Seeker Skill Show-off and Information! (Video)

Extrii - Archosaur
Extrii - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Seeker
I've poured a day and a half into a video that I think will help players, new and old, learn the Seeker class better. It's also a video with all of the available Seeker information condensed down with actual footage as representations to make learning easier.

Please click here to check it out. Much appreciated.

I have all of the footage that I need for an equivalent video for Mystics. I plan to have that video up within a week.
Please let me know what you think!

*EDIT: Here's the Mystic video. Click here.
Intelligence is understanding, not knowing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Extrii - Archosaur on

Comments

• ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Excelent video. Great work! b:victory
    *ignores last 10 seconds*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • Extrii - Archosaur
    edited July 2014
    Thanks! I worked really hard on it.

So the last 10 seconds are bad, huh? :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yadra - Archosaur
    Yadra - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I think you did a very good job on displaying the various skills. The only thing I think you could do to improve it would be to add in how the stances work. Maybe an additional note with how they do and don't work once you go sage or demon also. Otherwise it was very well done.
    Currently 104/103/102
  • Extrii - Archosaur
    edited August 2014
    I think you did a very good job on displaying the various skills. The only thing I think you could do to improve it would be to add in how the stances work. Maybe an additional note with how they do and don't work once you go sage or demon also. Otherwise it was very well done.

Thank you for the suggestion! I've added the in-depth information about the stances to the description of the video. Please let me know if I missed anything or if something may be wrong. It's been a while since I played normally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]