Vitality build

Comments

• Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think they meant more like kiting.
    I understood pretty well what she meant, but couldn't help trolling favourite Lost City open map pvp style: stay 1 meter far from sz and fight, immune and run to sz immidiately when you are threatened b:laugh

That is amusing coming from a venomancer I have literally never seen in PK.
    I didn't say that you do it, I actually don't see you in pvp too, though I come regularly, can say same about you, but we are not discussing this atm. But you can't deny that ppl do it, I won't mention any names or factions to avoid flame nevertheless, it happenes all the time still b:chuckle

I guess I shouldn't have said that to a sensitive opposing faction tail, but couldn't resist temptation b:laugh
    Venomancers that go pure magic R9rr and play wood mage need to have their tails cut.*
    Same as metal maging clerics... b:avoid

I loved full vit build before, but its main problem nowdays is that you can't kill anyone 1v1 being full vit, while others can just fine.
    I'd love to see modern full vit veno in 1v1 with equally geared opponent though. I have hard time killing players same gear as mine sometimes, twice harder to kill a josd player, depending on class and skills, wonder how real full vit (r9r 300 mag after reawakens) manages that after nerfed 79 myriads and other stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2014

I loved full vit build before, but its main problem nowdays is that you can't kill anyone 1v1 being full vit, while others can just fine.
    I'd love to see modern full vit veno in 1v1 with equally geared opponent though. I have hard time killing players same gear as mine sometimes, twice harder to kill a josd player, depending on class and skills, wonder how real full vit (r9r 300 mag after reawakens) manages that after nerfed 79 myriads and other stuff.

We don't. I haven't played this build that long to know everything right away, but I wouldn't even try going for serious 1v1's (with people equally geared or better geared) knowing my base mag attack unbuffed is at 13-17k'ish.
    The fight would be just pointless against some classes. It's hard to kill a veno with this much defence and HP- and its hard to kill anyone for a veno with this little damage.
    All I can basically do in a 1v1 is debuff and purge the opponent only to see I still don't deal enough damage (perhaps, with a few lucky crits). And after trying that out I can sit there and tank the damage using defensive skills and apoths, but whats the point in that? XD The fight would go only as long as I am able to tank it. I would never recommend a fullvit build for someone who wants to/likes to/does 1v1 alot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    That is amusing coming from a venomancer I have literally never seen in PK. Please, tell me more about how to improve when you do not even help your faction in that way yourself.

Excuse you?
    Marengo is very active in pvp and a better venomancer than you'll ever be. Furthermore, I have indeed seen you sprint to sz many times both from me and others. Let me go find the link where you're in common chat going "lol stop it tickles" trying to act pro right before I 1 shot you for 25,000 damage.

Marengo is one of the better venos on our server and before you continue to go about needlessly trashtalking the CT faction maybe I ought remind you about how you used to follow around their venomancer leader admiringly going,
    "omg! Azura-sama is so cool!" like a 12 year old weeaboo.
    I actually don't see you in pvp too, though I come regularly, can say same about you, but we are not discussing this atm. But you can't deny that ppl do it, I won't mention any names or factions to avoid flame nevertheless, it happenes all the time still b:chuckle

I guess I shouldn't have said that to a sensitive opposing faction tail, but couldn't resist temptation b:laugh

She's just mad. Don't let her get to you lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    All dis hatered. Calm down kids. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raujada - Archosaur
    Raujada - Archosaur Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Venomancers that go pure magic R9rr and play wood mage need to have their tails cut.*

Call me stupid, but could you explain this line? o_O

And guys, please stop arguing like babies, I don't want to see this useful discussion closed because you can't decide whos the veno with bigger... tail. b:laugh we're not talking about what's the only good build, we're talking about what's the better build for each person's favourite gameplay. Peace and love!
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    because you can't decide whos the veno with bigger... tail.

That's obviously me! There's nothing fluffier than my tail :3 I have a personal tail-brusher.

Call me stupid, but could you explain this line? o_O

Around the time R9 became a thing, a lot of Venomancers suddenly decided R9 (mainly the weapon) suddenly makes them Wizards (aka mages) and decided to disregard their class' job/purpose in both PvP and PvE.

I've seen Venomancers literally refusing to do things, even after asked to, saying that they have R9 and they are big DDs now so someone else has to do their job. That was in PvE, it has improved since then.
    In PvP you'll occasionally see, even today, some Venomancers that rarely Purge and/or debuff because they just rather run around casting skills, trying to kill people. That's...not how a Venomancer is played.

Even if one chooses to go the pure magic path, they still ought to play support in group/mass PvP. The point of a pure magic build in PvP is that you can balance support and offence whereas others prefer to focus on support/defence entirely and go for Vit builds/HA builds.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Excuse you?
    Marengo is very active in pvp and a better venomancer than you'll ever be. Furthermore, I have indeed seen you sprint to sz many times both from me and others. Let me go find the link where you're in common chat going "lol stop it tickles" trying to act pro right before I 1 shot you for 25,000 damage.

Marengo is one of the better venos on our server and before you continue to go about needlessly trashtalking the CT faction maybe I ought remind you about how you used to follow around their venomancer leader admiringly going,
    "omg! Azura-sama is so cool!" like a 12 year old weeaboo.

gigglesnort. Seems wherever I go, I am followed by a White Knight - even when it literally has nothing to do with you, AT ALL. Your level of hatred is unhealthy. You should calm down.

I'm really not angry. I honestly do not see Marengo in Tournament / Silver Pool pk / Primal WB PK - the only time I've ever seen her was in TW. I never commented on her PK ability. That video you adore speaking of is one where I am in third cast NV +6 with what, 8k hp, and you are 3rd cast R9+10. At least. I think it is shameful you were unable to oneshot me from the get-go.

As I reiterate every time you insist on starting needless drama with me, please go away. Maybe you should listen to this song and reflect on the message I am trying to send. Good day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited June 2014
    gigglesnort. Seems wherever I go, I am followed by a White Knight - even when it literally has nothing to do with you, AT ALL. Your level of hatred is unhealthy. You should calm down.

I'm really not angry. I honestly do not see Marengo in Tournament / Silver Pool pk / Primal WB PK - the only time I've ever seen her was in TW. I never commented on her PK ability. That video you adore speaking of is one where I am in third cast NV +6 with what, 8k hp, and you are 3rd cast R9+10. At least. I think it is shameful you were unable to oneshot me from the get-go.

As I reiterate every time you insist on starting needless drama with me, please go away. Maybe you should listen to this song and reflect on the message I am trying to send. Good day.

That's cute.
    Playing victim when you started ***** with Marengo.

On topic:
    Vit build venos are beast in group pvp situations where purge, amp, and chi stealing are your primary contribution. They're better in mass pvp.

AA venos are probably better in 1v1 and pve scenarios. Best shards would be Jades, then Vit Stones, then Citrines or Garnets depending on preference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014

I've seen Venomancers literally refusing to do things, even after asked to, saying that they have R9 and they are big DDs now so someone else has to do their job. That was in PvE, it has improved since then.
    In PvP you'll occasionally see, even today, some Venomancers that rarely Purge and/or debuff because they just rather run around casting skills, trying to kill people. That's...not how a Venomancer is played.

LMAO. Veno's are a SUPPORT class (and a damn good one at that), I wish people would realise that... Especially the ones that PLAY a veno. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    I'm not sure if JOSDs are really worth their money right now considering War Avatars and Spirit play a big role nowadays. Same goes for the cost of Citrine Gems vs. Incomparable Citrines from weeklies, comparing the cost and effectiveness. Garnet Gems, I don't know.

The main problem with War Avatars is that they are random whilst the JOSDs aren't, but as soon as you have a card-set or a set of good (random) S cards, you'll want to level them up as soon as possible. If very lucky to get duplicates you need, you'll also want to Reawaken + re-level up as soon as possible.
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited June 2014
    Costly or not,
    JosD still outperform vit stones by a great margin, and that margin has only increased with the expansion and defense passives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    I was gonna edit my last post but I'll just make another post instead; just to clarify that I meant investing into War Avatars instead of JOSD and just shard with Vit Stones until you can afford JOSD after you've supposedly gotten a good War Avatar set.
    I realised my previous post was rather confusing. JOSD should be the endgame goal shards either way, no debate on that.
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    Gonna be a vitbuild deity veno huhue herpderp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    For the love of Pan Gu, this thread exploded fast...
    Around the time R9 became a thing, a lot of Venomancers suddenly decided R9 (mainly the weapon) suddenly makes them Wizards (aka mages) and decided to disregard their class' job/purpose in both PvP and PvE.

I'd say this happened long before R9. It goes at least back to when hercs first came out and there was an influx of venos that went "i r tank. derp spam heal and the occasional venomous. wat is amp?"
    I was gonna edit my last post but I'll just make another post instead; just to clarify that I meant investing into War Avatars instead of JOSD and just shard with Vit Stones until you can afford JOSD after you've supposedly gotten a good War Avatar set.
    I realised my previous post was rather confusing. JOSD should be the endgame goal shards either way, no debate on that.

Not debating the JOSD bit, but why would you use the Vit stones in between incomps and the JSODs? It seems like quite the chunk of coin for something that'll be replaced. Plus, vit stones wouldn't have as much of a benefit to a full vit build as they would to other builds, so, imho, it feels like a marginal improvement at best.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    I'd say this happened long before R9. It goes at least back to when hercs first came out and there was an influx of venos that went "i r tank. derp spam heal and the occasional venomous. wat is amp?"

Ahh, I quite forgot about it, though I remember the herc-venos being more willing to debuff and such than some R9 Venomancers I encountered. They seemed really snob-ish, or my memory is just vague and don't remember how herc-venos used to behave.

Not debating the JOSD bit, but why would you use the Vit stones in between incomps and the JSODs? It seems like quite the chunk of coin for something that'll be replaced. Plus, vit stones wouldn't have as much of a benefit to a full vit build as they would to other builds, so, imho, it feels like a marginal improvement at best.

This isn't just for Vit builds but in general, though we should get back on topic as it's been kinda derailed, but before doing that...

The question popped after learning about/from a few JOSD people who lacked good cards and their JOSDs..weren't very useful in that case. So, instead of buying JOSD one could use the coins to buy FS coins off other people to level up their cards faster or have more chances of getting good cards/card sets from packs, or directly buying the packs from the boutique. So what's a better improvement for the money you spend? (no, not really expecting an answer xD)

I think I'd prefer getting Vit stones and investing the rest into War Avatars than opt for JOSDs. After that, look into getting JOSDs. In my case, I'd know that getting JOSDs would take "forever" so I'd much rather get Vit Stones even if they're replaced...some day. Others might disagree with that, depending on how fast they can upgrade or make coins I suppose.

..but I can afford neither because I'm not playing/farming as much anymore. My schedule is going to be unpredictable from now on. The joys of growing up~

To sum up; JOSDs are better yes, but are they worth their cost right now when you also have to invest in War Avatars? Which is the priority? (once again, not looking for an actual answer; just food for thought).
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014

I think I'd prefer getting Vit stones and investing the rest into War Avatars than opt for JOSDs. After that, look into getting JOSDs.

Yes. Cards/nuemas are the priority for me now. My sharding isnt done, either- I'm missing 5 vitstones from my gear- but theyre on hold for now. Getting better cards, and especially getting more spirit is what people should be doing now. 2 S cards with some crappy not leveld A cards with one B card mixed in just isnt cutting it against people with full S sets or even maxed A's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raujada - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    That's obviously me! There's nothing fluffier than my tail :3 I have a personal tail-brusher.
    Hell yeah, baby. b:dirty

[QUOTE=Desdi - Sanctuary;21617201

[/QUOTE]
    Well this is... funny. b:laugh expecially because the best pure mag veno will never be powerful like a wizard with the same gears. Jeez, if I would be a faction leader and have a veno acting like this in nw or tw, I would tell him/her to do the right job or no more squad pvp. Not to be cruel, but pvp events means team play. If you want to win, everyone must do their job. And venos could make a real difference, if they know what to do at the right moment. I'm not surprised if I'm always the first to die in tw and nw! XD

This is why I think that full vit could be very fun. I'm still not certain about it in pve life, but it must be stunning in pvp! :D One day I'll come to say hello to you on Acho Valky, so you could show me how you play :) I hope this won't bother you, I'm a courious foxy.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014

You would have to be demon and hope for Ironwood proc, tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    edited June 2014

To sum up; JOSDs are better yes, but are they worth their cost right now when you also have to invest in War Avatars? Which is the priority? (once again, not looking for an actual answer; just food for thought).

B-S Pack has a 2.08% chance to get an S card.

17 of the S cards are spirit cards.
    So you have a 0.68% chance to get an S spirit card.

On average, you will buy 147 packs worth of War Avatar Catalyst to get a single S spirit card. For some it will take less, for some it will take more, but 147 on average.

That means about $588 worth of gold for your first S spirit card.

A single maxed level spirit card gives you 147 spirit, roughly equivalent to 14 JoSD in power.

(Note: I did not take into account the costs of maxing the spirit card's level. Estimates I have gotten from those that have done it say it cost them roughly 600m aka about $300 on my server. That is another 2 and a half josd.)

On my server specifically, $588 would get you roughly 5 JoSD.

Claim Validated. War Avatars before JoSD.

NOTE : Still, I do want to say that if we assume 2 people are end game (Full maxed S Card Sets, all passives leveled, +12 gears), the person with JoSD has an EXTREME advantage over the person with Vit Stones if that is their only gear difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited June 2014
    Problem is not that you need to pay 1bil for a single spirit card but that even that doesn't guarantee you will get it. Or you will get with useless bonuses (which is not really essential but rather preferable). What makes gems more appealing is stability. I don't like randomness in this game and suspect this feeling is mutual b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    Yeah. I, too, wish they'd drop the randomness. We already have too many things that are determined by luck and random numbers/algorithms.

...this thread doesn't seem to be wanting to get back on track XD
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    For the love of Pan Gu, this thread exploded fast...

Was about demn time! It has been a while since there was anything entertaining in this sub-forum, and even longer since we discussed about builds for pvp. b:dirty

One question to those who were ever fulll magic build, or still are (shame on you! no, joke). How do/did you feel in terms of damage compared to wizards or psyes? Was the damage as good as them?

I've just always wondered if being full magic could at least help in killing as easily as a wizard or a psy can.
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    edited June 2014

One question to those who were ever fulll magic build, or still are (shame on you! no, joke). How do/did you feel in terms of damage compared to wizards or psyes? Was the damage as good as them?
    I've just always wondered if being full magic could at least help in killing as easily as a wizard or a psy can.

Nope. As a pure mag rrr9+10 I never dealt so much dmg as wizzies or psys or clerics do in PK. Or well, with clerics its mostly cus of they have buffs available at all times and purging them is pretty much useless, unless you can stun/paralyze/bewitch them straight after and kill em while theyre stunned, which in a mage/mage fight is pretty hard if equally geared.

2 years of being pure mag, and I was convinced it wasn't the right build for a support class such as veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited June 2014
    Azura, even psy don't kill as easily nowdays, no 1shot and not any class at least. Won't say anything about wiz since best geared ones don't play and those who stayed I don't see much.
    But as I said we are not racing for better damage per hit, veno won't win this contest, and it's not necessary.
    I won 1v1 with +12 full josd cleric, full josd ea (they also can kill, ea even easily), but still it's possible. Average sharded caster can die while nova lasts, exept maybe psy if it's far ahead with soulforce, I have troubles if target is with josds, but I also haven't maxed my attack yet. 1st lvl attack cards, less than 400 spirit, no engraves on robe, helm and belt.
    Suggest me a decent way to win 1v1 being full vit and I will gladly restat into vit again b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • Raujada - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    I have a question. What do you think are the pro and con of a vit build compared to the heavy one? What's the better one, thinking in terms of survival and solo ability?
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    Well, ugh, I don't compare my damage to the other "DD" classes. I don't see the point in being pure magic as acting like a wood mage. On top of that, Wizards and Psychics (and Clerics) have different ways of killing opponents so the "as easily as" part is a bit eh. I'd argue it's easy to kill when your gear is better anyway. Except Assassins I suppose, those seem to be ridiculously OP with the new skills and, of course, Tidal Protection.

Also, I'd rather do without hate and trolling. We can have interesting discussions without that too but the forums are generally much less active than they used to be so don't expect much.

Edit:

I have a question. What do you think are the pro and con of a vit build compared to the heavy one? What's the better one, thinking in terms of survival and solo ability?

A problem with HA build is that you can only go as far as G16 Nirvana.

Endgame:
    Unless we get another update to Nirvana gears, that's the only choice HA builds have. The gap between G16 Nirvana and R9rr is pretty big so a Vit build R9rr has the potential to have higher HP than HA and similar/higher physical defence (depending on ornaments) on top of having higher magical defence too. As for damage, it's probably similar but if you follow either build, you probably don't prioritize that anyway.

Compared to a R9rr pure magic build, the magic one will have higher attack (obviously). HA build will probably have an advantage in physical defence, still, but don't think R9rr pure magic would be that squishy. Because of all the new stuff, they can also hit a decent physical defence (assuming max endgame). I was actually playing with the calculator yesterday but quite forgot the numbers, also didn't include War Avatar bonuses. The HP comparison.. I'm not sure, with the changes, but it would probably be similar.

Non "endgame":
    For this, I think it would really depend on which one has the better refines, shards, ornaments and cards. Non "maxed endgame" characters aren't as easy to compare because there's a vast variety on what refines, shards, ornaments, tomes and cards they might have as opposed to the "maxed endgame" that you know, more or less, what the different builds would have (there's only one "best" tome -> Emperor, only one "best necklace" -> NW Cube necklace, only one "best refine" -> +12 etc.)

Endgame G16:
    For the G16 Nirvana AA vs. G16 Nirvana HA...if the AA is full Vit then they'd have more or similar HP and similar magic attack.The extra points from Reawakening can go either way for more attack or HP. However, the HA in this case will probably have an advantage in physical defence but..I don't really have time to play with the calculators for "max endgame" G16 Nirvana builds and comparisons. Especially since those are pretty rare, most people just go R9rr unless they have an army of alts, in which case they probably care about polishing the gear they can share than max out a single toon.

Non "endgame" G16:
    For that, I guess you can still refer to the link in my first post but make the Vit build as full Vit and compare it to HA. They'll have similar HP, AA will have higher attack (a bit), AA will have higher magical defence, HA will have higher physical defence but once again..it will highly depend on the cards/shards/refines/ornaments that are available.

If it's a mild Vit build (not full) then the HA one will probably be better defence wise whilst the AA one will have an attack advantage.

Costs, Pros, Cons?
    You still never really mentioned what's your budget so I'll assume we're talking about G16 Nirvana and leave R9rr out of the equation.

Which is cheaper? Vit AA build, of any kind.
    Why? As previously mentioned, the Vit will be your refine replacement on armor and allow you do refine your weapon, instead, for damage. Alternatively, still choose to refine armor to get really good survival but have low magic attack.

What's the better one in terms of survival? Either can work depending on your budget. (sorry it's really hard to name which one would be better because there are too many variations and if we were to consider them all, we'd go too deep in the realm of theory and ideal situations). It would help if you could give us an idea of what's your budget and potential refine/shard plans..and perhaps, what you're planning to do? lots of TW? NW? PK? lots of PvE?

What's better for soloing?
    To be honest I think any build will work but the non pure magic ones will just take longer to kill stuff. On the other hand Vit/HA will be able to body tank while pure magic AA will have to use a Hercules (unless it's magic damage). Assuming we're talking about average refines/shards.

• Raujada - Archosaur
    edited June 2014
    In this moment I'm lvl 90 and I have about 2m. I know, I'm amazing. b:laugh this is my build, but ring and hat are wird on the caulculator. http://pwcalc.com/2a50377e43674e76

I'll have mostly pve, and sometimes NW and TW. I already know it will be hard for me to reach g16 because I'm very easygoing, I only want to have fun without sell my soul to Pangu for my gears. b:chuckle for the most part of players I'm a unsuccessful player, but I don't really care.
  • CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur
    CANUS_MAJOR - Archosaur Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    My veno is g16 HA +10 all vit stones, not yet full 4 sockets but still has bout 22k hp at lvl 92 first reborn. with full buffs im right at 30k physical def, but my magical def is only 11-12kish.

The problem with HA armor is the same tht any other armor set, u trade magic def for phys def, classes tht previously killed u quickly no longer hurt nearly as much yet all ur fellow magic classes now start to roll u lol. Its a double edged sword with g16...however if u can afford rrr9r and go vit build I imagine its the best of both worlds in regards to def. Ur attack is going to be low either as a g16 HA or as a rr9r full vit in comparison to full magic g16 or rr9r.

So the big question is do you want to live a little longer in order to continue dealing damage/support your teammates, even if it is somewhat subpar damage. Or do u want to come in guns blazing, and go down faster than peach boss in BH Abba b:laugh b:pleased
    The loudest person in the room, usually has the least to say... b:chuckle
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    edited June 2014
    In this moment I'm lvl 90 and I have about 2m. I know, I'm amazing. b:laugh this is my build, but ring and hat are wird on the caulculator. http://pwcalc.com/2a50377e43674e76

I'll have mostly pve, and sometimes NW and TW. I already know it will be hard for me to reach g16 because I'm very easygoing, I only want to have fun without sell my soul to Pangu for my gears. b:chuckle for the most part of players I'm a unsuccessful player, but I don't really care.

In this case, your goal should be something like this:

Click! Improve shards and refines in the future through Morai or Weeklies. You can get Dragon Orb rewards from the reward thingy so +7ing your weapon should be easy. The weapon of choice can be anything but I'd recommend Sword/Glaive for some spike damage.

Cube/Warsong/Lunar ornaments will take a while so temporary replacements can be these:

Click! OHT rings are cheap and you could find ones with lots of +HP or whatever you'd like.

I'd argue to keep the G16 Cape for when you're DDing or...if you'll decide to focus on your survival you can skip making it or simply leave it as the "last piece" to get later. I have a Wings of Cloudcharger myself, which I use in PvP, for the defence/HP and switch to G16 Nirvana to maximize damage in PvE. WOCC is pricey though so an alternative is this:

Click!

Sharding can be either full citrine, full garnet or a mix. Before getting R9rr I was using G16 Nirvana too and I went for a mix so you could get something like this:

Click!

I could suggest using the Morai gear until you can get TT90 and go from there. I'll assume you'll get TT Nirvana, being cheaper than Lunar. You'll probably want to get a full G15 Nirvana first then refine that to +3 or +5 with some shards until you can start upgrading to G16.

If you haven't done any Reawakening yet then I'll suggest trying a mild Vit build the first time and see how you like it. If it's good then go full Vit the second time you Reawaken or keep the hybrid/mild Vit build if you prefer that...or try full Vit first, then hybrid Vit second etc.

In PvP, either case won't make a significant difference (because your refines/shards won't be high) so..choose whichever. I wouldn't advice a HA build for you because for HA, you'll need decent refines to make it good otherwise you'll have something like this:

Click! The HP difference is about 1k, significantly higher magic attack for the AA hybrid Vit build, big difference in physical defence in favor of HA but really low magic defence compared to AA Vit.

HA will protect you from physical damage but you'll have trouble with magic (considering your budget is tight, you'll probably not have AA armor to switch out) so you're not really gaining anything in this particular case. You're simply swapping your weakness from physical damage to magic damage. At least, that's what I think. The debate would be bigger if we'd consider high refines/shards and the like.

NOTE: I realised I forgot the buffs on when I made the calcs..please turn them off to compare more effectively XD

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Suggest me a decent way to win 1v1 being full vit and I will gladly restat into vit again b:chuckle

As I said earlier in the thread, you would have to be demon and hope for Ironwood 0 pdef proc. After that, Arcane Antimony and fox form damage skills.

ofc, people can just avoid the proc entirely by using Nullify Poison.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute