Last message for raffleman2014

MageMERC - Harshlands
MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Chronicles
HEY KID, we are talking about fairness about the game, the point is you can have your rrr9 too, how long does not count, if you want fast spend real money, if you dont like make an strategy. the point here is this is the only game with my 3 reason stated above the first page. no other game is like PWI!!! stopp QQing that you dont have money, i will give you an example in real life then, in real life if you dont have private car then you have to use publice transportation to to to that place. if you have car then use your car, but remember this both of you can make your destination. but because u are poor and using public transportation then u have to wait a little bit to make ur way there because many stop over kid.

by the way kid, in real life when u r using public transportation, are you QQing in you government? THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU QQing in PWI. KID!

ABOVE QUOTE ABOUT ME FROM raffleman2014..

Sorry Venus, I know you'll close this, but I couldn't help myself.

raffleman2014 you're a prize di.ck.head.

Oh and my 'kid' is 13years old.

EDIT - raffleman2014 try making an argument without ridiculous and childish abuse next time.
Post edited by MageMERC - Harshlands on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Please... please... just send him a PM over it instead if something like this happens again. b:surrender
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.