which class takes more skill in pvp

Options
Kairu_ - Sanctuary
Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
edited August 2014 in Arigora Colosseum
out of the following, which classes uses the most abilities and takes more skill to use (considering same level gear)

wizzy
psy
seeker
archer
barb

(or you can suggest one of the others, but those are the 5 i'm in a deadlock with which to play, looking for one that takes more difficulty, but still a fairly strong force. don't wanna just hit 2 buttons all tw lol)
Post edited by Kairu_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Testxvl - Sanctuary
    Testxvl - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Archer LOL

imma say wizard or a class you didnt mention, blademaster
    This is a test
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    herewego.jpg

Archer is the only one of those listed I have decent experience with. Offense-wise, archer is a joke. Skill is only involved in survival.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yadra - Archosaur
    Yadra - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    When you say PvP do you mean 1v1, NW, or TW?
    Currently 104/103/102
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I would say BM

Not the kind of APS BM or the one that just Stun+HF (95% of them) but talking about the one that uses every weapon (at the right time) and knows when to switch marrows.
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    My opinion, no particular order: Blademaster, Mystic and Venomancer.

Reasons? I find all three to have complex playstyles, assuming they are trying to maximize the potential of their class. I have no experience with Blademasters but I hear a lot about them. I have partial experience with Mystic and I've played Venomancer long enough to know.

While it's easy for them to be lazy (eg. Venomancer just IG, purge, run out till cooldown is over), if they want to reach the class' potential, it takes some knowledge and skill.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    It we talking Thee class hands down BM takes that title specially with NH having them utilize pole and swords more often since now they more useful,

As for ur list of 5, I say comes down to Wiz, venos, Seekers. All 3 of them got all kinds skills IF we talking about using them all .

Ppl might think Wiz got few this few that but they do got plenty of stuff ..

Venos too and pet skills ofc,

Seekers well u need "X" status on the targest before u can activate "Y" skill if u know what i mean.
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Easy. If you really get the max outta any class then it's any class. All require a good load of understanding and training to master.

Although I gotta say that due to the amount of skills it's obviously the BM that can be considered the hardest to master. Wizards and their amazing control skills are heavy to master as well. So wiz and bm.

That all varies depending on situation, gear, aso... .
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Imo all classes are rather easy to play to a basic extend and more difficult on an advanced lvl. Any class will get to some point spamming their strong/op skill, that point depending on how things scale at a certain moment. Barbs and sins get very far with that these days as they got the most spammable and cost-free strong/op skills atm. Which makes BMs the most difficult since it requires the most shortcuts to remember and weapon swaps for effects.

But to become 1 of those "pro players" the whole server knows, any class require more advanced skill and experience. Besides pure class knowledge, that also factors in the knowledge of the other classes you're facing, predicting what's coming at you (especially in chaos TW), knowing what you can take without dying or excessive kiting, positioning, teamplay and so on. That goes beyond simply the difficulty of 1 class.
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    takes more skill:
    in order:
    seeker psychic wizard

takes less skill:
    in order:
    assassin archer barb

eventho archer had been consistently fvcked up by last patch
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Seekers well u need "X" status on the targest before u can activate "Y" skill if u know what i mean.

I still have a hard time figuring out the status use in pve situations. Seekers are whacky for me that way.

Bm b:dirty. If you see a bm use mss when bb drops, chances are that bm is going to be competent.
  • Zoldi - Morai
    Zoldi - Morai Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    My opinion, no particular order: Blademaster, Mystic and Venomancer..
    [...]
    While it's easy for them to be lazy [...], if they want to reach the class' potential, it takes some knowledge and skill.

Mystics are a good example here.
    Basically in PVE you can be quite efficient by just holding one key pressed to DD (hotkey for NV) and if you need to heal, you usually don't need perfect timing because BitC is so fast (or you can just use FP)
    Even in PVP if you have good gears you can also be almost as fast as an archer to tab/kill a lot of undergeared players. But it won't work against endgame opponents such as APSing that doesn't work for sins
    So if you want to "master" the class you need to work a little more and deal with :
    - summons and leeching
    - herbs and lysing
    - Absorb Soul which is the weirdest skill ever in this game
    - Use combos correctly. Kinda easy for NV+RG+AS but need to be a little more focus for SD since it doesn't always proc
    - and so on
    ~ Sage Mystic 105-105-105 ~
    ~ Sage Sin 103-103-102 ~
    ~ Sage vita Barb 103-102-101 ~
    ~ Sage BM 102-101 ~ Demon Archer 102 ~
    ~ Sage Cleric 102 ~ Demon Wizard 101 ~
    ~ Sage Seeker 101 ~ Sage Psy 101 ~
    ~ Sage Heavy Veno 101 ~ Demon Storm 9X ~ Dusk 6x ~
    Started playing this game in 2007 on Oracle (PW-MY) : Demon MG 101 - Sage EP 99 - WF 89
  • Evryn - Morai
    Evryn - Morai Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Not to mention the "control" skills the Mys has: Galeforce, Bramble and Thicket, and the pet debuffs (Chihyu's stun, Storm's silence), and the plant used (generally spidervine or listless blossom). It can take some doing to control both the pet and manually control which skill you use next.

I agree that for PvE the "repeat | triple spark / clear thoughts / Natures Vengeance" is a nobrainer that likely won't even need a mana charm to sustain itself, especially with sage NV.

I'd say BMs are the most complex class to play, simply because they have -so many- skills and weapons, and can fill the control, the damage assist and the damage suppression role. BMs are very reactionary, they can adapt well to changing situations if not controlled. MSS is one thing you can use if BB drops. Buddas Guard is another 'specially if there's multiple melee harassing your squad. Depends on the situation which one's better and that indeed requires a brain behind the keyboard.
    Note to self... MSS in Delta wave 3.5 is something to try next time BH Delta is going. That mass stun always ends up killing... someone.

One thing that annoys me on seekers is that if you've got multiple in party, the status used isn't always coordinated. Kind of a waste to see 2 vovoing with northern sky dance on, while a third is gutting things with Stalagstrike and Gemini. Northern Sky ain't really handy in mass attack situations... Even for bosses, Soulsever's probably the better call.
    I'm so P.R.O... I Press Respawn Often.

Ulsyr 103/103/104 BM. Working on the last R9 part (Axe).
    Khelvan 103/103/103 LA Cler. LA? LA. Deal with it.
    Evryn 103/102/101 Sagely Mystical Myst of Mystiness.
    Gromth 102/102/102 Sage Panda.
    StoneSnake - Snakeshop for everyone's common stones.
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I also think it may depend on your gear level.

When i was G16 i had the feeling a barb was a hard toon to play. I had to get into the fray if i wanted to do something and it requires ingenuity to stay alive when lesser geared and when you get to the enemy its not gonna die easilly and thus it will keep attacking/stunning/sleeping you. Now that i am R9+10 i start to get the feeling barbs are a pretty easy class to play: invoke-antistun-run to AA/LA enemy - hit - hit again if the first hit didnt kill it, done. Maybe add an occult ice if they try to run away.

I imagine as a ranged toon the difference is less considerable and skill wise might even be the other way around as an undergeared ranged toon cant do much else then fall back and stay out of the battles as soon as it looks like anyone is going to attack him while OP ranged toons can play around much more and be more into the battlefield, which for them takes a lot of skill to survive.

My PvP experience is however extremely limited and barb only. So its just speculation :)
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Of the ones listed, my first instinct is to say w i z z y 's.

I for one find ranged/mage classes to be easy to play just stay back and just nuke the **** out of things. They obviously die fast when they are gotten a hold of, but with their ability to attack at a distance, they have loads more options to actually attack/potentially lock someone down a little bit before their opponent knows what hit them, meaning they can potentially be safe from a melee with quite a bit of ease, not to mention their much harder hits. (This I believe allows one to semi learn a class a little better than just getting killed repeatedly with very little ways of stopping that from happening. >-having to go out of ones way to prepare to the teeth with apo, charms etc just to participate even a little when the odds are stacked against you regardless of the class is NOT fun.-< [Yes this is something of which I feel only one class truly fits... or rather it did... nh update has helped quite a bit]) EDIT: This does NOT mean I think other classes do not struggle, but I do know this that I can take any other class into nw, without apo, weapon charms, actual charms, etc and actually feel like I am being of at the very least S O M E use to others.

^ That would lead me to say b a r b 's, but having played one, with their superior health, and far superior shields I for one found it quite easy to play, and even got near quite a few people despite the 'rubbish' gear I had on while playing one in NW.

Still I am going to have to stick with my first instinct, the human 'race' class has the biggest uphill battle out of all the other races in game.

Personally I feel it all depends on which you are most comfortable on, if your comfortable with the play-style of a 'tank'/melee you are likely going to do fairly well on them in pvp/pve, and if your not comfortable with a class, you are likely going to find the going extremely rough, especially if you can't just swipe a CC and get badass gear, that way you can stay in the frey a while and actually learn the class a little, or just a range/mage class and able to nuke **** at a distance... that really does help with learning the class a little. (Obviously you wont be a pro with the class, but it will help.)

Basically the way I see it/have seen it for quite a while, even if your squishy and die real easy if you have at least attacked before dying you are at least being of some help to your team mates/nation. >In other words so what if you die easy once your finally caught/hit at least you got to perhaps stun/sleep/attack/etc from a distance, you are of a lot more help doing that than trying to close the distance but dying long before you even get near someone/running out of chi trying to get near. <

EDIT:

I guess what I am trying to say if that if you want a class that is easy to stay alive on and attack a little then the b a r b is your easiest bet from this nabs POV.

I think the hardest would be the W i z z y.
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    most skill needed in order:

mystic - wizard - bm

least skill needed (the #IFaceRollMyKeyboardAndWin)

sin - archer - barb

At the highest level of pvp mystic and wizard far surpass the amount of skill needed than all the other classes because the way they can use their abilities literally increases their survivability and damage expodentially
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Honestly all of the classes named by OP take some degree of skill, it's just different flavors of it. Also, this is an MMO so it's not an outstanding level of skill required for any of them.

For example a Seeker or Mystic is gonna need to properly set up some kind of combo to finish off their opponents whereas a Psychic's struggle is more about remaining a significant threat and useful asset to your team without actually getting oneshot. There's a lot of Seekers who fail to be able to properly set up a combo without being too predictable and a lot of Psychics who end up camping White voodoo because they can't figure out how to dish out significant DD and deal with the significant focus-fire that follows that.

If the goal is fun TWs I'd nominate the Psychic as that's one of the three core DDs. Barbs are costly and often assigned support roles, mystics (and even seekers) can be at risk of doing partly support roles and I've known many archers who both love and hate the class (this is another core DD) either calling it too simplistic or comfortable and easy to understand. Given that that's exactly what you DON'T want, that'd leave Psys and wizzies. Personally I'm bias for Psys simply because AOEing **** is fun and while wizzies definitely have some kick-*** AOEs, Psys get to spam theirs to oblivion while wizzies need to build chi. Then again with the new water shield chi effect you could POTENTIALLY have fun tossing it on every so often, hanging back safely while it's on and then running in to drop the nukes, much like some perdition-spamming DD barbs do.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    most skill needed in order:

mystic - wizard - bm

least skill needed (the #IFaceRollMyKeyboardAndWin)

sin - archer - barb

At the highest level of pvp mystic and wizard far surpass the amount of skill needed than all the other classes because the way they can use their abilities literally increases their survivability and damage expodentially

Well...sins need to be very skilled endgame-wise against equally geared players. Mystics are a childsplay. Wizards are very skill dependend, maybe the hardest class to master in terms of skill. BMs these days are only hard if you wanna take advantage of all weapon paths and even doing so it only requires basic weapon switching skills.

Clerics are a hell of a class if played right.

Skill can be determinated best if you take a nub player against a pro player. If you can just faceroll the nub while having a hard friggin time against the pro then you know its a "hard class". That applies to any class. Above mentioned are just slightly more difficult tbh.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • ZentDreigon - Raging Tide
    ZentDreigon - Raging Tide Posts: 456 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    IMO

- Wizard: Undine got screwed with NH so to kill one must play as if Undine didn't exist (which it almost doesn't anymore). Celestial and Morai skills are situational and/or have insane costs (chi, CD).

- Mystics: require combos to kill quickly and that takes time to master. Most mystics I see specialize only on one characteristic of the class (attack, support, survival) and that can be easily noticed while fighting them.

- BM: so many weapons and strategies to deal with so many different variables during combat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    > A demon is driven by desire, pure desire, that cannot be stopped by reason or logic. - Mo Zun
    > Believing in demons doesn't mean believing in evil. Demons are not necessarily an evil thing. - Chin Wuming
  • WannaBM - Archosaur
    WannaBM - Archosaur Posts: 1,984 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Skill in PWI is special thing. I think it is really rare. Although i cant say for sure who have it because i dont have it myself. (pvp)

I played other games where i did have skills. RTSes, but that doesnt matter, the same principle. Skills means knowing every race. Knowing all their best strategies. Knowing the cooldown of all their skills, the chi consumption of all their skills etc. A skilled player can then always be aware of how much chi his opponent can currently have and what options are available for him. If he did something that costs more chi than he had, he must have used his genie or apoth. If you truely know everything, i think you can be aware of all that kinda automatically and does no longer require thought.

As i have only 1 proper equiped toon and its too much to go build and learn them all is why i accepted for myself to be unskilled and i dont have the ambitions to become skilled. Only 2 months to go until i quit anyway :)

That is skill, and it is thus not so much class dependant. Some classes may be more succesfull than others when there is pvp between players that lack skills though :p
    Everything i write is from PvE perspective unless mentioned otherwise.
  • DionDagger - Dreamweaver
    DionDagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,140 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Skill in PWI is special thing. I think it is really rare. Although i cant say for sure who have it because i dont have it myself. (pvp)

I played other games where i did have skills. RTSes, but that doesnt matter, the same principle. Skills means knowing every race. Knowing all their best strategies. Knowing the cooldown of all their skills, the chi consumption of all their skills etc. A skilled player can then always be aware of how much chi his opponent can currently have and what options are available for him. If he did something that costs more chi than he had, he must have used his genie or apoth. If you truely know everything, i think you can be aware of all that kinda automatically and does no longer require thought.

As i have only 1 proper equiped toon and its too much to go build and learn them all is why i accepted for myself to be unskilled and i dont have the ambitions to become skilled. Only 2 months to go until i quit anyway :)

That is skill, and it is thus not so much class dependant. Some classes may be more succesfull than others when there is pvp between players that lack skills though :p

This is the very thing I want to achieve. Many think I am unskilled because I speak on other classes when I main a Sin (because all sins are apparently unskilled in most of the communities eyes), but I reseach the skills of all the classes, and seek to play them all to a somewhat decent level (above average), because I want to learn how to fight them efficiently.

I'd say the hardest to play (manly play, as in do semi decent as) classes in my experience are mystic, BM, and wizard.

The highest skill cap (refering to class ultimate potential) classes in my experience are psy, archer (mainly learning to kite), and sin (slightly biased). I say sin for several reasons, but this is based on before endgame gear, because that is where a majority of my experience lies. This has changed with new horizon's though, effectively dumbing down dph combo's.
  • nevitys
    nevitys Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    My class is Seeker but i am not PvP player, But i think its pretty cool and good class for pvp! So i would suggest you to try it :) Seeker got nice and good looking abilitys and pretty sure he can be painful and do alot of damage! But yeah, every1 should check some guides first to see if their class is good for PvE or PvP! Good luck with player killing and have fun :o

- Nevitys
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    A little on the post on this one: BM WAS the most skill intensive class in the first two years, not that most BMs back then even scratched the frickin surface. Even leaving aside the cancel casting for buffs, each different skill of the BM had different channel and casting times, coinciding with different animation times. So the truly ultimate BM knew the order of skills to use to cancel cast times of every other skill, to mix with animation times, to maximize potential during a stun duration.

To sum it up, there were like 3 of us on all servers who knew that, and I taught at least one of them. R9 killed the weapon swapping, but the pokemon card system seems to have reinvigorated it to an extent. It reduces the forced reliance on using only two weapons, and has opened the options to more varied use. But the sheer fact BMs still think Tiger Maw is awful without being Primordialed just once again shows the enduring ignorance.

So all this kind of goes into the current day morass that chiefly values gear over skill. It doesn't matter how skilled someone is, they must have a genie and gear value to even compete against the incompetent. Which is kind of a sad indictment of the game's state.

If you don't have the gear, any melee that doesn't have stealthy means to close in PvP is screwed. So even the skilled player will likely lose interest in playing the meatshields that insta-die in PvP. Which shifts focus to Ranged classes, which seem to change every update.

So when you view the over-all function of a class, mixed with skills, gear focus, and difficulty in achieving something it is still BM; just in a different way. Barbs will still rely on the same reduct and tanking to survive, archers face-roll like with R9 until they can't and then whine, and the various other classes will vacillate up and down. But a BM traditionally has to: throw themselves into the fire, do their CC, avoid enemy apoth/genie immunities, stack their amps/debuffs, and then manage to kill without being taken out of the fight.

Now R9 removed a lot of the thinking aspect and was more a throw-back to the dumb BMs of yesteryear, the combinations have once more given purpose to being all weapon once more. But it still requires a proper update to the rank gear allowing more than one choice, or better gear progression for spear and sword for them to fully cement their place as the ultimate skill requirement class for pk.
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Dafaaaaaq !!!!
    Sins is the most class whitch need skills !!! Do you know how much skills it takes to keep clicking Life Hunter without breaking the keyboard buttone !!
    edited August 2014
    Options
    laikiraski wrote: »
    Dafaaaaaq !!!!
    Sins is the most class whitch need skills !!! Do you know how much skills it takes to keep clicking Life Hunter without breaking the keyboard buttone !!

You assumed the only skill i used was lifehunter, doing that will get you killed.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options
    You assumed the only skill i used was lifehunter, doing that will get you killed.

You assume he was talking to you and that he wasn't actually an endgame sin on Morai that can do exactly what he said. You also assume that he wasn't making a sarcastic remark based on the fact that he can easily get away with that even though he knows full well how to play his sin beyond that. b:chuckle
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited August 2014
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    You assume he was talking to you and that he wasn't actually an endgame sin on Morai that can do exactly what he said. You also assume that he wasn't making a sarcastic remark based on the fact that he can easily get away with that even though he knows full well how to play his sin beyond that. b:chuckle

Sarcasm doesn't translate well over text. Also if you haven't noticed, I have trouble detecting sarcasm. b:surrender
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Assassin takes the most skill.

-You have to wear a buff
    -You have to use a skill
    -You have to triple spark
    -You have to correctly type out the word "nub" in a way that english-speakers or BRs could understand
    -You have to graduate Kindergarten
    -You have to have eyes, thumbs, and a functional keyboard
    -You have to equip a weapon, which involves thorough navigation of PWI's complex UI system
    -You have to level to 100
    -You have to select the proper race AND class on the character creation menu
    I <3 AGOREY
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Assassin takes the most skill.

-You have to wear a buff
    -You have to use a skill
    -You have to triple spark
    -You have to correctly type out the word "nub" in a way that english-speakers or BRs could understand
    -You have to have eyes, thumbs, and a functional keyboard
    -You have to equip a weapon, which involves thorough navigation of PWI's complex UI system
    -You have to level to 100
    -You have to select the proper race AND class on the character creation menu

>You have to level to 100
    >Not 101

2.5/10, would not take advice.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Options

I'm calling you out on this blatant and obvious lie. Stop trying to misinform people! b:angry
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • xdemonicaz
    xdemonicaz Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Options
    To be honest I don't understand the point of view of mystics requiring serious skills in PvP, as it surely isn't such a big challenge to just spam Nature's Vengeance and Absorb Soul, and whatever combo along with it to make the channelling faster. Easily kills anyone. And then they have heals too with a pretty fast channelling time, so yeah.
    About sins, I see many people underestimate the skill required for them, but you actually do need a good timing, even if you just want to stealthspark on someone. But, to be honest, a skilled player won't just go tryhard like that. If you don't believe it, try one - I'm not saying it's the hardest class, but I don't think it's the easiest either, it just seems like it because all you see is sins popping on you from stealth.
    Hardest class... I would say BM. Rarely see anyone REALLY good at it. b:surrender