Stealth

2»

Comments

• sha2ow
    sha2ow Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    A non-factor calling me a non-factor. How ironic.

Sounds like another one of my haters. Thank you for making me famous <3. GG.

I laughed so hard at that point i couldnt breath , dont ever come to Harshlands kid , these Non-factor +12 full Josd/deity/vit end-game gears/700+ spirits are everywhere .

it seems like there are more people with r9rr than g16, and people **** gold .

I really want us to have this server vs server feature , so other servers could feel the might of the Harshlands .................... or the pain .

As the name suggests .... this is Harshlands.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    sha2ow wrote: »
    I laughed so hard at that point i couldnt breath , dont ever come to Harshlands kid , these Non-factor +12 full Josd/deity/vit end-game gears/700+ spirits are everywhere .

it seems like there are more people with r9rr than g16, and people **** gold .

I really want us to have this server vs server feature , so other servers could feel the might of the Harshlands .................... or the pain .

As the name suggests .... this is Harshlands.

Judging by the harshlands subforum i'd rather say the mental challenges of the harshlands, considering it's full of... special personalities.

Also;
    >Being proud of MUH MAXED OUT TOONS
    >people **** gold
    >Spending tons of money on pwi
    >2011+3

The might of harshlands is their ability to be completely... well let's just point to their subforum then anyway.
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • sha2ow
    sha2ow Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Judging by the harshlands subforum i'd rather say the mental challenges of the harshlands, considering it's full of... special personalities.

First of all , i dont own a maxed out toon , i dont even own a medicore toon compared to rest of the people here , my best gear is g16 + 8 , and i havent spend a dime yet on the game , not because i'm against it .

But when people actually spending money on the game , it gets MORE serious , and Harshland is PVP server , so there are ALOT more cashshoppers here . when people spend money they want their money's worth, and since it is a game and everyone has their own interpretation of balance , people who spend money take it alot more seriously than non-cs'ers. and that leads to having more disputes on harshland subforums .

Also;
    >Being proud of MUH MAXED OUT TOONS
    >people **** gold
    >Spending tons of money on pwi
    >2011+3

The might of harshlands is their ability to be completely... well let's just point to their subforum then anyway.

>They are proud of whatever they achieved , with or without money . Should they be disappointed that they have a maxed out toon ? should they be like " omg i'm so OP that i should go die " ? talk about mentally challenged...
    >Dont worry they dont **** it on you .
    >Why do you care ? it is not your money . so it actually non of your business .
  • DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver
    DarkSkiesx - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Was shaping up to be a decent debate, until the trolls descended and this thread got derailed so hard several cows lost their lives.
    DarkSkiesx - Demon Archer
    mypers.pw/1.7/#114350

DarkSeasx - Sage Assassin
    mypers.pw/1.7/#136481

youtube.com/darkskiesx
    Tempest-dw.shivtr.com