Brbr jajaja ehuehuehue

Options
ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Chronicles
So while CN ip's are banned from PWI for having their own version of the game, why are the BR allowed still while they have their own version too?

/discuss b:victory
Post edited by ZetsumieX - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kemonomimi - Morai
    Kemonomimi - Morai Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    So while CN ip's are banned from PWI for having their own version of the game, why are the BR allowed still while they have their own version too?

/discuss b:victory

Same goes for Europeans.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Same goes for Europeans.

Easy answer? We've been playing this before anything like Morai server was released. Were we suposed to drop the game and re-roll in a different server, losing friends, gear time and investment? No way ;)
  • ZetsumieX - Raging Tide
    ZetsumieX - Raging Tide Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Same goes for Europeans.

The difference here is that they have PW BR, just like PW CN, while there's no PW EU, only PWI with 2 servers in Europe. Hopefully u got a bigger IQ than 70 to see the difference b:bye

L.E: i'm pretty sure even a dog would understand it if it'd be able to read it ijs
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I've actually met and befriended some BR folks at least the ones that speak English in squads, and if they have a fellow squad member that doesn't, they help translate. I speak some Spanish so I can understand some of what they are saying, but like the majority of players, they are there to have fun.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]