100 on the horizon - stockpiling or use fruit

Options
jonjonz
jonjonz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Venomancer
My Veno hit 98 recently, and 100 is in sight. b:pleased

My question regards Lucigold and Lucisilver fruit-bags, should I be using these now to get to 100 sooner, or saving them to use after my first rebirth?

I have seen several posters who recommend saving fruit-bags for use after rebirth.

I am un-decided at the moment. I have heard that since you keep your stats and gear, leveling after rebirth is a blast as you can breeze through things that gave you conniptions the first time through. That sounds like fun to me, and I have heard others say it goes by fast enough as it is with the accelerated experience rate.

What do you recommend? Use the fruit now to get to 100 the first time, or save it to use to help your second climb to 100?

Also is there anything a Veno should be sure to do before hitting 100 and rebirth?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BabaORiley
PW New Kid
Post edited by jonjonz on

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    5k EXP per fruit is a drop in the bucket on the road to 100 by the time you hit any level that requires 1m+ EXP.

20k EXP post-reawakening, on the other hand, can serve you rather well for quite some time.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Save it for the rebirth.

Once you rebirth you cannot use your gears right away, you need to have the requisite points, you will get 25 stats point if I remember correctly when you rebirth at level 100, then 5 points as usual at each level, so depending on the gears you use you might not be able to wear your gears/weap before you reach around level 30, so you should use the fruits for the rebirth to don't need to grind mobs to level, the fruits will give you each a few levels while using them at level 98 will do nothing, just do some FC and BH to get to level 100 (the dailies Morai quests exp is good too) and keep the fruits for the rebirth.

Oh and once you reach like level 50 or so if you get new fruits I would suggest to keep them for the second rebirth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • anaovt1
    anaovt1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I got to lvl 50 within the first hour of rebirth just by eating the fruits. 20k exp at low levels is a lot, 5k exp at 98 is nothing.
    Camlyra-Raging Tides. Since the avatar is broken.

Cleric 103/103/102
    Seeker 102/102/101
    Wizard 101/101/101
    Psychic 102/99
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Definately save lucidfruits for rebirth if you intend to do it right at level 100. It'll allow you to skip a few dozen levels, which can be handy since most skills will be far too mana heavy until you reach about lvl 30.

Speaking for myself, I saved Lucids since my toon was level 80, ended up with over 600 of them. That boosted me (with help from Crazy stone, Headhunter and other repeatable dailies) to level 70 on the first day after reawakening.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • jonjonz
    jonjonz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Wow, I now wish I had started saving them sooner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    BabaORiley
    PW New Kid