Morai PvP-Challenge by Joe

2»

Comments

• trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    laikiraski wrote: »

Why not ?Lets be honest , if those stuff dont exist why would People pvp ? Fun ? Evrything Comes to end at some Point you know ,and as for me those are the stuff whitch make me log and Play this game , all other stuff are borring b:surrender

PvP - yeah sure.
    QQ, flaming, insults, provocations, bragging and faction hate - no ty, I'm not that bound to the game that I'll stick up with that just for PvP.

I PvP for fun and don't like to play with players that take the game to serious. The open world PvP doesn't offer that anymore, so I don't go white and at west Arch. I can still enjoy NW and TW, especially vs ppl like Zoldi. With him, it's often a "nice map" and neither really cares if it's a win or a loss.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Regarding the current discussion about why to PvP/Not PvP: Click
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    trands wrote: »
    PvP - yeah sure.
    QQ, flaming, insults, provocations, bragging and faction hate - no ty, I'm not that bound to the game that I'll stick up with that just for PvP.

I PvP for fun and don't like to play with players that take the game to serious. The open world PvP doesn't offer that anymore, so I don't go white and at west Arch. I can still enjoy NW and TW, especially vs ppl like Zoldi. With him, it's often a "nice map" and neither really cares if it's a win or a loss.

The only reason I do PvP for is to improve myself. That's the exact same reason why I challenge anyone at any time irl as well. I don't really mind if I lose, it's actually quite the opposite. If I lose then I have something to improve. Might it be my gear (in the case of PWI) or might it be my skill. I prefer to lose. If I easily win over someone then it uses me nothing at all.
    Regarding the current discussion about why to PvP/Not PvP: Click

While I would agree to that, I can't especially because of what I wrote lately. I dont feel the need to "own" ppl I know I beat anyways with ease. Thats boring. Another reason why I always run into alot of enemies in NW/TW. Simply because I know the lot of them and I know...well might sound a bit arrogant...that I beat them in 1on1 without a doubt so I wanna increase the difficulty. Most of the times I die and sometimes I manage to kill 6 or more ppl at once. I don't mind dying and sitting on my kills and K/D-ratio.

If I really would just attack anyone that I see running around white-named then I really guess no one would wanna PvP with me. It's frustrating to get owned like that. I mean. From my personal view. I can still 1-hit the majority of just full +10 full r9r3 casters (with g9 shards or such) that can't rely on heavy self buffs (you all know which classes I'm talking about) and it should be obvious that if you spent that much money to get a very decent char as their and you get still 1- or 2-shotted....well it could be quite annoying and frustrating.

Ofc the majority of PvPers pk to feel superior to others. Anyone needs that feeling sometimes.

Thats the main reason why I thing that just random PvPing isn't that good. It scares ppl away. We should actively organize PvP-sessions in which ppl could enjoy balanced fights.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited July 2014
    The only reason I do PvP for is to improve myself. That's the exact same reason why I challenge anyone at any time irl as well. I don't really mind if I lose, it's actually quite the opposite. If I lose then I have something to improve. Might it be my gear (in the case of PWI) or might it be my skill. I prefer to lose. If I easily win over someone then it uses me nothing at all.

Someone please dig up that post where you got challenged by PREIST after 1 of you sin-bashing posts.

Out of all those guys who make that I don't bother with PvP anymore, PREIST is the only one I can actually get along with. At least he doesn't have a split personality issue.
  • Joe - Morai
    edited July 2014
    Someone please dig up that post where you got challenged by PREIST after 1 of you sin-bashing posts.

Out of all those guys who make that I don't bother with PvP anymore, PREIST is the only one I can actually get along with. At least he doesn't have a split personality issue.

Ofc, that was my own fault back then. I underestimated preist big time simply because I was so used to own any sin like nothing back in the days and let's be real here. Especially during that time sins have been a minimal threat to anyone @endgame + preist overgeared me big time back then.

These days we have some nice matched now and then. It's fun (:

Still Preist is morai's best sin imho. No other sin has even closely beat me lately. He manages to beat me here and there.

PS: Who has a split personality xD? I have been consistent my whole life. If someone has troubles to follow my statements then the problems are to be found in different places and reasonings.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    yikes, that barb sin fight looked incredibly boring.

zerk
    crit
    crit
    zerk
    zerk
    crit
    zerk
    crit

no thx jeff
  • laikiraski
    laikiraski Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2014

http://http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1588761

But i gotta be honest it was Fun xD
  • Joe - Morai
    edited August 2014
    Still no one cept Preist wants to 1on1 me on morai...I mean dang it. How will it be once I am full +12 with my full AU (A_Cards)-Set being full first reborn...It's alrdy just me being outnumbered...no one seems to wanna fight me. FFS. Is it even worth for me to strife for max gears xDDDD

@PREIST: How did your 1on1 with Hot go? xDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • laikiraski
    edited August 2014
    Still no one cept Preist wants to 1on1 me on morai...I mean dang it. How will it be once I am full +12 with my full AU (A_Cards)-Set being full first reborn...It's alrdy just me being outnumbered...no one seems to wanna fight me. FFS. Is it even worth for me to strife for max gears xDDDD

@PREIST: How did your 1on1 with Hot go? xDD

Hot ? The guy all talk on wc then afk ?XDDD and no i didnt get my 50kk ,dude went afk to get some balls ,but i guess he couldnt generate any xDb:surrender
  • Joe - Morai
    edited August 2014
    Hot ? The guy all talk on wc then afk ?XDDD and no i didnt get my 50kk ,dude went afk to get some balls ,but i guess he couldnt generate any xDb:surrender

You guys don't always need to have a bid xD can't we just fight for fun...xDD
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • laikiraski
    edited August 2014
    You guys don't always need to have a bid xD can't we just fight for fun...xDD

I call it motivation yo xD
  • XXHotXx - Morai
    XXHotXx - Morai Posts: 1,246 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I call it motivation yo xD

ah ah

maybe with 50kk bid you will have a better performance than the last 2-0 i gave you, despite the fact your class should facestomp mine blindfolded :)

but dw wait for me eh :D i ll find the time for you again :)
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123510
    mypers.pw/1.7/#123524

i58.tinypic.com/231jj8.jpg
  • laikiraski
    edited August 2014
    ah ah

maybe with 50kk bid you will have a better performance than the last 2-0 i gave you, despite the fact your class should facestomp mine blindfolded :)

but dw wait for me eh :D i ll find the time for you again :)

Yeap sure but uhhhh don't forget to outnumber as ussuale ;) , you are trash in 1v1 as rest of your guild ,and I am only trying to make fast cash 50kk in 3 min no one can ever make more !!
  • Joe - Morai
    edited August 2014
    Yeap sure but uhhhh don't forget to outnumber as ussuale ;) , you are trash in 1v1 as rest of your guild ,and I am only trying to make fast cash 50kk in 3 min no one can ever make more !!

It doesn't matter what you do but just record it ffs xDDD and make it a fair match, 2 outta 3.

The winner will be praised with glory and the loser...well lost a match. Happens xD

But kidding aside. Record it and fight me as well...not on those inhuman time spots as you usually do ._.
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476