A Constant fourm of EXP for Lv97 seeker

mechabeastmc666
mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
edited September 2014 in Seeker
by constant i mean EXP that keeps coming, Like PV. where i Kill the mobs and EXP comes to me. Like FC used to be, or like wicket pirate scroll-thangs that we used to do a long time ago. I dont mean exp from Quest or BH or stuff that isnt Constant. The only thing that comes to mind is Grinding on mobs, or i guess zhenning? i was curious, if i was to do zhen or Grind on mobs, is there a set of Mobs that i can Kill that gives EXP equivalent or greater than mobs in FC? physical mobs preferred, Or any mobs where they are compressed into a small aera, Like the seaspray wolves, or like the PV ones. i Just dont want to feel like im wasting hyper time when a hour past and i only got 2%. I'd want at least 10-20% in a Hour. Also im non-Rb

I Am currently Checking this http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/lvl/90-99 for a possible list of mobs that could give good exp, and are tightly packed together.But if you have any suggestions let me know, and save me some searching time.
Post edited by mechabeastmc666 on

Comments

• LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Nivastock Braves, goothes, or basilisks. All have large concentrations of mobs and are easy for a seeker or archer
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Use the exp neck that comes with the dreamchaser pack too if you aren't doing that already.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    since you are not rb, then map 3 in oht. get some bp and find a friend to pull them to you while you spin, alot faster that way if you can't 1 or 2 shot them. Can also get a picker for the coins and dq(alt maybe) they drop a decent amount and will help you on your repair and some. They respawn almost fast so the puller can keep grabbin them as they respawn.
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • LuckingFoco - Raging Tide
    LuckingFoco - Raging Tide Posts: 712 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    since you are not rb, then map 3 in oht. get some bp and find a friend to pull them to you while you spin, alot faster that way if you can't 1 or 2 shot them. Can also get a picker for the coins and dq(alt maybe) they drop a decent amount and will help you on your repair and some. They respawn almost fast so the puller can keep grabbin them as they respawn.

Forgot about map three. That can be some mega xp if done correctly in a dual or tri squad. They spawn so fast up over the cliff and in the valley it can be hard to keep up.
    Malice Leader - Raging Tides

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • belnor
    belnor Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Usually the problem with map 3 is that everyone and their cousin is camping it. That might be better now with earning times though.