Evolved pet damage question and a bug?

Xdmghyper - Lost City
Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Venomancer
Hello,

1) I know flesh ream still does full dmg in pvp but does any of the evolved pet attack skills do full dmg in pvp too?

2) In NW the nix doesn't attack air targets from the ground anymore, is that a bug or new changes?

3) I wanted to ask this before I forget, how long does the defense charms last after using it? (The ones that says "absorb x amount of damage for the next attack" and has a short cooldown)
Post edited by Xdmghyper - Lost City on

Comments

• Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Hello,

1) I know flesh ream still does full dmg in pvp but does any of the evolved pet attack skills do full dmg in pvp too?

2) In NW the nix doesn't attack air targets from the ground anymore, is that a bug or new changes?

3) I wanted to ask this before I forget, how long does the defense charms last after using it? (The ones that says "absorb x amount of damage for the next attack" and has a short cooldown)

1) I believe not. The only skill that does full damage in PVP is Flesh Ream. There is a skill called Penetrate which is supposed to hit through defence, however it is total garbage and there are pretty much no skill scrolls of it.

2) Ever since the Pet Evolution update, they have been buggy with getting stuck on the ground. To attack air targets, the pet must be 'flying' first. It's quite stupid. :/

3) Defence charms last for as long as you have them on before you get hit. Say I equip one and 5 minutes later I am attacked, they will go off then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Xdmghyper - Lost City
    Xdmghyper - Lost City Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    1) I believe not. The only skill that does full damage in PVP is Flesh Ream. There is a skill called Penetrate which is supposed to hit through defence, however it is total garbage and there are pretty much no skill scrolls of it.

2) Ever since the Pet Evolution update, they have been buggy with getting stuck on the ground. To attack air targets, the pet must be 'flying' first. It's quite stupid. :/

3) Defence charms last for as long as you have them on before you get hit. Say I equip one and 5 minutes later I am attacked, they will go off then.

The def charms are like potions not equipments. Are you sure you have tested this theory?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    The def charms are like potions not equipments. Are you sure you have tested this theory?

Defense charms last until they're activated. Even if you relog they'll still be active outside of a few scenarios. Assuming, of course, you mean these and similar type of defense charms.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    If you right-click them you get one "equipped". It's invisible but the defence charm icon should be red to indicate that you're currently "using" one. Once someone hits you the charm will be activated and consumed. Then you have to right-click another... and this is why auto-recovery stones are quite handy to do this for you.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★