PWI Is Supporting / Even allowing active Scam?

Options
Pewjami - Heavens Tear
Pewjami - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Chronicles
So yeah, the following story happened to me 2 days ago:

Someone wanted to troll me in warsong and was like "You get my Pan Gu if you get me in a duel under 80% hp" (He was R9, im S3 so its arleady a close thing) - The thing was, we were in a Warsong squad and as u know you cant duel in a squad in Warsong. So i accepted the Duel he sent, instantly left the squad and started attacking him... Got him far under 80%, since he was suprised he couldnt to alot... I took screens of everything, him under 80% HP in a duel, the promise that i get a Pan Gu, Creator tome if i make it and yeah... Sent a ticket about it. We had a verbal contract like in a Trade and i wanted him to give me my "Prize"... The Answer on the Ticket was the following : " Unfortunately, we can not help with broken promises of other players." -

So i basically could run around on the Server - Lend money from everyone and be like "Yes, i pay it back, u can take screens" and never would have to pay it back and support wouldn't be able to do anything? If its that way I'll start doing that b:laugh Infinite Money source without any risk....

But seriously, what do u think about it? Should pwi grant me the tome i deserve or should they just say GTFO pay us more money and we keep ignoring your calls for help b:surrender
Post edited by Pewjami - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Rjwashere - Dreamweaver
    Rjwashere - Dreamweaver Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    So yeah, the following story happened to me 2 days ago:

Someone wanted to troll me in warsong and was like "You get my Pan Gu if you get me in a duel under 80% hp" (He was R9, im S3 so its arleady a close thing) - The thing was, we were in a Warsong squad and as u know you cant duel in a squad in Warsong. So i accepted the Duel he sent, instantly left the squad and started attacking him... Got him far under 80%, since he was suprised he couldnt to alot... I took screens of everything, him under 80% HP in a duel, the promise that i get a Pan Gu, Creator tome if i make it and yeah... Sent a ticket about it. We had a verbal contract like in a Trade and i wanted him to give me my "Prize"... The Answer on the Ticket was the following : " Unfortunately, we can not help with broken promises of other players." -

So i basically could run around on the Server - Lend money from everyone and be like "Yes, i pay it back, u can take screens" and never would have to pay it back and support wouldn't be able to do anything? If its that way I'll start doing that b:laugh Infinite Money source without any risk....

But seriously, what do u think about it? Should pwi grant me the tome i deserve or should they just say GTFO pay us more money and we keep ignoring your calls for help b:surrender

not pw's fault u believed him
    b:avoidb:avoidb:avoid
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Deals between players aren't supported, controlled or funded by PWE, so....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Deals between players aren't supported, controlled or funded by PWE, so....

Can't blame PWI for this one.
This discussion has been closed.