Crafting Recast Rank 8 Equipment by using Dragon Blood Stone??

Options
helovesu
helovesu Posts: 136 Arc User
edited September 2014 in The Crafting Nook
Hello friends,

Can somebody give me a link, on how to craft Rank VIII equipment from Nirvana by using Dragon Blood Stone?

I mean, how many Chie Kun Stone required if I desired to keep the existing refineries and / or existing shards?

Thank you so much b:chuckle

Im looking forward to it
Post edited by helovesu on

Comments

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    PW Database. Just type the name of the weapon you want. What is needed to craft is below. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • helovesu
    helovesu Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Options
    PW Database. Just type the name of the weapon you want. What is needed to craft is below. b:victory

Does that include the information about the Chie Kun Stones which I must provide? Actually I still do not have enough Dragon Blood Stone to craft any single equipment.

Hence why I'd like to ask about it. I have to estimate the infestation that I must prepare.b:chuckle

Thank you

Edit : The infestation that i was talking about is "Buying Chie Kun Stones" to keep my Nirvana Gear refinery exist in my newly crafted Rank VIII equipment(s)
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Check out this link.
    (Insert fancy image here)