it was cause he used to **** something "not pwi related in sites or game " but close to it , and he's their close friends of those My haters . which are now hatting on me for just being a big factor in game .

For example my crime to hear those words and insults and show my personal info was " leaving a certain faction and joining another " being on the other side which is the rival to them", being a person that play's the game to win /tease opponent on some lose, sometime /show weakness of opponent when he be mad talking trash like when this SS happened ( for example he ran to SZ once he saw me out ,and talking trash as if they were a big challenge , so i was like u just ran to SZ ) . And That's it ... so i deserved those words in the SS ?

the person that insulted, showed personal info about my CS'ing number and dates and credit card and my family name in all chat , Is still there and not banned .

Thanks PWI .
Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
Post edited by Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Dude, you know what the answer is gonna be. "Send in a ticket, or PM a GM". Same story. Anyway in B4 close.

P.S. Try not take stuff that personally, it's just a game. What proof does he have other then shouting it in chat anyway?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    http://i.imgur.com/E0GQ6Ap.png

Here the SS and PWI answer was "we can't tell u the results , and thank and some blabla" which means "GTFO " CAUSE he's still out there and not banned .
    Welcome to PWI, what's a ban? Also, he could just as easily create another account and keep going since no one monitors this game

ToS breach , this person insult ~ announce personal info about my purchase (which means he **** the info or his friend did ) ~ announce my personal family name in all chat , while none in the whole pwi know it , i dont even use it on facebook which is made for PWI ppl and ppl outside of my country only . So that means he **** to find it from my purchase page on PWI ..
    This does not conclude that he got it from PWI's page, getting access to a webbased credit card account will also show all your expenses, obviously I don't know what credit card you have, but judging from the number part shown on the screenshot it's not from a major company, which makes me think some online creditcard thing.

the person that **** and i know who he is ,he was reported in same ticket to PWI which actually did nothing to him .I know who it was cause he used to **** something "not pwi related in sites or game " but close to it , and he's their close friends of those My haters . which are now hatting on me for just being a big factor in game .

For example my crime to hear those words and insults and show my personal info was " leaving a certain faction and joining another " being on the other side which is the rival to them", being a person that play's the game to win /tease opponent on some lose, sometime /show weakness of opponent when he be mad talking trash like when this SS happened ( for example he ran to SZ once he saw me out ,and talking trash as if they were a big challenge , so i was like u just ran to SZ ) . And That's it ... so i deserved those words in the SS ?
    That's beside the point, people get **** on top of them for lesser reasons than that

the person that insulted, showed personal info about my CS'ing number and dates and credit card and my family name in all chat , Is still there and not banned .

Thanks PWI .

In short: welcome to PWI.
    Also, WHY would he **** your account just to view some payment details and zen history, if he could just take over your entire account?
    But I guess some people do that.

But anyway, if your screenshot really is evidence, send them that as Deceptistar said below.
    Granted that is your actual info ofcourse.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    all i see is some ingame chat flaming and someone being oversensitive on a game >.>

aside from that, if it does concern your CC, did you actually send in pics of the instance where this person blabbered your personal info? Because usually PWI is sorta quick if you have real evidence, not just a "he said/she said"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    all i see is some ingame chat flaming and someone being oversensitive on a game >.>

aside from that, if it does concern your CC, did you actually send in pics of the instance where this person blabbered your personal info? Because usually PWI is sorta quick if you have real evidence, not just a "he said/she said"

If someone has found out about personal information, credit card details etc. I don't think that is being oversensitive at all.
    Such information can be extremely dangerous and I would certainly call the police, without a doubt in my mind.
    I cannot understand how you think it's over reacting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Keisari - Raging Tide
    Keisari - Raging Tide Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2014

Actually Kitty thinks the flamer revealed Ulq's name in normal chat and also the first 6 numbers of his CC-number. Name alone makes it easy for any skilled stalker to find moar info. The flamer also threatened with revealing rest of that CC-number which would make it possible to cause real damage by means Kitty won't discuss to avoid giving bad ideas.

So they better take this seriously.

Btw Ulq, you should have covered the later part of your name better in that screenie. Moar red fill, just for safety.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kittysama - Raging Tide in APS-barb disguise, when avatars were bugged. Now posting again as Kittysama.
    Deleted old mains on Feb. 2014, back with every viable build covered, majority of them at or above non-rb 100.b:cute
    The Greatest APS-Panda on RT! 'Cause there's too much food in tables of Imperial palace.b:surrender
    Kitty's current average lvl ~94 b:shocked
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If someone has found out about personal information, credit card details etc. I don't think that is being oversensitive at all.
    Such information can be extremely dangerous and I would certainly call the police, without a doubt in my mind.
    I cannot understand how you think it's over reacting.
    Thats because you cannot understand what i wrote.

stop skipping words and read carefully, I said ASIDE from the flaming (aka the pic you see now)...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So PWE stores whole cc numbers and not just the last 4 digits for viewing? Isn't there some kind of law regarding how that is done? I don't think that is a cc number, I think it's a transaction #.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Ever feel like you're not getting the full story?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    One word: Goons.

And if you wrote your ticket like your OP, the GM handling it probably had a good laugh...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Complains about rules, doesn't follow rules in forum....

Seems legit. If you want to be taken seriously, at least take a look at that.

As for this thread, you should send a ticket, you should know by now that things don't get settled here on the forums most of the time.
This discussion has been closed.