Oren Titan's Body

Options
KingCrash - Dreamweaver
KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Dungeons & Tactics
The questline that progresses with you as you level up your boundary levels seems to have hit a snag for me. I'm on the quest Dredging up the Body and it seems that there is no way for me to dig Oren Titan's Body so I can continue it.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/31264
Post edited by KingCrash - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I managed to dig it the other day. The area on the body where you're able to mouse over and dig it is deceptive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I'll keep trying then.
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Eren!!!!! I mean, Oren!!!!

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Is this that dig out in the ice sea area? The one with the ball? It's like below where the ball is and extremely annoying to get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute