multiclient is trouble

Options
bearishidonteven
bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Chronicles
so i just discovered multiclient and made myself a new char.... a cleric....a female cleric.... no homo. anyways, i made her pretty good looking, white hair and all (although i hate white hair cuz it makes my cleric look like a granny, but that's fine cause i hate clerics). so i was going to feed this level 1 cleric to random mobs but accidently leveled it to level 3 (dont ask me how, it just did). so i figured this cant work, im trying to kill my new cleric but the mobs around me is just way too weak, so i used my barb and carried my cleric to archosaur.... and so it begins.... along the journy when my powder white skin cleric sat on top of my fluffy hairy tiger-formed barb, i had the urge to..... flirt with my cleric. i found myself talking to myself and switching between clients. i dont know if this is mental retardation or forever alone syndrome, but i was flirting with myself for so long, i actually flew the wrong way into doomed city. soon i even changed back to human force and started kissing my cleric. this is too crazy, i hated clerics ever since the first anniversary pack came out, how can i be flirting with a cleric... with myself... THIS MULTICLIENT I DONT EVEN WHAT IS THIS......... b:cry
Post edited by bearishidonteven on

Comments

• Liveena - Heavens Tear
    Liveena - Heavens Tear Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    na, its pretty normal b:chuckle
    Heaven Tear

Liveena 102/102/102 Demon Cleric
    Milfeena 103/102 Demon BM
    Silpheena 104/103/102 Sage R9S3 Seeker
    Cieleena 101/101/101 Sage Stormbringer
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Be careful, maybe your cleric might cast ih on you out of jealousy.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Well, if you find yourself talking to your hand, apparently you just took it to the next logical step. On the plus side, flirting or even going to the next level with your cleric is unlikely to produce offspring. Which in this case, is a good thing. A very good thing.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Oh bearish...

Go cast IH on yourself. b:heart
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.