Not bound TT99?

Fail_BM - Raging Tide
Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
edited October 2014 in The Crafting Nook
While I was checking catshops tonight I found this guy selling a piece of TT99 boots, but it didn't say it is bound to you once you equip it.

Is it a catshop bug or there is a way to make it happen?
2014-10-1102-12-48.png
Post edited by Fail_BM - Raging Tide on

Comments

• bloodedone87
    bloodedone87 Posts: 1,883 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    While I was checking catshops tonight I found this guy selling a piece of TT99 boots, but it didn't say it is bound to you once you equip it.

2014-10-1102-12-48.png

Those are not TT99 boots. Those are T2 boots made with lunar mats. Thats why are not bound.
    If I am not wrong it should go like this: Lunar95 boots- T1-T2 but i never made lunar gear so I am not sure.
    giphy.gif

• Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Those are not TT99 boots. Those are T2 boots made with lunar mats. Thats why are not bound.
    If I am not wrong it should go like this: Lunar95 boots- T1-T2 but i never made lunar gear so I am not sure.

Nah, T2 lunar boots have a different icon an addons http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25688 You can say they are nirvana TT99 nirvana because of the addons.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    yep t2 lunar items have a different name and stats it is probably just another catshop bug
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Catshops dont show binding or not binding. In this case we know it is because it is from the TT line and not lunar. (if you dont know the items, just google them and go back trough the links to see what it is made from)
    In case of G16 items that exist in both binding and not binding version you dont know. Here you have to assume it is binding unless the shop claims to sell lunar and you have a good reason to trust him.
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Catshops dont show binding or not binding. In this case we know it is because it is from the TT line and not lunar. (if you dont know the items, just google them and go back trough the links to see what it is made from)
    In case of G16 items that exist in both binding and not binding version you dont know. Here you have to assume it is binding unless the shop claims to sell lunar and you have a good reason to trust him.

Ah, this is what i wanted to know. There is a catshop selling a lot of G16 items in RT for 95 mill+, but you cannot say if they are lunar of nirvana.

Also explains why I have never seen a nirvana G16 in catshops.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Ah, this is what i wanted to know. There is a catshop selling a lot of G16 items in RT for 95 mill+, but you cannot say if they are lunar of nirvana.

Also explains why I have never seen a nirvana G16 in catshops.

yeah generally the higher priced ones should be lunar. But dont take what you see in the catshop as it being so dealing with g16 items.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited October 2014

2014-10-1102-12-48.png

Those are not TT99 boots just saying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    Those are not TT99 boots just saying.

I think they were referring to they are based on tt99 not that they are tt99 b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]