Resounding rage re-open

tek1nig
tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Chronicles
No thanks to the mod who keeps closing my threads all over the forums b:angry

I've identified your mailing system is also another part of the butt ** backwards broken part of a list of things that will probably never be fixed. ON THAT NOTE> I'll just paste here what I wrote:

Hey I just wanted to discuss for a moment everything that happened yesterday. I put myself in your shoes and realized why you guys reacted so harshly.

I'm going to cut to the chase. You guys "-Giant crab party-" All play different games other than PWI.

When I kicked -Banana- among the many others there was no malicious intent behind it. Simply he told me he would do fbq and he didn't do anything since june 22nd 2014. -Tomato- made progress so I didn't bother him, and -Chicken- spoke to me specifically the very day before for 2 hours how she only wanted to do TW and this game means nothing to her anymore.

If your "group" as you call them all feel the same way. Why would you not communicate that to me? Its a simple switch of a title to "TW" and you guys would only be expected to tw when you can.

Now I do admit it may have been my fault for riling you up due to banning you from vent for a few moments. But I was in the midst of running our weekly faction meeting and I was trying to address some issues in our faction as well as get people on the same page for whats expected "meanwhile you were trolling randomly" I don't mind the trolling at all but < There is a time and a place sort of thing that applies here.

Now if you agree with me I would more than be happy to welcome you all back and mark you all as TW warriors. But At least give me the respect to notice I am trying to run a faction and what was done had no malicious intent.

With that - I apologize how things went down and for my actions which offended you, -PEOPLE-, and anyone else which is not specifically involved with your group.

Thanks for your time bud.
VWjvQZ8.jpg
Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• foley3k
    foley3k Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    This is meant for the PM system. Also it is naming and shaming. Now thanks to you I think less of all the people you have listed. You made them look like they are liars and are incompetent.

This thread should be closed and moved to the lower depths.

Shame on you.
    NGTUy53.png

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Naming and shaming, what should be in PM or dealt with elsewhere out here in the open, reposting threads a mod has closed without contacting a mod first?

Really this is bad and you know better.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.